Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Here are some tips early game (T1 or something):
2. This might work, but when I use an oxygen bubble distributor for when I "ignite" a heart of star, it gives a depleted nether star and any kind of star with power, which means ultimate stars all for the price of charging a star and using crushed diamond, crushed gold, etc. to make another Heart of Star.
Crushers require Desh and you can only use one star at a time for power

3. It takes 86 diamonds (1 stack and 22 diamonds) to make one Polytool. You can use leftover decomposed diamonds to make 4 stacks of carbon for stirling generators.
Who has 86 Diamonds early game?

4. If you don't want to spend the time making nether stars for gravity armor,...
How are you making Nether Stars early game? Fission/Fusion Chambers are not T1.

5. If you get the quest where you have to choose between 2 spawners, the first one is a blaze spawner and the second one is and Enderman spawner. Hint: Choose the Enderman Spawner and use MineChem for fuel/power.

6. Instead of a bunch of iron and diamond chests, you can use the Storehouse from QuantumFlux. It's kind of like the ME systems but without the crafting thing and the need for power.
Bunch of Iron/Diamonds in early game?

8. Use the nuclear furnace. It can burn 64 items in like 10 seconds using 1 uranium or thorium. The uranium and thorium can be obtained from sieving Pluto rock and you can use crushed uranium/thorium for fuel instead.
How'd you get to Pluto?
9. You can use a player interface to take spare empty oxygen tanks from your inventory (middle side) and put air into it and send it back into your inventory. I used EIO item conduits to match the MEI (I think) data so it'll only take empty oxygen tanks and send back full oxygen tanks.

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, this silicon ingot issue is becoming a show stopper. Do I have to cheat the ingots in or what? I've read this thread in it's entierety and I'm unable to process the dust from galacticraft silicon ore. I've seen a couple of questions asked around page 25, but like them the info request seems to be ignored. I know it's something simple, just point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well ELN was first in to be a second way for tiers. But it was never developed really. It might even be thrown out because of this, thoo its an interesting mod. An interesting mod 99% of the players load each day and dont use ...

Maybe if more voices raise ill put in some silicon and keep it.

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well ELN was first in to be a second way for tiers. But it was never developed really. It might even be thrown out because of this, thoo its an interesting mod. An interesting mod 99% of the players load each day and dont use ...

Maybe if more voices raise ill put in some silicon and keep it.

Thanks Caithleen, just going to avoid the mod for now then, was really looking forward to making an alarm when a meteor unseals my base lol. Still an awesome modpack :)

Reactions: Caithleen

RockedBR

Jul 29, 2019
What i choose on Backup Power:
Stirling or Coal Generator?
I choose Stirling on the First time i played (i lost save)
but idk who choose.

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Caithleen, just going to avoid the mod for now then, was really looking forward to making an alarm when a meteor unseals my base lol. Still an awesome modpack :)

Ok, I couldn't let it go. Love the modpack, wanted to use all the mods lol.

I just added a line to your minetweaker script to add a sieve recipe with 50% chance for the ELN ingot issue. Quick and dirty, just appended it to the end of your customRecipes.zs.

// Galacticraft Silicon ore to ELN Silicon Dust workaround

mods.exnihilo.Sieve.addRecipe(<GalacticraftCore:tile.gcBlockCore:8>, <Eln:Eln.sharedItem:7696>, 2);

Still requires you to travel to asteroid belt and silk touch the ore. Doubt that's what tier you wanted it in though. Lemme know what you think, I'll put it where it belongs. I just got stacks of the stuff and want to play with ELN lol.

Reactions: Caithleen

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry if this is somewhere on here aleady but anyone else just not being able to launch only this pack with it saying java error while on the Mojang loading screen?

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
let me try again
lat time i reinstalled it did the same but let me try Thanks for responding so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.