Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just planning to use it for quick mobile power. I'll put them in a dim chest and use them for a quick base setup on other planets.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, ok, that makes more sense, though on the other hand a dimensional transceiver could do that just great too, with the added benefit of not being temporary ;)

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't actually used it, but the quest description mentions that it's a replacement for the tesseract, and item description that it can transport items, liquids and energies across to other dimensions etc.

Shadow-

Jul 29, 2019
So I am trying to make the RR Pickaxe. ver 1.4.12
NEI says 2 red stone blocks with a TNT in between, 3 flint on the second row and 2 torches with a diamond pick in between.

This doesn't work... any one have an idea what I'm doing wrong? I want the 3x3 dig area.

2ToTheCubithPower

Jul 29, 2019
Just reached mars. Such a great feeling. I now have a "space station" on mars thanks to jetpack/angel block. Now I've got to start on t2 power gen and some power set up for my ground-to-station teleporter.

Is there any way to get marble in this pack? I've been using about 4 stacks from reward bags, but when they run out, I don't want to have a cobbled together base

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the gold Tardis key?

You dont. It would break the entire pack.

NEI says 2 red stone blocks with a TNT in between, 3 flint on the second row and 2 torche

IIRC you need to craft the torches fresh and dont let them touch your inventory so they dont become gc ones.

Just reached mars. Such a great feeling. I now have a "space station" on mars thanks to jetpack/angel block. Now I've got to start on t2 power gen and some power set up for my ground-to-station teleporter.

Is there any way to get marble in this pack? I've been using about 4 stacks from reward bags, but when they run out, I don't want to have a cobbled together base

You would need to cheat more in. Or look at chiseles tyrian or quartzs blocks ;)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! Thanks for great mod pack. I really love it.
Found some issue with RFTools Endergenic Generators. I've tryed to create working generator. But seems it don't want to work. I found some vids with such generators but in this mod pack can't make them work even the simple one.
I line the generators, but it seems, that generators loose pearls right the moment they catch one. Do not hold them and do not through them to another generators. It's really sad. Couse this generators are the great source of RF.
Does anyone have such issues with this generators?

Glad you like it. Endergenics are even glitchy with normal gravity in my experience. Also they are quite exploity setups, so if it worked like on some packs i would have to squish it :D

2ToTheCubithPower

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Caithleen, I just thought of a way to solve the problems that occur for people who unknowingly go to earth/ fall off space stations.
Somewhere on earth, set the respawn point to be on top of a single bedrock block next to an rftools teleporter leading to a secret kill room on the moon. This allows players to return to the moon dimention, and I would imagine that you could have a bit of fun with the kill room }:)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Caithleen, I just thought of a way to solve the problems that occur for people who unknowingly go to earth/ fall off space stations.
Somewhere on earth, set the respawn point to be on top of a single bedrock block next to an rftools teleporter leading to a secret kill room on the moon. This allows players to return to the moon dimention, and I would imagine that you could have a bit of fun with the kill room }:)

Thoo i like the idea, its way too much work for a thing like this. I even planned on disabling space stations since they are so glitchy, esp. on servers. If the possibility arises to set a respawn dimension for the stations i would probably use that.

Reactions: 2ToTheCubithPower

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
You would need to cheat more in. Or look at chiseles tyrian or quartzs blocks ;)

Wait, wasn't marble accessible from sieving stone? I remember 2 kinds of stones were available that way. I think Marble was one of them, i distinctly remember startoing to do my new large blocks with marble.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
The marble bits are kinda broken since they crashed the client. So i removed them ;)

############# Building / Spotlight contest! ##################

Show off your bases! Best ones will be inserted into the Media feature on original post mentioning you! For multiple Pics please create an imgur album and link it!

(Vote with likes!)

Also if someone is interested in doing a spotlight that would be awesome since we are still missing one! You should show all aspects without T5! (Where the stargate leads you). But all the cool stuff like Tardis, Stargates, Battlesuits, Star harvesters! Planets! Fusion generators!

NeuroticHamster

Jul 29, 2019
NEI says 2 red stone blocks with a TNT in between, 3 flint on the second row and 2 torches with a diamond pick in between.

This doesn't work... any one have an idea what I'm doing wrong? I want the 3x3 dig area.

I found that when I created torches in an atmosphere, they stayed vanilla torches in my inventory. When I created them in a vacuum, they turned into Galactic torches in my inventory and didn't count. IE. Craft in a oxygen sealed room.

btw, there's also a 5x5 mode on that pick. :)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
@Caithleen you should keep GenerikB in mind; he chose GS as his "get back into Modded MC" pack, and he's enjoyed it so far whenever he does a recording session.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
@Caithleen you should keep GenerikB in mind; he chose GS as his "get back into Modded MC" pack, and he's enjoyed it so far whenever he does a recording session.

I have, i was even looking both livestreams :)

We even have an element Generkibidium in :D

But today he twittered he will restart bteam ... lets wait where this leads ..

Reactions: Awerick11

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not surprised. Iskandar was more or less the lead for "Revenge", but you saw how that worked out when he left Technic. The fact that someone else picked up the design documents is good news overall.

Now that bee-centric pack idea of his... :p

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
Hello All :D,

Absolutely loving this pack, thank you so much for creating it. I have a bit of an old pc, so the fact that it runs and runs smoothly is nice. Just a quick question on grinding down sandstone in the Sagmill, should there be diminishing returns on a stack of sandstone? I noticed if I run a stack and then recombine the sand back into sandstone I have a stack and a bit. Seems I can keep going this route for free sand and gunpowder ingredients. When I tested with an empty inventory last night I was up to almost a stack and a half from one stack.

Lastly, it's nothing particularly, well, stellar :D, but here is my current main work area in my moon base. It used to be a massive hole I dug out for an underground tree farm, but you know, that whole rebuilding thing =D
2015-10-12_03.56.50.png

Reactions: Caithleen
Status
Not open for further replies.