Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Nope no dust. But rates for gunpowder and restone have been allready adjusted multiple times from turf. You should be fine if you use fortune upgrades.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I've created a Syngas manufacturing thingy.
But I seem to spend all my time running around with water now.
Is there a way to fill tanks from a water source? (kind of like an aqueous accumulator)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh. Took some experimenting. But I didn't know you could do that!? Cool.
Thank you =)
Put the transfer node liquids above the surface of an infinite pool but in transfer node put world interaction upgrade.

The more upgrades the more water piping.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
The transfer nodes also work as cobblegen ;)

FTB Update will be skipped until i fixed the last bugs, esp. the neiaddons.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Put the transfer node liquids above the surface of an infinite pool but in transfer node put world interaction upgrade.
The more upgrades the more water piping.

Yeah, I figured that out, after having first submerged it, and then placing it on a block of ice.
Then I smashed the ice, and bazinga water happened :D

And yeah, Caithleen I've bene using them for cobblegen for a while, I just didn't know they worked as pumps too! =)

Drago_the_wizard

Jul 29, 2019
LOL i made a modpack very similar to this. I did not steal your idea, i just thought it was funny.
BTW modpack is called Carbon^2. Sorry for self advertising i guess :p

didi0625

Jul 29, 2019
you have to type the codes in lower case in order to get the modpack, i got same problem, was just ctrlC-CrtlV it but it does not work. Type it yourself in lowercase and it works.

xaussienanny

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, a question for you. Is there something else you need to do to make furnaces work; eg, will they only work if there is atmosphere (oxygen) so the fuel will burn. Or have I missed a step?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
well then ... i got a picture :D

Nb5MmGa.png

Reactions: beocca

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
When I started out I used double compressed cobblestones in my minechem machine to get resources. Then suddenly the recipe disappeared. Then it came back, then it disappeared again. I'm not sure why, but it seems to be sort of unstable. I've on seldom occasions experienced similar behaviour in different modpacks with other recipes where they'd vanish and re-appear, sort of frustrating to be honest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.