Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyin

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had an issue where you attempt to load your world but returns you directly to the title screen, and then if you attempt to load it again it will load successfully but wipe your player data? Trying to load a backup player .dat file causes the issue to occur again.

There is an exception being thrown by JABBA so I posted a bug report on his Bitbucket.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had an issue where you attempt to load your world but returns you directly to the title screen
Not on this pack but a different pack that I am playing this used to occur and the only way to fix it was to relaunch the client and pray. The pack dev fixed it but I don't know how he did it.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Not on this pack but a different pack that I am playing this used to occur and the only way to fix it was to relaunch the client and pray. The pack dev fixed it but I don't know how he did it.
Do you know which modpack? So we can ask the modpack dev.

Zyin

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to restore my player data without having it reset again. I fixed it by copying over all the files in the /saves/New World/ of my backup except for the folders that started with 'DIM' and that did the trick.

Also I found a bug: the quest "Going up in the world." -> "High Tech Rocket Science" only detects when a Tier 3 Rocket with no chests attached to it is crafted. Ideally it should detect if you craft any of the other variants that contain 1-3 chests.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know which modpack?
I asked the dev. There was apparently an error thrown by the latest updates of ex nihilo and ex astris. setting them both back to the previous versions fixed it. Just one of the problems with playing an alpha pack.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
I asked the dev. There was apparently an error thrown by the latest updates of ex nihilo and ex astris. setting them both back to the previous versions fixed it. Just one of the problems with playing an alpha pack.
Okay.

@Zyin can you upload your corrupted world if you still have it, so we an do some tests.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
I also found another catastrophic crash in that pack. SFM and Steve's Addons kept throwing an error. I reverted sfm and steve's addons to the previous version and now it works perfectly. The dev is going to change back to that in the next update.

Modpack name: The Langoliers
Pack Dev: rafacost3d

elisei

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, can you help me? I am from Russia and I can not itself seek information on the forum because of ignorance of the English language. I have a problem with the Galactic Science. I do not understand why the game freezes. Attaches Crash report

http://rghost.ru/7vpVyr8tJ

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, can you help me? I am from Russia and I can not itself seek information on the forum because of ignorance of the English language. I have a problem with the Galactic Science. I do not understand why the game freezes. Attaches Crash report

http://rghost.ru/7vpVyr8tJ

Umh ...

"Minecraft Version: 1.6.4"

What are you even playing there?

If youre using the mym launcher right click the pack and do a hard force update.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Unable to install packs on MyM-launcher in Ubuntu. keep getting "Process ended with error code 134". I would have posted this on the MyM forums but the sign-up wouldn't take my Minecraft-Nick.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Unable to install packs on MyM-launcher in Ubuntu. keep getting "Process ended with error code 134". I would have posted this on the MyM forums but the sign-up wouldn't take my Minecraft-Nick.
Can you post the complete log?
latest.log and fml-client-latest.log in .mineyourmind/instances/MyM-GalacticScience/minecraft/logs/

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Just for further info, all pack launches seem to end with same process error code 134. If it seems to be a problem on my end, I hope you can help me fix it. I really don't want to have to log back into windows if I can avoid it. I hate windows. The only reason I didn't completely remove it is that some apps won't work anywhere else.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Crash! The log from the Messages and Errors window: http://pastebin.com/EuKApPEL
in this case the jvm is crashing. you find the crash report with the information here: "/home/pndragon65/.mineyourmind/instances/MyM-GalacticScience/minecraft/hs_err_pid4178.log"
the first one is an issue with yampst. It's server is not reachable from your location be it by connection issues or firewall. I'll report this to the author so he can handle it gracefully. For now please remove the mod "Yampst". It is a statistics mod so there is no gameplay impact.

edit: the yampst api server is down

Last edited:
Reactions: ChetwyndKid

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Important: I was mistaken. I tried to reproduce it to see why it would crash if yampst is removed but it loads up just fine, even with yampst. While the servers are down it is just throwing this exception but not shutting down.
Was this your first installation? If so could you delete the directory .mineyourmind so it re-downloads everything including the libraries. Unfortunately it doesn't show any other exception, shutdown messages or crash reports. So it tells as nada atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.