Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well its just an example on how to create Caithleenium. It should also teach you how to use the fusion and how to make Slindum ... or Generikbidium ....

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to have power better than adv. gen, I would shoot for the fusion. The fission can make ugly craters when it has chunk border problems :D

Yeah, half the moon potentially blowing up aside...., I figure the fusion has the better footprint. Still, I think it's cool looking, maybe I will keep it around as a scary museum piece.

2015-12-02_01.14.12.png

Reactions: Caithleen

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
Well its just an example on how to create Caithleenium. It should also teach you how to use the fusion and how to make Slindum ... or Generikbidium ...

Thank you very much for that by the way, that was the method I used and also sparked my need for better power :D. As a bit of a cheat sheet I printed out a periodic table, this helps a ton with finding nice combos.

Reactions: Caithleen

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, it also has a nice list of all the things that will react badly if you break the leaded chest you stored them in. On the plus side of that though, it's a quick and surprising way to complete a quest for backup gear...

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
how to create an auto-crafting system or machine??
i want to combine cobblestone faster than normal hand crafting
but how??!

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Easiest way to create compressed cobblestone is with a special chest hooked up to a cobblestone generator. The special chest needs a packager upgrade which you add by using a RR wrench on it. Shift right click on the chest and add the upgrade. It is literally called "A Special Chest".

ahmed4455666

Jul 29, 2019
thanks guys for help! that really helped me
edit:witch side should i attach to it the packager upgrade?

Last edited:

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Shift right click on the special chest with the RR wrench and it will open a window. Put the packager upgrade in one of the slots in the window.

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
Here is how you make cobblestone, lava, obsidian, nether rack and end stone in a single set up.

iqT4DfO.jpg

You have no IDEA how frelling confused I've been NOT knowing how to make these things..... now how to figure out how to make nether quartz....

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
By the time you get to being able to build an oxygen sealer you really should have dismantled the base and fed it into a decomposer. Need to be underground or underneath some sort of meteor barrier asap. All it takes is one big meteor to wipe out your oxygen production system and you are toast. In one of my play throughs a meteor on the first night missed my oxygen compressor by 2 blocks. Some of the blocks in the base can't be decomposed until you unchisel them. The Tyrian for example has been chiseled into something other than its normal form. Put it back in a chisel and then select the normal form and now you can put it though a decomposer. You wont' get something for a single block overtime, but if you feed a stack or two of Tyrian or Laboratory block into a decomposer and you should get a fair amount of resources.

Sunseahl

Jul 29, 2019
To make nether quartz sieve soul sand.

Thank you again! I only made a single piece of it because I synthesized some nether wart. I guess I need to make more item routers to pull resources from the Decomp/Synthesizer too. Transfer nodes seem to not recognize it or it's output slot. Then maybe I can make a bank of Synthesizers. ^-^

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Transfer nodes should work for pulling things from a synthesizer or decomposer. Try pulling from a side or underneath, they prefer not to be pulled from above. Or so it seems to me.

Steelerman82

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on ftb galactic science, and I died. I respawned to a completely random location with nothing in my inventory. I can't find my base, and I can't use any commands. How do I get back to my base? Please help, I really love this pack, but this is a deal breaker for me

Status
Not open for further replies.