Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dustinxman

I have gone through the stargate to the listed cords. But the telepad just won't work, have I done something wrong?

L

Ljukic

The dark glass from extra utilities probably is configured in galacticraft to be a block that can be sealed
Thanks! I've solved with Bubble Distributors.
Now I have a question: I have updated from 1.4.8 to 1.5.9 and spawners collected from Moon Dungeon with Diamond Dolly don't work. Any idea?

S

sauerkraus

I have encountered an issue where I get an error while connecting to a server. "Fatally missing blocks and items". I noticed in the log there are a few missing textures so I tried to open the resource packs menu like I've seen suggested. I have log from the FTB launcher in this pastebin /9ka8xxT2 Any help would be appreciated. Also the first error I saw was a throwables java connection timeout

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Thanks! I've solved with Bubble Distributors.
Now I have a question: I have updated from 1.4.8 to 1.5.9 and spawners collected from Moon Dungeon with Diamond Dolly don't work. Any idea?
Known issue: https://github.com/MyM-ModpackTeam/GalacticScience/issues/112
I have encountered an issue where I get an error while connecting to a server. "Fatally missing blocks and items". I noticed in the log there are a few missing textures so I tried to open the resource packs menu like I've seen suggested. I have log from the FTB launcher in this pastebin /9ka8xxT2 Any help would be appreciated. Also the first error I saw was a throwables java connection timeout
The server you try to connect to does probably have a different modpack version then you.

S

sauerkraus

I fixed it. Replaced the server's config folder with mine.

It's hosted on stickypiston so it was already set up.

S

sungtar

can anyone help me with this? why does this keep showing up and why wont it let me play? PLEASE HELP ME!

Attachments

• minecraft modpack.jpg
    minecraft modpack.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 138

Bennyboy1695

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone help me with this? why does this keep showing up and why wont it let me play? PLEASE HELP ME!
You don't have exnihilo installed for some reason. I would suggest you delete your installation (BACKUP any worlds first) then try re-installing the pack to see try and download the mod again. If that doesnt work the easiest thing to do would be to add exnihilo to the mods folder yourself.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to play this mod pack in creative? Or in cheat mode?

One way is to open your game to lan and then enable cheats.

The other is to change the NEI setting from global to world or vice versa and allow cheating from that interface, then you can use the NEI cheat or utility mode anytime you wish.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
@zBob how do I enable cheat?

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Commands

The important part for you from that page is:

Note: In singleplayer worlds where cheats were not enabled at creation, they can be enabled on a temporary basis by opening the current game session to LAN play ( Esc → "Open to LAN", then "Allow Cheats" button and "Start LAN World"). You do not actually need to be on a LAN or have others join. This is not permanent, but will allow the use of commands until you quit the world, and changes you make via commands (items spawned, etc.) will be saved with the world. You can do this each time you start playing the world again. Note that this will disable game pausing for the duration, so while open to LAN, you should get somewhere safe or reload your world before using the Game Menu. Remember that you can disable your LAN world by reloading the world.

FocalFury

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
First off...this is the most fun I've had in Minecraft in years...it was getting stale and repetitive but this pack has been a breath of fresh air.
I'm having a problem with my Refined Relocation sorting setup and am hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Currently I have a nice little setup that auto sieves>auto crafts broken/crushed/dust blocks per type>auto-hammers>and auto stores in sortable barrels using Refined Relocation

The problem is if I disconnect from the server//go to another planet and come back, all of my chests start getting backed up and will no longer auto move items through the network into their destinations.
The only solution is to pick up every chest and barrel attached to it and refresh the chests inventory.

Here are some pictures outlining my setup, let me know if I can provide any extra information.
It should be noted where I say the filter is * Dirt is because without an active filter I couldn't get anything to go through the network....knowing I would never get Dirt in this part of the system produced the result of items going through. Maybe there is a better way.

DRzyA8G.png

I have to pick up and place every single barrel and chest when it breaks :(
5MWVlyE.png

The backside where you can see the from sieves chest and the hammer setup

kTNZAdq.png

Thanks for taking the time to look and help everyone!

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
First off...this is the most fun I've had in Minecraft in years...it was getting stale and repetitive but this pack has been a breath of fresh air.
I'm having a problem with my Refined Relocation sorting setup and am hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Currently I have a nice little setup that auto sieves>auto crafts broken/crushed/dust blocks per type>auto-hammers>and auto stores in sortable barrels using Refined Relocation

The problem is if I disconnect from the server//go to another planet and come back, all of my chests start getting backed up and will no longer auto move items through the network into their destinations.
The only solution is to pick up every chest and barrel attached to it and refresh the chests inventory.

Here are some pictures outlining my setup, let me know if I can provide any extra information.
It should be noted where I say the filter is * Dirt is because without an active filter I couldn't get anything to go through the network....knowing I would never get Dirt in this part of the system produced the result of items going through. Maybe there is a better way.

DRzyA8G.png

5MWVlyE.png

kTNZAdq.png

I had similar issues using the inventory connectors and sadly never found a solution but to break the inventory connector, restart my game and replace the connector.

M

Mcbaldo

Hi, I've been having FPS issues inside the Tardis since the 1.5.9 update. When I enter it, my FPS drops to 1 and stays there. On 1.5.8 I was getting around 20-30 FPS. Does anybody know what might be causing this? Thanks!

Bennyboy1695

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

DRzyA8G.png

5MWVlyE.png

kTNZAdq.png

There is an issue with refined relocation not loading areas properly where there isn't a player loading it, which is why you are getting these issues. I'm not sure if it's been reported to the mod author or not or whether the author is even working on 1.7.10 mods anymore.

xshearerx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

This pack looks amazing and I really fancy playing it with a couple of friends. I've set up plenty of FTB servers but I was just wondering if there was a map for playing with others. SO that when we start, we're all in different locations/bases/planets whatever. While I like playing with others, we prefer to work alone!

Cheers

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I'm aware of. What you could do is go into creative mode, and give each person playing a backpack with essential supplies, like what it takes to make a oxygen system and a blocks to build a small shelter and TP them to random locations. But game progression is definitely tied to starting on the moon as far as I know.

I believe Caithleen and the others used something like MCEdit to create the two scenarios. You could do the same thing, essentially copy and paste the starting bases to new spots in the world and again TP the other players to them. Be sure and put beds there so they can set their spawn.

Other folks who are proficient in command blocks might be able to give more detailed or even better answers.

Reactions: xshearerx
Status
Not open for further replies.