[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dvMetamorph

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, Karmacharger. :)

New problem I have. I tried download server's files, launch him, connect and I saw chaos... I tried start single game, open to LAN and my wife saw this after connect... What is it? :eek:
Only LAN/Server. In single game all ok.

1a01x15221414.png

1a02x52017170.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again, Karmacharger. :)

New problem I have. I tried download server's files, launch him, connect and I saw chaos... I tried start single game, open to LAN and my wife saw this after connect... What is it? :eek:
Only LAN/Server. In single game all ok.

1a01x15221414.png

1a02x52017170.png
Thats just some error from a long time ago, nothing game breaking....

Tp to the coords stated in the first post to get to your base :)

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
karma I think you made a derp somewhere. The custom overworld music only plays in creative mode, survival mode is always vanilla music, such a shame.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
No, it really isn't random. 2025 minutes logged and I have not once heard custom music in survival. Swap over to creative and I hear it within 5 minutes. Why is the vanilla music even in the playlist anyway?

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a few issues in 1.2.4, not sure if the first one is fixed:
1. Quests don't recognize any mekanism machines. Only cheated from nei items make quest completed, crafted items dont work. Tested on 1.2.4 with "Tier 1", "Tier 2" and "Factories" quests
2. Buildcraft Harvesting robot dont have any drops. After breaking about 100 sugar canes and 4x4 fields of carrots, potatoes and ender pearls (it went on rampage first time I placed it without reading the wiki) the total drop was 1 sugar cane and it was form a 3 blocks tall one.

Also, is this considered child abuse?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
No, it really isn't random. 2025 minutes logged and I have not once heard custom music in survival. Swap over to creative and I hear it within 5 minutes. Why is the vanilla music even in the playlist anyway?
My survival plays vanilla music and creative goes silent :eek:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1. Quests don't recognize any mekanism machines. Only cheated from nei items make quest completed, crafted items dont work. Tested on 1.2.4 with "Tier 1", "Tier 2" and "Factories" quests
2. Buildcraft Harvesting robot dont have any drops. After breaking about 100 sugar canes and 4x4 fields of carrots, potatoes and ender pearls (it went on rampage first time I placed it without reading the wiki) the total drop was 1 sugar cane and it was form a 3 blocks tall one.

I will try to fix the mekanism things ;3

gidelm555

Jul 29, 2019
i just tried playing this pack for the first time and when i entered the world it said: type /hqm quest. however when i attempt to do this it says i dont have permissions. how do i fix this?

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
My survival plays vanilla music and creative goes silent :eek:
The music wont play the moment you go to creative, you might even have to wait 30 minutes before you hear anything at all, and possibly longer. But you do agree that there is no custom music in the survival overworld? I'm fairly certain I'm not crazy or a fool.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
The music wont play the moment you go to creative, you might even have to wait 30 minutes before you hear anything at all, and possibly longer. But you do agree that there is no custom music in the survival overworld? I'm fairly certain I'm not crazy or a fool.
No custom music here

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Do you happen to have a wireless charger or are standing on a charge pad? because editing the power level on the machines will cause it to be not recognised by the book

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Do you happen to have a wireless charger or are standing on a charge pad? because editing the power level on the machines will cause it to be not recognised by the book

No, I dont have any way of charging items yet.
Also, Just crafted the GPS tool and quest is not recognizing it either.

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Crash Report:

i downloaded the 1.2.5 and it kept crashing, even after competly deleting and redownloading it
this is the Minecraft Crash Report i get from the FTB launcher.
Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 2/8/15 3:38 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ASMAccessorImpl_7055204661423406299620 : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicClassLoader.defineClassX(DynamicClassLoader.java:38)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer.loadClass(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:2217)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer._initializeAccessor(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:714)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer.optimizeCollection(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:2986)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicCollectionAccessor.optimize(DynamicCollectionAccessor.java:89)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicCollectionAccessor.getValue(DynamicCollectionAccessor.java:66)
at org.mvel2.ast.InlineCollectionNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(InlineCollectionNode.java:82)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:42)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.executeAndCoerce(MethodAccessor.java:164)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.getValue(MethodAccessor.java:73)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicGetAccessor.getValue(DynamicGetAccessor.java:79)
at org.mvel2.ast.ASTNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(ASTNode.java:108)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:38)
at org.mvel2.ast.Negation.getReducedValueAccelerated(Negation.java:48)
at org.mvel2.ast.Or.getReducedValueAccelerated(Or.java:34)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:42)
at org.mvel2.MVEL.executeExpression(MVEL.java:954)
at jas.common.helper.MVELHelper.typedExecuteExpression(MVELHelper.java:17)
at jas.common.helper.MVELHelper.executeExpression(MVELHelper.java:11)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.creature.type.CreatureType.canSpawnAtLocation(CreatureType.java:153)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.creature.type.CreatureType.canSpawnHere(CreatureType.java:242)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.CustomSpawner.spawnCreaturesInChunks(CustomSpawner.java:84)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.SpawnerTicker.performSpawningInWorld(SpawnerTicker.java:77)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.SpawnerTicker.serverTick(SpawnerTicker.java:46)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_1076_SpawnerTicker_serverTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:260)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:536)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
full crash log uploaded

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-08_15.45.35-server.txt
    30.1 KB · Views: 69