[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Crash Report:

i downloaded the 1.2.5 and it kept crashing, even after competly deleting and redownloading it
this is the Minecraft Crash Report i get from the FTB launcher.
Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 2/8/15 3:38 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ASMAccessorImpl_7055204661423406299620 : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicClassLoader.defineClassX(DynamicClassLoader.java:38)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer.loadClass(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:2217)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer._initializeAccessor(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:714)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.asm.ASMAccessorOptimizer.optimizeCollection(ASMAccessorOptimizer.java:2986)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicCollectionAccessor.optimize(DynamicCollectionAccessor.java:89)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicCollectionAccessor.getValue(DynamicCollectionAccessor.java:66)
at org.mvel2.ast.InlineCollectionNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(InlineCollectionNode.java:82)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:42)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.executeAndCoerce(MethodAccessor.java:164)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.getValue(MethodAccessor.java:73)
at org.mvel2.optimizers.dynamic.DynamicGetAccessor.getValue(DynamicGetAccessor.java:79)
at org.mvel2.ast.ASTNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(ASTNode.java:108)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:38)
at org.mvel2.ast.Negation.getReducedValueAccelerated(Negation.java:48)
at org.mvel2.ast.Or.getReducedValueAccelerated(Or.java:34)
at org.mvel2.compiler.ExecutableAccessor.getValue(ExecutableAccessor.java:42)
at org.mvel2.MVEL.executeExpression(MVEL.java:954)
at jas.common.helper.MVELHelper.typedExecuteExpression(MVELHelper.java:17)
at jas.common.helper.MVELHelper.executeExpression(MVELHelper.java:11)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.creature.type.CreatureType.canSpawnAtLocation(CreatureType.java:153)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.creature.type.CreatureType.canSpawnHere(CreatureType.java:242)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.CustomSpawner.spawnCreaturesInChunks(CustomSpawner.java:84)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.SpawnerTicker.performSpawningInWorld(SpawnerTicker.java:77)
at jas.spawner.modern.spawner.SpawnerTicker.serverTick(SpawnerTicker.java:46)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_1076_SpawnerTicker_serverTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:260)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:536)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
full crash log uploaded
Try going in 1.2.4, Turn your world to peaceful mode, then go to 1.2.5 and change it to normal mode see if that still happens

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
karma, since you refuse to acknowledge that the survival custom music is actually an issue, where would I look to change it myself?

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
Try going in 1.2.4, Turn your world to peaceful mode, then go to 1.2.5 and change it to normal mode see if that still happens
i tried this; with newly created maps, with old maps, maps i used with 1.2.4 (and before), everything, still no resolve.

playing on 1.2.4 works perfectly tho

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i tried this; with newly created maps, with old maps, maps i used with 1.2.4 (and before), everything, still no resolve.

playing on 1.2.4 works perfectly tho
Try removing the Justanotherspawnerjar and the justanotherspawnercompatjar from the mods folder see if it loads fine

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
man i love the pack but you need to make it more stable i am still waiting to play it but its just so unstable.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
recipes.addShaped(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2>,[[<TConstruct:materials:9>,<TConstruct:materials:9>, null],
[<TConstruct:materials:9>, <Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:1>, null],
[null, null, null]]);

I replaced that with:
recipes.addShapeless(<Steamcraft:steamcraftIngot:2> * 4,[<ore:ingotCopper>, <ore:ingotCopper>, <ore:ingotCopper>, <ore:ingotZinc>]);
I know somebody else complained about that being shaped and not shapeless before, and not being ore dictionary. I also noticed it was only returning 1 ingot, when mixing them in a crucible gives 4. The crucible still has the advantage of producing 6 plates for the same amount of ore, so I don't think it's unfair to have a recipe for the ingots provide full value.

I figured I'd post this here in case anyone else wanted to make the same change, can just copy this and paste it into their ModTweaker.zs file over the old line.

Reactions: Crittenden2

NewbieSpam

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had issues with squids spawning like mad? I have a 5x5x5 "fishing pond" and the squids are spawning so often that there are piles of squid drops in minutes. It's like an infinite source of squid drops, since they end up dying from suffocating on their own. This happened after the 1.2.5 update.

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
Kill AlienCreeper, or pickaxe hot meteor blocks....
im not getting much in the way of alien creepers. Ive been mining cooled meteor blocks because i havent seen a meteor in a while and they have a chance to spawn too. idk, i seem to be having rather bad luck, and im just looking at GenerikB and his full meteor shield and some spare for crafting and wondering what i am doing wrong.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting stone gear in 1,2,4 is broken ? i put doublecompressed cobb on anvil and dont work . Any idea ?

And why auto workbench are disable ?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
im not getting much in the way of alien creepers. Ive been mining cooled meteor blocks because i havent seen a meteor in a while and they have a chance to spawn too. idk, i seem to be having rather bad luck, and im just looking at GenerikB and his full meteor shield and some spare for crafting and wondering what i am doing wrong.
you may have to range out pretty far from base to find still hot ones, don't stop till you find one. I did a lot better on them before unknown meteors were disabled and I found them in the chests.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to learn how to make a server? I want to have a blast off one but I can't even make a vanilla server. I have looked up videos but I always get lost and end up giving up.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I update and find mobs with OP armor, mobs riding other mobs, and a feeling that the dungeons are now almost impossible. I saw a festive creeper riding another festive creeper, which in turn was riding yet another festive creeper.