[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
I deal with those bunkers by tearing off the roof so the bottom levels are filled with sunlight (the ring of glass in the floors), and digging out the ramp areas and breaking the spawners underneath. The I dig down to the mid level and draw the enemies over to a hole in the wall and kill them, then add torches to the few places still dark and dig out the remaining spawners. Then I dig to the bottom level, dig around the outside breaking the 3 spawners, and then I just leave and wait for them to despawn, it's too dangerous trying to fight them, even through a hole in the wall. I come back later and finish lighting the bottom, grab the loot, and then break and collect every single block of the bunker so there's just a deep hole in the clay when I'm done. =p

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Really not a fan of special AI. So far all it seems to do is create additional pathing lag, cause zombies to become unpredictable and sometimes even teleport around, and a single zombie can ruin your day if you are in the wrong spot and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Really not a fan of special AI. So far all it seems to do is create additional pathing lag, cause zombies to become unpredictable and sometimes even teleport around, and a single zombie can ruin your day if you are in the wrong spot and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.
I reduced the pathing size of special AI, and disabled alot of it :p

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
I should also mention that sometimes my weapons knockback is completely negated and they just charge in your face anyway like you never hit them, really dumb.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I should also mention that sometimes my weapons knockback is completely negated and they just charge in your face anyway like you never hit them, really dumb.
Most of the OP special zombies like Sharman (heals allied Units), Theifs (steal stuff), Spawner (spawns more backup) have their spawn rates lowered to 20% of the chances that normal special zombies get to spawn :3... Also theres now auto culling which despawns mobs 70 blocks away from you withn 200 ticks ( approx 10 seconds) :D

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
The "JustAnotherSpawner" mod breaks the NEI F7 spawn overlay. Maybe it's overwriting the normal spawning and causing NEI to think nothing can spawn anywhere.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The "JustAnotherSpawner" mod breaks the NEI F7 spawn overlay. Maybe it's overwriting the normal spawning and causing NEI to think nothing can spawn anywhere.
Possibliy, however Walwa/Walia has a feature that allows you to see if the area is dark enough for mobs to spawn :D
why do i only get raw fish instead of mariculture fish? ;(
What rod are you using? are you using baits?

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the OP special zombies like Sharman (heals allied Units), Theifs (steal stuff), Spawner (spawns more backup) have their spawn rates lowered to 20% of the chances that normal special zombies get to spawn :3... Also theres now auto culling which despawns mobs 70 blocks away from you withn 200 ticks ( approx 10 seconds) :D
What does this have to do with mobs ignoring knockback?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Not all of them, its pretty random, and there is nothing unique about the ones that do happen to ignore it. If it is not intentional it might be a pretty annoying bug.
Does the unique one have armor on them called "charger" armor or something? cause thats the special mob XD

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Mushroom can be bonemealed once you have 1 of them so ya....

I ask about Auto farm no manual . Its boring when you need bonemealed every time mushrom when you need them and alredy have automated base ;/

Oh, so you cheated in spawners? Tough luck.

Oh , you dont know mod in pack ? So Sad.

Life aggregator - Botania - Allow you to move spawner . Yea realy "cheaty"

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Possibliy, however Walwa/Walia has a feature that allows you to see if the area is dark enough for mobs to spawn :D

True, that one is on by default I think, I like to use them both. The F7 overlay is great for quickly finding where enemies can spawn, the waila one is good for placing torches at optimal points in strip mining (nether), so you don't use too many. I'd rather have crazy spawns then lose the overlay. =p I disabled that mod for now, I might turn it back on later to finish off the enderman killing quest.

Also I finally made my Fortune III, Efficiency V, Unbreaking III Diamond Hammer. It is crazy OP. So much ore from meteors, after a few minutes at a single crash site I had stacks of everything. Each meteor block was giving like 2 resources on average, and they broke very fast with my Haste III MyFit and Efficiency V. It's like having a giant pile of Dense Ore to dig through, the returns are that good, and I almost have more ground around me covered by meteors at this point than clay.

Reactions: karmarcharger

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I ask about Auto farm no manual . Its boring when you need bonemealed every time mushrom when you need them and alredy have automated base ;/

Oh , you dont know mod in pack ? So Sad.

Life aggregator - Botania - Allow you to move spawner . Yea realy "cheaty"
Use Drones program to plant, dispenser to bonemeal :), drones to harvest