[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok new recepie from botania - ok
But main problem is Eye of galgalorian both recepie.

Basic not to hard but Mushrom ! How make full upgrade effective farm ? i think its imposible ;/ Manual farm its booring and i cant fully automate base ;/

But here come second recepie.
Skull minions - how can i get them ? i use vanilia spawner on my mob killing system so other mob dont sapwn in 400+ area ;/(meaby because i have a lot of meteors next to me )
Red gems ok but i have in 500-600 radius only cooled meteor , so its problem too for me .
I hope you can replace mushrom in fermented spider by wheat meaby ? or give idea / add mod to automated and effective mushrom farm.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else that uses optifine with Blast Off have their ability to check light levels stop working in 1.2.5?

Did you update optifine or change anything else? I just noticed I have the same issue but I'm on 1.2.2 still. I'm using B5, I just added it after trying earlier versions without success due to the Chisel issue.

Edit: B4 doesn't show the light levels either. I think anything earlier than B4 has invisible Chisel blocks. I dunno.

Edit2: I removed optifine and I still can't get the Xs back, I dunno what happened, they were working earlier today. >.<

Sounds like you invested too much time in harvesting the wrong resources.

I think most people grab all the resources from each spire, you are already in there so there's no point in just ignoring them. I also have a ridiculous amount of zinc with no use for it. I think the issues is that zinc spires have a solid 3x3x3 zinc clump in the middle, while the other spires have mixed ore in their 3x3x3 clump. There's no reason for every 3rd spire to have a chunk of 27 zinc in it, while the others have like 9 copper, 9 tin, 9 aluminum. You need 3 copper per zinc and only for the crappy Flaxbeard's stuff, so it seems to me like those should be flipped, make a 3x3x3 of solid copper and have only 9 zinc in the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: JazParks

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
But here come second recepie.
Skull minions - how can i get them ? i use vanilia spawner on my mob killing system so other mob dont sapwn in 400+ area ;/(meaby because i have a lot of meteors next to me )
Summoners. They can spawn anywhere a normal enemy can spawn in. My cursed earth spawner produces plenty of skull minion orbs :I

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I find summoners mostly near spires during a night raid. I got at least a stack or more of those orbs.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Why people read only 10% of text ?

As i know Sumoners are from mod so dont have spawner like spider etc .
Make a darkroomtrap? Eg Go 200 blocks up make a dark room etc? vanilla spawners dont work when you are far from them.... Mushroom can be bonemealed once you have 1 of them so ya....

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Did you update optifine or change anything else? I just noticed I have the same issue but I'm on 1.2.2 still. I'm using B5, I just added it after trying earlier versions without success due to the Chisel issue.

I think most people grab all the resources from each spire, you are already in there so there's no point in just ignoring them. I also have a ridiculous amount of zinc with no use for it. I think the issues is that zinc spires have a solid 3x3x3 zinc clump in the middle, while the other spires have mixed ore in their 3x3x3 clump. There's no reason for every 3rd spire to have a chunk of 27 zinc in it, while the others have like 9 copper, 9 tin, 9 aluminum. You need 3 copper per zinc and only for the crappy Flaxbeard's stuff, so it seems to me like those should be flipped, make a 3x3x3 of solid copper and have only 9 zinc in the other.
I could randomize those :3

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Make a darkroomtrap? Eg Go 200 blocks up make a dark room etc? vanilla spawners dont work when you are far from them.... Mushroom can be bonemealed once you have 1 of them so ya....

I accidentally made a mob spawner with the filler. Great use to level up TiCon weapons. Not so good when there's like Wither Poison 1UP Ender + add any other power an infernal mob can have in there.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
I wondering when someone sometimes talking about death from nothing (in the dungeons).
It's my time to talking about it.
looks like i found a cause. Found it in an abandoned base.
Proudly present you a SORCERER!
Whoooooooooa! Scared? Me too, because of them i restarted the map (from backup) 15 times in a half hour.
Let me show you, what i mean. As soon as i come into his field of view i have 2-3 seconds to pray a Lord for fast death. Look what i got after eye contact with sorcerer:
And, of course, i'm died after consuming a rotten cookies.

*Also I tried to flood the underground base with lava. But these guys just swim in it without getting a damage.

So what should i do to beat them? I'm totally WREKD.

Attachments

• 2015-02-08_08.19.23.png
    2015-02-08_08.19.23.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 72

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I wondering when someone sometimes talking about death from nothing (in the dungeons).
It's my time to talking about it.
looks like i found a cause. Found it in an abandoned base.
Proudly present you a SORCERER!
Whoooooooooa! Scared? Me too, because of them i restarted the map (from backup) 15 times in a half hour.
Let me show you, what i mean. As soon as i come into his field of view i have 2-3 seconds to pray a Lord for fast death. Look what i got after eye contact with sorcerer:
And, of course, i'm died after consuming a rotten cookies.

*Also I tried to flood the underground base with lava. But these guys just swim in it without getting a damage.

So what should i do to beat them? I'm totally WREKD.
I raided the base from the outside, digging around the walls smashing spawners.. :D

Got 5 eyes of galgador from it XD literally getting galgadors within an hour of playing lol

Reactions: srdemon

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
I raided the base from the outside, digging around the walls smashing spawners.. :D

Got 5 eyes of galgador from it XD literally getting galgadors within an hour of playing lol

So there are a sorcerer's spawners? I dug around the walls too, but still not fount no one of them. Only skeleton and support creeper spawners.