[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I ended up using /hqm edit to get past them

I have a farm about 30 blocks away and 64 up from my base, and it doesnt seem to be doing anything, any idea what I'm doing wrong? I use this design http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/Deathkeeperx/stackfarm.jpg with a drop in the center to ground level.
View attachment 14647
I do get a drop every once in a while, but I'd expect a lot more from it

You mean Kreknorite? It turns to obsidian as it cools, so you will need to find it soon after it lands
Do the mobfarm at level 200++, and stand 24 blocks away from it at level 200++

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I ended up using /hqm edit to get past them

I have a farm about 30 blocks away and 64 up from my base, and it doesnt seem to be doing anything, any idea what I'm doing wrong? I use this design http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/Deathkeeperx/stackfarm.jpg with a drop in the center to ground level.
View attachment 14647
I do get a drop every once in a while, but I'd expect a lot more from it

You mean Kreknorite? It turns to obsidian as it cools, so you will need to find it soon after it lands
He means red meteorite gems. They are put into the meteor shield to increase its power

ShadeVahKiin

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question for v1.2.4, so when i got to the quest where u have to make brass the recipe for it didnt work at all in the crafting bench even though i could shift- left click it in. Is this a bug? Also how do u even start industrial revolution cause thats a confusing recipe.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question for v1.2.4, so when i got to the quest where u have to make brass the recipe for it didnt work at all in the crafting bench even though i could shift- left click it in. Is this a bug? Also how do u even start industrial revolution cause thats a confusing recipe.
Do you have the required amount of brass required? some quests requires 16 items rather then 1

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.5
- Ripped weather2 out from modtweaker.zs file
- Updated Pneumaticraft
- Updated EnderIO
- Updated Botania
- Added Special AI ( mob griefing disabled)
- Reduced Demons and Blaze masters spawn rates
- Messed with Zombie awareness configs
- Disabled autoChisel
- Removed realistic pain ( cause it was really painful)
- Fixed Enderman quest
- Fixed Server quests @sirloin
- Some new Botania recipes/Quests changes
- Added Krek Meteors
- Added JAS should fix lag mob spawn issues
- Added Fastcraft
- Removed MobAmputation ( Yay can use scythe now!)
- Fixed Sapling recipe
- Minor texture changes to casting table
- Updated buildcraft
- Added OreDictionaryConverter
- Disabled Sluice
- Renamed the worlds accordingly

Added Mytown2 to server files
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224242-mytown2
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224243-myessentials-core

Last edited:

Sentinel1133

Jul 29, 2019
So I downloaded the modpack and I try and try and play the world but I take 1 step and I fall through the world and just keep falling without dying and I check the console and it's not lagging or anything so idk if this is a bug or what?
I've also tried reinstalling the pack and making a new world and, I'm also running Minecraft with java 7 so yeah... Idk.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It's not the amount of brass, it's the ability to craft it. There's a crafting table recipe to put 3 copper and 1 zinc in a 2x2 square that doesn't't work.
Are you using the correct type of copper?

If you removed the weather2 mod re add it and type /mt reload

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I downloaded the modpack and I try and try and play the world but I take 1 step and I fall through the world and just keep falling without dying and I check the console and it's not lagging or anything so idk if this is a bug or what?
I've also tried reinstalling the pack and making a new world and, I'm also running Minecraft with java 7 so yeah... Idk.
Remove SmartMoving and see if you still have the issue...

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019

The recipe worked for me, but it's not shapeless so it has to be in the upper left corner of the crafting table. I couldn't craft it in my 2x2 grid. You do want to make sure you have the right ingots, the recipe isn't ore dictionaried.

I'm finding that a lot of Karma's custom recipies aren't shapeless, which annoys me when i try to craft a pipe but don't put the mats on the top row.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
So I was just wandering around my home and I noticed that some of my glowstone nooks and strips have turned into obsidian nooks and strips. The ones that changed are all in the same chunk, and yet the ones in the surrounding chunks are all fine. Not sure what caused it, but I thought I'd let you know @karmarcharger

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I was just wandering around my home and I noticed that some of my glowstone nooks and strips have turned into obsidian nooks and strips. The ones that changed are all in the same chunk, and yet the ones in the surrounding chunks are all fine. Not sure what caused it, but I thought I'd let you know @karmarcharger
That usually happens on servers, a forge microblock bug ;(

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this is a TC bug or what, but for some reason the tinker's construct versions of the crafting station don't auto-fill ingredients when you shift-click the ? in NEI recipe mode.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
It means you dont have the all the ingrediants ;/
no, I do. I put two workbenches side by side, a regular one and a TC one, and the regular one filled, but the TC one didnt. Also, for some reason I can't seem to make stone gears by hammering double compressed cobblestone.