[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Make it before the update then :p

If that's your attitude, then what will people who started playing after the update do?

Also, since you now need tons of diamonds to get an orechid or loonium, what's the new intended way to get tons of diamonds?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So is enviromine supposed to have a freeze to death function? I keep getting the deep frost bite debuff which roots me in place and fumbles items but it doesn't kill me, and even switching to creative mode it prevents you from moving at all. all you can do is cheat in lava buckets or have some backup way to set yourself on fire. Honestly i'd rather die than just get stuck in place (and seriously, it prevents you from moving in creative mode?)

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
How can you get liquids out of the crucible furnace? Seems like people use fluiducts but that mod isn't installed.
Thought about trying the liquid transfer pipes, but I need slime trees and I do not know how to get those either.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
What causes the game to sort of freeze if you hit E and tab out? when I pop the game back up it runs at like 1fps for a while depending on how long I was tabbed then it returns to normal, I get the same thing when I hit Esc and come back except the game runs normally but I can't open anything or place blocks, it eventually catches up and I can open things/place blocks (hitting Esc pauses the game for me, it doesn't continue to run)

Also, any idea what mod changes the movement speed? I removed all the smartmove stuff, myfit due to flying being slower than walking so now flying is fine but walking seems really slow, walking backwards is also really slow, if I was racing a snail while walking backwards or sideways the snail would beat me by a mile

Edit, I did disable Iguana's weight stuff so I don't think that is the cause

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
The crucible furnace will auto eject into adjacent tanks and vats. It may be gone but you used to be able to get the ender io glass from a chisel and make fluid conduits.

the freeze thing is a bug with realistic pain, just delete the mod.

Wow, I'm so glad i handed in that Enhanced Galgadorian Block to get a soul vial with a zombie soul. What an amazing reward! (i need an emoticon with the word SARCASM dripping blood) It totally justifies all those resources I poured into this quest line. I thought there was a chance I'd at least actually get a spawner. or maybe a soul of a creature that drops eyes of Galgador

Holy crap what a lousy reward.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
sorta bug:for consistency you should change the camel pack recipe to be 8 leather and 1 fresh water instead of 8 leather and 1 water.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
So, it turns out the weather2 mod was responsible for the majority of my performance degradation over time. It has some massive optimization issue where it will eat more and more processing power the longer your game is up. Works fine for the first 20 or 30 minutes and then it becomes too laggy to use on my system. I would highly recommend removing this mod if you experience frame rate issues after having your game running for a bit. I would also recommend karma to contact the mod developer and get him to sort these issues out if he wants to keep this mod in his pack.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So no one can help with this? :c
The recipe requires 2 mariculture fishing rods made from polished sticks. If you are doing that right, you may be making the same mistake i initially made and not realizing that the bottom middle block in the recipe is a wood construction block.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe requires 2 mariculture fishing rods made from polished sticks. If you are doing that right, you may be making the same mistake i initially made and not realizing that the bottom middle block in the recipe is a wood construction block.
derp on my part, didn't notice the wooden construction block. Cheers

y8ycgl

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know what the deal is with stacks of zero arrows with tinkers? can you "refill" stacks of arrows or something?
Screenshot 2015-02-07 18.12.34.png

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know what the deal is with stacks of zero arrows with tinkers? can you "refill" stacks of arrows or something?
Auto-repair works wonders as well as long as you have at least 1 arrow/bolt in the stack. Auto-repair won't work on completely broken stuff

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
What all do I need to start automating galgador? I'm getting kind of tired farming the drops to make it.

@karmarcharger:
Have you had a chance to look at the Industrial Revolution quests? In addition to the ones I mentioned before (Tier 1, Tier 2, Lava Pumping), Factories also doesnt detect. I have made it through the wind turbine and circuit quests fine. I'm still on 1.1.20

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
What all do I need to start automating galgador? I'm getting kind of tired farming the drops to make it.

@karmarcharger:
Have you had a chance to look at the Industrial Revolution quests? In addition to the ones I mentioned before (Tier 1, Tier 2, Lava Pumping), Factories also doesnt detect. I have made it through the wind turbine and circuit quests fine. I'm still on 1.1.20
Use /hqm edit if it doesnt detect it seems to work fine for me....

Have a decent mob farm and use the secondary recipe... summoners drop decent amount of Balls

MalikDrako

Jul 29, 2019
I ended up using /hqm edit to get past them

I have a farm about 30 blocks away and 64 up from my base, and it doesnt seem to be doing anything, any idea what I'm doing wrong? I use this design http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/Deathkeeperx/stackfarm.jpg with a drop in the center to ground level.
2015-02-07_19.02.43.png
I do get a drop every once in a while, but I'd expect a lot more from it

rad, that worked. having a lot of trouble finding red meteorite ore tho
You mean Kreknorite? It turns to obsidian as it cools, so you will need to find it soon after it lands

Last edited: