[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, can someone tell me how can i mine cobalt and ardite?
Maybe it changed, but with the new updates i started again, but i had just went to the nether and i couldnt mine cobalt or ardite with my alumite pickaxe.
Did it changed? How do you do it?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it changed, but with the new updates i started again, but i had just went to the nether and i couldnt mine cobalt or ardite with my alumite pickaxe.
You need to upgrade it... Like mine a ton of stuff to get it to level up

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed I have 1650 entities loaded. >_>

I made an elevator system up to 241 for my mob farm and went to check my entities to make sure everything had unloaded from up there, and instead I was cycling between 1/1646 and 1/1650. Anyone know what that's about? I've been playing a few hours without shutting the game off and did a lot of running around, I'm wondering if there's a mob type that isn't despawning or something. Or was this the 1.2.3 change about making roguelikes less laggy? I'm still on 1.2.2. It doesn't seem to be affecting my performance or normal mob spawning (I dropped down to ground level at night and it almost instantly shot up to ~1800).

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

I made an elevator system up to 241 for my mob farm and went to check my entities to make sure everything had unloaded from up there, and instead I was cycling between 1/1646 and 1/1650. Anyone know what that's about? I've been playing a few hours without shutting the game off and did a lot of running around, I'm wondering if there's a mob type that isn't despawning or something. Or was this the 1.2.3 change about making roguelikes less laggy? I'm still on 1.2.2. It doesn't seem to be affecting my performance or normal mob spawning (I dropped down to ground level at night and it almost instantly shot up to ~1800).
Might be because of the dungeons, turn it to peaceful to clear the mobs, this is fixed in 1.2.4 in new dungeon generations

Could you send me your world file? i would like to test a mod :3 Prefably the world file with tons of mobs in them...

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys i love this pack...i start to play in softcore in single...and now i start a server with my friends but...is there a way to play in soft in server? cos we died (even cos server lags a bit and is a bit difficult kill mobs when lag),
tanks

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys i love this pack...i start to play in softcore in single...and now i start a server with my friends but...is there a way to play in soft in server? cos we died (even cos server lags a bit and is a bit difficult kill mobs when lag),
tanks
Delete the world folder in the server files, Rename the Eazycore folder world.... Delete RealisticPain mod from your client and server, it has problem and lags...

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Isaw tne new recipes for BC fluid pipes. And now i don't know what should i do - i picked a dark oak sapling instead of slimy one. And i can't use a dark oak because i need four of them and now " i cannot into buildcraft" - earlier i used an old recipe with cactus green. So, what should i do now?

*of cource i used a NEI to find a workaround, but i found nothing. Thanks.
*I'm on 1.2.4 version now.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Isaw tne new recipes for BC fluid pipes. And now i don't know what should i do - i picked a dark oak sapling instead of slimy one. And i can't use a dark oak because i need four of them and now " i cannot into buildcraft" - earlier i used an old recipe with cactus green. So, what should i do now?

*of cource i used a NEI to find a workaround, but i found nothing. Thanks.
*I'm on 1.2.4 version now.
In 1.2.5 you can craft slimy saplings :3

Go to 0,0 shear the leaves there for saplings :"3

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Might be because of the dungeons, turn it to peaceful to clear the mobs, this is fixed in 1.2.4 in new dungeon generations

Could you send me your world file? i would like to test a mod :3 Prefably the world file with tons of mobs in them...

Ah, I see.

Ya I uploaded it to my google, but it doesn't save the mobs I don't think. Reloading it clears them. I'll just throw the link here.

https://sites.google.com/site/insanati/EazyCore.zip

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.5 you can craft slimy saplings :3

Go to 0,0 shear the leaves there for saplings :"3
Hey karmarcharger, is the slimy saplings recipe already implemented in 1.2.5 bc all i'm seeing is how to turn a slimy sapling into an oak sapling on drying rack. didn't know if that was intentional or if it was backward and you meant to turn oak into slimy. Just asking to try and be helpful in case of a possible mistake. And in case of that not being the case what is the recipe suppose to be to get the slimy sapling if you don't mind me asking, Also still enjoying the modpack thank you for all the hard work you've been putting in :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmpf... I really regret slowly about my too-big-base-design... with all the changes lately and to come, I would love to start over and see the new early-game. But when I see on how many hours and days I spend to make my base and through how many deaths I got to get to the point of getting ressources... naaaw ^^

@Astasia:
Thanks for the hints about how to make a botania tree farm. So much to learn thanks to this modpack :D

@karmarcharger:
Just curious, if there will be a tweak for the basic-runes (fire, water, earth, air, mana) from Botania with the change of how to make mana-steel. Or will it be the same recipes for them? (so using 3 mana-steel for 3 runes, 5 for the mana rune)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger, is the slimy saplings recipe already implemented in 1.2.5 bc all i'm seeing is how to turn a slimy sapling into an oak sapling on drying rack. didn't know if that was intentional or if it was backward and you meant to turn oak into slimy. Just asking to try and be helpful in case of a possible mistake. And in case of that not being the case what is the recipe suppose to be to get the slimy sapling if you don't mind me asking, Also still enjoying the modpack thank you for all the hard work you've been putting in :)
Yep I know :p fixed it in 1.2.5 XD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hmpf... I really regret slowly about my too-big-base-design... with all the changes lately and to come, I would love to start over and see the new early-game. But when I see on how many hours and days I spend to make my base and through how many deaths I got to get to the point of getting ressources... naaaw ^^

@Astasia:
Thanks for the hints about how to make a botania tree farm. So much to learn thanks to this modpack :D

@karmarcharger:
Just curious, if there will be a tweak for the basic-runes (fire, water, earth, air, mana) from Botania with the change of how to make mana-steel. Or will it be the same recipes for them? (so using 3 mana-steel for 3 runes, 5 for the mana rune)
Recipe will be the same :3

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone managed to get Mariculture Water Geysers to work in here? I tried many ways, but couldn't get em to do their thing :(

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_NnhWSmhwNFA4RDQ/view?usp=sharing

Open the zip file, drag the Jar files into the mod folders, and drag the folder into the config folder... see if that helps....
Tested in your world Entities capped at 300...

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_NnhWSmhwNFA4RDQ/view?usp=sharing

Open the zip file, drag the Jar files into the mod folders, and drag the folder into the config folder... see if that helps....
Tested in your world Entities capped at 300...

Thanks. It's hard to say at this point since I had the game open for like 8 hours before, but so far I ran around for a few minutes and while I had some entity spikes up to around 350 they seem to settle below 300. Going up to the world ceiling I still had like 200 entities that didn't despawn, but maybe it's culling them as it hits the 300 softcap instead?

Edit: This fixed enderman spawns it seems. I'm actually get some normal enderman spawns that count toward the quest and drop enderman heads. Though it feels like my mob grinder slowed down a little. =p

Last edited:

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019

It did change, cobalt and ardite have been flipped, confused me a bit too. Leveling up an alumite pick from obsidian makes it ardite level, which can't mine cobalt. You then need to make the pick ardite and level it up to get cobalt mining level.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
It did change, cobalt and ardite have been flipped, confused me a bit too. Leveling up an alumite pick from obsidian makes it ardite level, which can't mine cobalt. You then need to make the pick ardite and level it up to get cobalt mining level.
Thank you!!!!

okiestatefan5

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what mod it is that makes the screen flash when you are taking damage? Is causing my game to lag, and is a pain in the butt when trying to fight mobs after taking damage.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
My mob tower wasn't working as fast as i'd like, so i went up to look and an meteor had landed inside and lit the place up. LOL