[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
looking at or right clicking with an open hand? That should only happen if you right click with an open hand on the water. Just make sure you have enough bone meal so you don't run out

Just looking at, when bonemealing squidplants, I can call his a lag, but it also happens when I am smashing meteors near water, and there is no way I ever have my hand empty or use right click, since I have a hammer in my hand and left click with it. Also sometimes when I just walk near my water generator without any clicks it drinks water from there. It looks like just staring at water and being afk will drink the water about every 2-5 seconds.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well because of the flaxbeard issue,
Version 1.2.4
-Downgraded Flaxbeard
-Updated storage drawers
-Updated Botania
-Updated realisticpain
-Fixed HQM quests...(Buildcraft stuff)
-Renamed Save files according to versions, so that it wont overwrite your saves ( hopefully)
-increase dandelion and red flowers sanity curing properties by 30 times, from 0.1 -> 3.0 ( Not sure if its when holding or when placed down though =P)
-Added Tinker smeltery recipes for hardened gold,copper,tin,iron,alumium

And yes this is a hotfix... no more updates too soon :c sorry guys

Last edited:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Well because of the flaxbeard issue,
Version 1.2.4
-Downgraded Flaxbeard
-Updated storage drawers
-Updated Botania
-Updated realisticpain
-Fixed HQM quests...(Buildcraft stuff)
-Renamed Save files according to versions, so that it wont overwrite your saves ( hopefully)
-Tripled increase dandelion and red flowers sanity curing properties by 30 times, from 0.1 -> 3.0 ( Not sure if its when holding or when placed down though =P)
Goshdarnit I'm just uploading the 1.2.3 because I thought that the versions would've calmed down >:I

Anonymko

Jul 29, 2019
When i connect waterproof quartz pipes(+waterproof wooden) to steam boilers it crashes the game and I cant play the save anymore. I am able to load it for 1 sec but cannot move and then it crashes again and again.

crash report in the attachment

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-03_14.31.35-server.txt
    29.2 KB · Views: 62

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
When i connect waterproof quartz pipes(+waterproof wooden) to steam boilers it crashes the game and I cant play the save anymore. I am able to load it for 1 sec but cannot move and then it crashes again and again.

crash report in the attachment
Downgrade Flaxbeard mod to version 272 download link for it here, will be fixed in version 1.2.4 of the pack
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224867-flaxbeards-steam-power/2219681

If the world still doesnt load, use a backup found in the /backups folder

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update @karmarcharger :) and all your hard work.
But I do think you need to stop and take a deep breath. Is your rushing to bring us a update helping or hurting the pack? If you took one extra day to double check things and test things you might not have to be putting out fires all the time.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update @karmarcharger :) and all your hard work.
But I do think you need to stop and take a deep breath. Is your rushing to bring us a update helping or hurting the pack? If you took one extra day to double check things and test things you might not have to be putting out fires all the time.
As much as i like to test stuff, i cant be going through every single block to see if it crashes the client lol, but yes 1.2.4 should be good for the rest of the week/month i hope

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
*waves*
Yes good time to say a big thank you for all your hard work and bearing with all our complains! :D
Still having alot of fun figuring out how to do stuff (yesterday I made my first-ever real ME-System-Setup! ^^)

Just a lil thing, since I think it may have been overseen (so many new postings every day):
Currently the fresh-water acts like the creative-item from kawaii-crops which takes away 3 points of your hunger-bar (so you gain hydration but are getting more hungry when using them directly). Not sure if that's meant to be.

Not that a big problem for me (since I mainly use the camel-pack anyways), still wanted to mention this.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
As much as i like to test stuff, i cant be going through every single block to see if it crashes the client lol, but yes 1.2.4 should be good for the rest of the week/month i hope
o_OMy gosh @karmarcharger going through every single block is not what I meant by testing. That is just plain crazy. But seeing if server will launch and a client will connect is a start.
That a quest you add works and gives the correct reward.
It takes a person with a lot of heart and dedication to do what your doing. I know you care about you end product.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
o_OMy gosh @karmarcharger going through every single block is not what I meant by testing. That is just plain crazy. But seeing if server will launch and a client will connect is a start.
That a quest you add works and gives the correct reward.
It takes a person with a lot of heart and dedication to do what your doing. I know you care about you end product.
Yes i always do that everytime before i submit, however for the anvil thingy i derped because their texture was pretty similar and i forgot that all mariculture machine doesnt show up in the search bar XD

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
So the snow clumps in a bottle no longer gives you fresh water to fill the camel pack ? As all the bottles i had have changed to Slightly Clean water

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So the snow clumps in a bottle no longer gives you fresh water to fill the camel pack ? As all the bottles i had have changed to Slightly Clean water
Yes, and with that Slightly clean water you need to add some leaves blocks around it to "clean it" to be able to put it in a camel pack... However drinking the slightly clean water gives you much more hydration :3