[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
There is a way to disenchant items, but you will not get books, but some liquid xp.
If you put item in mariculture crucible furnace with ethereal upgrade you will get 300mb of liquid xp for each enchant level on item and an item without enchants back.
Kreknorite -> disenchant -> reenchant with 30 levels and I have a better kreknorite armor, sad that in 90% of times it gives me fire resist 3/4 with unbreaking 2/3. but its still beter, just the cost of xp.

Question from me
Have anyone managed to finish the natural gas quest? I cant get any, I kept smacking the pump for 5 minutes and no gas so far.
Try putting the tank under it? maybe give RF power?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
well,, I just foudn out that if you go to the coordinates of X0 Z0 there are spires with galacticraft stuff.. NICE!
more secret places?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Those are bugs lol
lagg bug? or just a bug? Cause I LOVE exploring.

Edit: 1 problem... How do i open the chests without a key?
2nd Edit: Pics :D : 2015-01-28_17.06.03.png

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Found a few campfires XD

take your myfit and run.... as far as you can... you wil find some cool stuff (and some cool bugs XD)
bees or just honey?

Edit: The air pump works fine for me. Just place the tank next to the pump and right click, i think you get 8000mb with on click!

keozen

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance of a "MyFit goes bye bye on death" bug fix in 1.8 KC?

Loving the pack so far btw :)

-Matt-

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it will stay xD... Sky stone dust can be obtained from GRINDING AE skystone in an AE grind stone... which is made from wood and stone lol...
Is there an easier way of getting red Meteor gems? I had a skystone Meteor but I lost my screenshot folder so I don't know where it is XD

That bug only exist in very early versions of the pack, newer version is just some lame slime leaves and punji sticks :D
What versions exactly XD:D
Maybe... Unlikely though, since the fixed version of myfit causes the game to crash everytime you die instead xD

Ya I choose the game crashing version : :D

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way of getting red Meteor gems? I had a skystone Meteor but I lost my screenshot folder so I don't know where it is XD

What versions exactly XD:D

Ya I choose the game crashing version : :D
I started playing in 1.1.10 or something Now i'm in 1.1.17