[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
xD true... i wonder why no one uses the the method u stated lol
I didn't even know about that way at first, I just let kreknorite cool down into obsidian. Also how long until cities are in? I died and I can't find my grave so I am just going to restart once cities are added.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
That's isnt even the worst part, try crafting the liquid node from extra utilities or the 32 inventory cables that come after that.

Iv've made a small army of drones carring silk touch pickaxes to mine impact fallen meteor areas and then another drone on my base w/ the fortune hammer to automatically get the diamons/emeralds from them, but the problem is drones dont work ok if u are not there (if u place a chunk loader they dont behave, they act like theres no tool and take ages to break every block, and if u are there they behave just fine [bug report?] ) how i managed them to behave is i put them to work while i stay in the air flying while afk and then they are sudenly done. I have to work on the botania way cuz i wanna go other planets to manually mine

The one's that move you up the tree are fine with me, but to me making something that makes you have to grind is boring! Sitting next to a ghast spawning and waiting is not fun!

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
xD true... i wonder why no one uses the the method u stated lol
I was thinking about doing that, but then decided to go fancy using rock smashers from flaxbeard, but its not working on obsidian ;-(

The one's that move you up the tree are fine with me, but to me making something that makes you have to grind is boring! Sitting next to a ghast spawning and waiting is not fun!

Everything can be automated, with a bit of tech. Just place a bit of cursed earth under the spawner, diamond spikes on walls and a chunkloader, next time you get there you will have problems where to store your tears.
That reminds me, I need to craft more spikes for my mob farm. 40 levels of xp per minecraft day is way too slow :) Need more to start enchanting using mariculture.

How do you remove the magma cube spawners?
Just mine them with a pick.

starproject

Jul 29, 2019
how do u set up the map for the server? and how do i put it on to easy not hardcore as got ban from own server setting it up

Last edited:

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Found a nasty bug: Frostbite and heat stroke at the same time :)
If I touch lava having full kreknorite armor on (immunity to fire and lava) my temperature will instantly reach 47*C giving heatstroke 3 and killing me from that after a few seconds.
On image I dropped down to 32*C from afk and then used lava bucket to heat myself (put lava down and instantly picked it up).

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
how do u set up the map for the server? and how do i put it on to easy not hardcore as got ban from own server setting it up
If you want easy core on the server you need to delete your world folder. Then make a copy of ezyCore folder and rename it world. After you start the server you need to type the following command at the server prompt to get to the starting point. /tp (name) 905 55 1026

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Found a nasty bug: Frostbite and heat stroke at the same time :)
If I touch lava having full kreknorite armor on (immunity to fire and lava) my temperature will instantly reach 47*C giving heatstroke 3 and killing me from that after a few seconds.
On image I dropped down to 32*C from afk and then used lava bucket to heat myself (put lava down and instantly picked it up).
lol for the treatment of frost bit you should use never use lava, only warm water.
Cool bug find.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, I don't understand this pack. I could understand the ridiculous crafting recipes if this were a pack that had relatively easy resource gathering, like the actual infinite something from nothing of ex nihilo, but this pack combines extremely low resources with Incredibly painful recipes. I have to ask, what is the point of having Steve's Factory manager if you aren't going to make it actually craftable? Honestly, with the rarity of materials in this pack, the vanilla SFM recipes hurt.

This pack makes Greg Tech look like a kindergarten class. At least with a Greg Tech pack I actually believe that the resources exist to accomplish the tasks. I also know that the mod has ways of making things less painful down the line, but Galgadorian metal isn't ever easy, especially not for recipes that are meant to be early to mid game. If my goal is to get to space, Shouldn't i have some access to automation? I get given a freaking robot, but other than waiting a full real life day for steves carts to craft, or bumbling through pneumaticraft in a world devoid of vegetation, i can't even automate a simple cobble generator.

I can understand that you kind of want to force us to use certain mods, but rather than impossible recipes can't you just make spaceships uncraftable and give them as a reward at the end of a quest chain?

I like the idea of this pack, but somewhere along the line, I need to feel like I've actually made some progress. When I'm 30 hours in and still manually mining cobble to manually add to a crucible, to manually move lava where it needs to go (and buildcraft/logistics pipes are stupid and laggy, don't try to tell me otherwise) I don't feel like I've made any progress, I've just accumulated a lot of useless stuff. Seriously, you put a mod based on steam in a pack without infinite water sources or reasonably efficient ways of making water, and which requires a metal that can only be made by hand one ingot at a time. Why would i ever use flaxbeard after i waste all those resources to finish the quests. I need that water for myself. (Though flaxbeard's mod looks like a lot of fun)

And seriously? 30 endermen? I got one shot-ed in full kreknorite armor by one of these special EnderDemons!

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
There is a way to disenchant items, but you will not get books, but some liquid xp.
If you put item in mariculture crucible furnace with ethereal upgrade you will get 300mb of liquid xp for each enchant level on item and an item without enchants back.
Kreknorite -> disenchant -> reenchant with 30 levels and I have a better kreknorite armor, sad that in 90% of times it gives me fire resist 3/4 with unbreaking 2/3. but its still beter, just the cost of xp.

Question from me
Have anyone managed to finish the natural gas quest? I cant get any, I kept smacking the pump for 5 minutes and no gas so far.
You need to use a generator

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, I don't understand this pack. I could understand the ridiculous crafting recipes if this were a pack that had relatively easy resource gathering, like the actual infinite something from nothing of ex nihilo, but this pack combines extremely low resources with Incredibly painful recipes. I have to ask, what is the point of having Steve's Factory manager if you aren't going to make it actually craftable? Honestly, with the rarity of materials in this pack, the vanilla SFM recipes hurt.

This pack makes Greg Tech look like a kindergarten class. At least with a Greg Tech pack I actually believe that the resources exist to accomplish the tasks. I also know that the mod has ways of making things less painful down the line, but Galgadorian metal isn't ever easy, especially not for recipes that are meant to be early to mid game. If my goal is to get to space, Shouldn't i have some access to automation? I get given a freaking robot, but other than waiting a full real life day for steves carts to craft, or bumbling through pneumaticraft in a world devoid of vegetation, i can't even automate a simple cobble generator.

I can understand that you kind of want to force us to use certain mods, but rather than impossible recipes can't you just make spaceships uncraftable and give them as a reward at the end of a quest chain?

I like the idea of this pack, but somewhere along the line, I need to feel like I've actually made some progress. When I'm 30 hours in and still manually mining cobble to manually add to a crucible, to manually move lava where it needs to go (and buildcraft/logistics pipes are stupid and laggy, don't try to tell me otherwise) I don't feel like I've made any progress, I've just accumulated a lot of useless stuff. Seriously, you put a mod based on steam in a pack without infinite water sources or reasonably efficient ways of making water, and which requires a metal that can only be made by hand one ingot at a time. Why would i ever use flaxbeard after i waste all those resources to finish the quests. I need that water for myself. (Though flaxbeard's mod looks like a lot of fun)

And seriously? 30 endermen? I got one shot-ed in full kreknorite armor by one of these special EnderDemons!
I agree that some of the receipts are just way too grindy, making the pack a little boring down the road. Still I gonna say its a good and fun pack, just need a little bit tweaking.
About the automation of cobble gen, look into stripe pipes from buildcraft, at least thats the way i used

KingKobra

Jul 29, 2019
Make yourself a wooden hammer from ex nilho. Then visit one of the spires scattered about, up high there is some hardened Gravel, what that with the hammer, that'll get you gravel and stone pieces that are craftable into cobblestone.
Once that is done, you can then proceed with the quest that gives you a water bucket as part of a reward. You then have the materials for a manual cobble gen.
Cheers mate

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
I think the idea behind the grind is to make you think outside of the box. Today I have officially automated galgadorian metal production using a mix of all the early and mid game mods. It was frustrating at times and I shelved the pack for a few days in a rage more than once, but after a little brainstorming and resource gathering, I can now open my ME terminal and see all the beautiful stacks of OP godliness. Goodbye grind, see y'all in space. :cool:

Reactions: immibis

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I think the idea behind the grind is to make you think outside of the box. Today I have officially automated galgadorian metal production using a mix of all the early and mid game mods. It was frustrating at times and I shelved the pack for a few days in a rage more than once, but after a little brainstorming and resource gathering, I can now open my ME terminal and see all the beautiful stacks of OP godliness. Goodbye grind, see y'all in space. :cool:

Have you built a rocket and been to other planets?