[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i understand you guys love the Galgador recipe which requires tons of enderpearls :p hence..... a secondary recipe...Spider eyes, Summoner thingy, mariculture pearl, skystone dust.
IcnHFTc.png
Is the old recipe going to stay because both red meteor gems and skystone dust are pretty ridiculous to acquire.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is the old recipe going to stay because both red meteor gems and skystone dust are pretty ridiculous to acquire.
Yes it will stay xD... Sky stone dust can be obtained from GRINDING AE skystone in an AE grind stone... which is made from wood and stone lol...

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

Red meteor gems can be obtained from those alien creepers that spawn from fallen meteors. Can spawn more if you mine them with a pickaxe.

I'm ready for the new recipes

WzBLb37.png

TsUi5PX.png

EhZs0FO.png

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! Anybody know, is there an ability to disenchant an item, which i found in dungeons? I mean, can i move enchantment from trash to book, then move it to anything else? Like a disenchanter in MineFactory Reloaded.
Thanks.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
scripts folder in the blastoff folder.... you do know u can just use the smeltery to melt it right?

Still need the smelters to work if possible. Problem childs with tinkers smeltery are zinc and osmium (since both cannot be used in the tinkers' smeltery)
While zinc is not that much of a problem (since you can use the smashed ore directly in the crucible of flaxbeard) osmium is one, since you need alot of it for mekanism and using flaxbeard to make all the ingots you need... flaxbeard is really annoying you automate, even with drones (since you need like 3 right-click actions timed from each other per ingot).

So would be nice if all the smelters will work again without needing to edit the scripts ourselves.
And about that: Someone noticed a few pages back (when the topic came up first) that it seems, that when you disable vanilla-furnace recipes, they get directly disabled in smelters of ender io and mekanism, too. (at least enabling vanilla-furnace recipes seem to enable the other smelter's ability to smelt stuff again, too)

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Still need the smelters to work if possible. Problem childs with tinkers smeltery are zinc and osmium (since both cannot be used in the tinkers' smeltery)
While zinc is not that much of a problem (since you can use the smashed ore directly in the crucible of flaxbeard) osmium is one, since you need alot of it for mekanism and using flaxbeard to make all the ingots you need... flaxbeard is really annoying you automate, even with drones (since you need like 3 right-click actions timed from each other per ingot).

So would be nice if all the smelters will work again without needing to edit the scripts ourselves.
And about that: Someone noticed a few pages back (when the topic came up first) that it seems, that when you disable vanilla-furnace recipes, they get directly disabled in smelters of ender io and mekanism, too. (at least enabling vanilla-furnace recipes seem to enable the other smelter's ability to smelt stuff again, too)
Figured a solution, will be fixed in 1.1.18

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! Anybody know, is there an ability to disenchant an item, which i found in dungeons? I mean, can i move enchantment from trash to book, then move it to anything else? Like a disenchanter in MineFactory Reloaded.
Thanks.

There is a way to disenchant items, but you will not get books, but some liquid xp.
If you put item in mariculture crucible furnace with ethereal upgrade you will get 300mb of liquid xp for each enchant level on item and an item without enchants back.
Kreknorite -> disenchant -> reenchant with 30 levels and I have a better kreknorite armor, sad that in 90% of times it gives me fire resist 3/4 with unbreaking 2/3. but its still beter, just the cost of xp.

Question from me
Have anyone managed to finish the natural gas quest? I cant get any, I kept smacking the pump for 5 minutes and no gas so far.

Reactions: srdemon