[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I found that but am unsure what to do with these zip files?
Oh... are these world files?
yup, world saves.

*FTB install directory*/BlastOff/minecraft/backups is where the backups are, sorted in folders by year/month/day in zips.

replace the save (the whole folder) in *FTB install directory*/BlastOff/minecraft/saves with the last stable save extracted from the zips

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
yup, world saves.

*FTB install directory*/BlastOff/minecraft/backups is where the backups are, sorted in folders by year/month/day in zips.

replace the save (the whole folder) in *FTB install directory*/BlastOff/minecraft/saves with the last stable save extracted from the zips
This mod has now obtained the title of my favorite mod, sorry Millenaire.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I found that but am unsure what to do with these zip files?
Oh... are these world files?

EDIT:
If these are world files that is the easiest backup system ever made, the only way to make it easier is to install an oops button that automatically moves the saved world for you.
What is the name of this mod? I need to send the dev money for being amazing.
Millenaire is pretty cool though, I think the mod is the aromabackup mod.

And my favorite mods are a tie between better dungeons, Tconstruct and Flan's Mod.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post a pic or at least describe your ore gen farm? You have one orechid only? How do you fuel it?

Here the "baby version" of a Botania Ore Generator. Simple, cheap and compact - should be possible to build it pretty early in game. The major limitation is the mana, add more mana sources and even this small build will generate ores pretty fast.
KDZhuXol.png

It starts with a pair of smooth stone generators. Pistons in the back to push the stone blocks forward, the pistons are powered by Redstone Clocks.
RwT6gqT.png

In the center lane the Mana Pool and an Orechid to convert the stone into the precious ores. One orechid converts a stone into ore every 4-5 seconds, it will be necessary to add a second flower if the systems gets faster than that.
iVjKwtB.png

In the back Stripe Pipes to break the ore blocks. This is also where the speed of the system can be controlled. (Timer upgrades in the gates or using one of the other trigger options, like to only pull when the pipe is empty.)
zRnfjHT.png

This simple build just uses Endoflames, 12 flowers on each side with 3 Mana Spreaders feeding into the pool. The Endoflames are fueled by Charcoal (in the "real" build the coal will come from a Steve's Cart tree farm). Each piece of coal lasts 40 seconds per flower or 16 pieces per minute for all 12 flowers. The gate at the coal chest is set to pulse when the Wooden Pipe is empty, this pulls exactly the necessary 16 coal per minute from the chest. The covers at the sides are simply to prevent the coal pieces from getting blown off the platform.
Zw1XIPE.png

The full-size screenie of the complete generator:
KDZhuXo.png

And if somebody wants to test the limits of the build, just put the creative Mana Pool and 4-5 Orechids in the center, then set the Stripe Pipe gates to pulse when the pipe is empty. It goes at least as fast as the BC quarry. :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Here the "baby version" of a Botania Ore Generator. Simple, cheap and compact - should be possible to build it pretty early in game. The major limitation is the mana, add more mana sources and even this small build will generate ores pretty fast.
KDZhuXol.png

It starts with a pair of smooth stone generators. Pistons in the back to push the stone blocks forward, the pistons are powered by Redstone Clocks.
RwT6gqT.png

In the center lane the Mana Pool and an Orechid to convert the stone into the precious ores. One orechid converts a stone into ore every 4-5 seconds, it will be necessary to add a second flower if the systems gets faster than that.
iVjKwtB.png

In the back Stripe Pipes to break the ore blocks. This is also where the speed of the system can be controlled. (Timer upgrades in the gates or using one of the other trigger options, like to only pull when the pipe is empty.)
zRnfjHT.png

This simple build just uses Endoflames, 12 flowers on each side with 3 Mana Spreaders feeding into the pool. The Endoflames are fueled by Charcoal (in the "real" build the coal will come from a Steve's Cart tree farm). Each piece of coal lasts 40 seconds per flower or 16 pieces per minute for all 12 flowers. The gate at the coal chest is set to pulse when the Wooden Pipe is empty, this pulls exactly the necessary 16 coal per minute from the chest. The covers at the sides are simply to prevent the coal pieces from getting blown off the platform.
Zw1XIPE.png

The full-size screenie of the complete generator:
KDZhuXo.png

And if somebody wants to test the limits of the build, just put the creative Mana Pool and 4-5 Orechids in the center, then set the Stripe Pipe gates to pulse when the pipe is empty. It goes at least as fast as the BC quarry. :)

That's really cool:) I wish I could think of stuff like this without going online for picture/videos. Again, really cool build.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
One of those nether meteors appeared, so I go to the nether just to have a very quick look, First thing I hear is about 5 fireballs being launched then blammo, dead. I was staring right at a bit of cobalt too!
I have a clone ready but it didnt work. So I guess that means there isnt a chunkloader in the base. If you update the map please include one, or add one to the reward where you get the Ichun clone machine.
Restarting, not on hardcore this time. :/

Fun pack up until then, Keen to try things differently this time.

Last edited:

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
One of those nether meteors appeared, so I go to the nether just to have a very quick look, First thing I hear is about 5 fireballs being launched then blammo, dead. I was staring right at a bit of cobalt too!
I have a clone ready but it didnt work. So I guess that means there isnt a chunkloader in the base. If you update the map please include one, or add one to the reward where you get the Ichun clone machine.
Restarting, not on hardcore this time. :/

Fun pack up until then, Keen to try things differently this time.
If you didn't delete the map you can use the backups folder.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Use Alloy smelter? because i only disabled ore smelting recipes, not dust ones o_O
Actually the alloy smelter won't smelt dusts, I tried before and I ended up having to use the tconstruct smelter, but I don't mind I still use the SAG mill because it has the chance of giving extra dust.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Who else thinks this would be a good mod to have when/if cities are added? At least the Hyperion Fast Travel Station!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...sp-smp-hyperioncraft-borderlands-2-themed-mod

I think he only teleportation mod that fits the insane hard modpacks like BlastOff, BoodnBones or gragtech based ones is this:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2178842-enhanced-portals-3

Awsome looking portals with insane energy costs (more mid/late game thing). Filled enderium energy cell = 20 seconds of portal time :) + ability to transfer items, liquids, energy and entities (its like an improved tessoract with more balanced costs)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i understand you guys love the Galgador recipe which requires tons of enderpearls :p hence..... a secondary recipe...Spider eyes, Summoner thingy, mariculture pearl, skystone dust.
IcnHFTc.png

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i understand you guys love the Galgador recipe which requires tons of enderpearls :p hence..... a secondary recipe...Spider eyes, Summoner thingy, mariculture pearl, skystone dust.
Eye of galgador without requirement for sugarcane. My dream came true.