[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

oNodrak

Jul 29, 2019
You arent supposed to hammer them... o_O

The ExN way is to hammer them down, NEI shows them ingame still. Vailia Ore -> 4 Chunks + 3Bonus (Chunks -> Gravel, Gravel -> Dust, etc). I figured it would not work, but NEI was temping me!

Might be a one time confusion for some skyblocker types :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The ExN way is to hammer them down, NEI shows them ingame still. Vailia Ore -> 4 Chunks + 3Bonus (Chunks -> Gravel, Gravel -> Dust, etc). I figured it would not work, but NEI was temping me!

Might be a one time confusion for some skyblocker types :D
Brewing stand is a forge issue, update forge to fix it... Its fixed in 1.1.18

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, Buildcraft autocrafting table seems to cause crashes after crafting stuff for some time, because HQM trys to detect if its crafting the items required for quests... so yea it will be disabled in 1.1.18..

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, Buildcraft autocrafting table seems to cause crashes after crafting stuff for some time, because HQM trys to detect if its crafting the items required for quests... so yea it will be disabled in 1.1.18..
So i dont update to 1.1.8 :D half of my system is autocrafting table :D

And few question .

1. Any good idea to Mushrom farm ? or only vanilia farm using myliceun ?
2. Drop spider eye is low from cofing ? half chest string and only 2 stack spider eye ;/
3. Where find this stupid mother spider ? i Need few to make cake -.-
4. Meaby its good idea chenge fermented spider eye recepie ? like no mushrom ---> bell of wheat ?

Ps. sory for my english i know its bad .

Lankoran

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a known issue, but getting "Internal Server Error" issue when i craft the Hose from Adventurer's Backpack mod, won't let me rejoin the game until i've deleted the item from my inventory, tried both spawning one in, and crafting manually with the same effect. :S

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I started watching generikb's Videos on the pack and I thought I should give it a shot, which actually proved to be a big mistake.
After sinking my teeth into AOTBT this pack now has me totally in its grasps ;) Awesome work.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
tried to grab ice out of the meteor shield then i crashed to home screen?

So yeah i tried it again... Not sure if it is just ice i will try a different item.

Yup seems to be just ice..
Do NOT take Ice out of meteor shield

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-25_10.41.31-client.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I started watching generikb's Videos on the pack and I thought I should give it a shot, which actually proved to be a big mistake.
After sinking my teeth into AOTBT this pack now has me totally in its grasps ;) Awesome work.
Same happened with me... XD :D ;)

Reactions: JimmyJam

Anonymko

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. We would like to play this modpack with friends, but when we set up a lan game (using open to lan) my friends get invalid session error. Is there any way to fix it? When we played other modpacks everything was fine and working(vanilla mc too). I am using premium minecraft but they dont. I can connect to thair lan games but they cant connect into each other´s games.

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013

What? Just send the bug report to me. Seriously?

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
Can you hook up logistic pipes to a Steve Carts External Distributor ?, I have setup what i think is right, inc power but items get to the basic logistic pipe and bounce back, and i am not sure why ? Or is there an easier way ?

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
tried to grab ice out of the meteor shield then i crashed to home screen?

So yeah i tried it again... Not sure if it is just ice i will try a different item.

Yup seems to be just ice..
Do NOT take Ice out of meteor shield
Report that to falling meteor mod mod author :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So i dont update to 1.1.8 :D half of my system is autocrafting table :D

And few question .

1. Any good idea to Mushrom farm ? or only vanilia farm using myliceun ?
2. Drop spider eye is low from cofing ? half chest string and only 2 stack spider eye ;/
3. Where find this stupid mother spider ? i Need few to make cake -.-
4. Meaby its good idea chenge fermented spider eye recepie ? like no mushrom ---> bell of wheat ?

Ps. sory for my english i know its bad .
The 1.1.18 update will take abit longer cause of these reasons
- Environmine update needed
- Talking to Spiceoflifeauthor about eating food even with full hunger, or you wont be able to get your hydration up when you have full hunger.
Also if @asiekierka fixes the hqm bug autocrafting bench it wont be disabled :p

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
I find myself dying on the 3rd floor of roguelike dungeons every time (only got 4 terrasteel ingots so far) + I need a lot of ghast tears for the enhanched PCB's..Any suggestions on this?

Also do you know guys a good youtuber/streamer on BlastOff, who knows what is (s)he doing and is progressing in the quests?