[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Guys where do you get blaze rods/ender pearls? I'd need a few of those..

Dungeons. There's a checkered room with endermen spawner. Then a floor below that is blaze spawners. There are meteors with the red blocks (not fallen meteor) that sometimes spawn blazes.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
So... almost 1'200 TNT stored now thanks to my mobfarm... wonder if I should build a mine-field around my base xD

Miketen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I tried to download server for this pack through FTB Launcher and it stops almost right in the begging and says that download didn't success. Is it FTB problem or what? Can i get server files in any other way?

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Fantastic modpack first and foremost. This was exactly what I was looking for, But to business; I host a server and some players have made a discovery with item duping. It has to do with the quest book but they are able to dupe all rewards. I know how it's being done but did not want to mention it for others to see. Is there another area to list these types of bugs? Thank in advance and after.
I dont mean to be a pest about this, but is this an issue with the mod.

tribb94

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I just clean installed everything from the server to the client. Kawaii recipes for the frying pan, pot, ect do not work. So am I to assume that build 1.1.17 is broken? The only recipes that do work from the Kawaii mod are the food recipes. Anyone else have a fix for this? Thanks.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I tried to download server for this pack through FTB Launcher and it stops almost right in the begging and says that download didn't success. Is it FTB problem or what? Can i get server files in any other way?
Sounds like a download server problem.
Go tho the options tab and click on the advanced button. Then select a different download location. I Like to use CurseCDN

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bad memory leak in one of the mods.
Man game starts lagging really bad after a while. But when I close the game and restart it goes away for a while.

Miketen

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a download server problem.
Go tho the options tab and click on the advanced button. Then select a different download location. I Like to use CurseCDN
Ty it worked, had to try few servers but eventually i've found working one ;)

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bad memory leak in one of the mods.
Man game starts lagging really bad after a while. But when I close the game and restart it goes away for a while.
My console was reporting a possible memory leak with the realistic pain mod. If the problem persists, you could try disabling it.

The map design can also cause a fair bit of entity lag with all the spawners in the rougelikes and open dark spaces for bats to spawn.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I appear to have a permanent speed III buff, I suppose I should be thankful but it's a tad annoying and feels cheaty. It even persists after logging off and on again. I checked my armour and couldn't see anything. Anyone know what might be causing this?

malfunctionMC

Jul 29, 2019
I appear to have a permanent speed III buff, I suppose I should be thankful but it's a tad annoying and feels cheaty. It even persists after logging off and on again. I checked my armour and couldn't see anything. Anyone know what might be causing this?

Myfit gives this buff, use the [;] key to open the myfit interface and unequip the myfit item to remove the buff.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
i try make auto sorting base on logistic pipe but item stop moving when met first logistic pipe

That means the items have nowhere to go, not even a default route, I think.

Working on some new mechanics while waiting for environmine ....

mqCEe4w.png

Note, most new update pictures will be posted on my player.me first usually :p
That's pretty cool, but why not use a TConstruct casting table rather than a vat? The casting table will only accept as much liquid as it needs, which makes it easy to reuse (as opposed to this, where you pretty much need a whole vat for each liquid)

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJam

Stabulations

Jul 29, 2019
Sooo anyone have a pre ender io stage enderman / blaze / ghast farms they wish to show off. I'm at the point where I need lots of galgadorian steel to proceed. XD Not sure which quest trees I should use the few I have towards first