[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. RedRobin96

RedRobin96 New Member

How did you get the floating thermalilies? they aren't craftable.

2. RedRobin96

RedRobin96 New Member

I know right, and since Karma charger plans to add in cities at a later date it would make sense that some titan manufacturing factory might have survived the apocalypse with a couple of titan parts still operational.

3. RehabOholic

RehabOholic New Member

I had that problem on another pack I'm playing, so I'm not sure if it is the same. You need to make a normal floating flower using the ones that spawn, or in this case when you use the floral fertilizer. Take a flower(any) add 2 glow stone to make it a (glimmering flower I think), then craft glimmering flower, pasture seed, and dirt to make a floating flower. Then just craft the floating flower with the functional flower, and it will change it to that one.

JimmyJam and RHSean like this.
  4. RedRobin96

RedRobin96 New Member

thanks it worked, I had no idea that it could be done that way. For helping me out I will help you, if you don't already know this the rod of the lands grants you a basically infinite supply of dirt.

RHSean and RehabOholic like this.
  5. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Working on some new mechanics while waiting for environmine ....

[​IMG]

Note, most new update pictures will be posted on my player.me first usually :p

immibis and RHSean like this.
  6. starproject

starproject New Member

can i get help with how to run the server?

7. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Extract all the files from the server download zip file into a folder, double click the Serverstart.bat

8. Davs

Davs New Member

Hi!
    Love the pack so far! I've almost finished the first quest group (few flaxbeard and botania quests remain, which does not give useful rewards anyway). I'm working my way through pneumaticcraft and got to the part, where I have to make 16 advanced PCBs. My problem are the pneumaticcraft seeds. Is there a way to automate them? Right now I have 5x8 manual field (for red, light blue, blue, green and black plastic), but the grow slow. I know SFM can do the automation, but I'm not there yet. I could bonemeal them, but I don't have enough bone for it. I've made a mob tower ~130 blocks above ground, but mobs are not spawning there. Any suggestions? Is there some item that can replace bonemeal?

Also where do I find endermen? I've killed 6 so far and struggling to find more. Same for blaze.

9. starproject

starproject New Member

I have done that and i got the message

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>if NOT EXIST minecraft_server.1.7.
    10.jar (
    echo "running install script!"
    call FTBInstall.bat
    )

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>echo "make sure to read eula.txt b
    efore playing!"
    "make sure to read eula.txt before playing!"

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>java -server -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -
    XX:permSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-
    1231.jar nogui
    A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTarge
    tException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
    ava:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
    java:12)
    Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<init>(PropertiesUtil.ja
    va:71)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<clinit>(PropertiesUtil.
    java:31)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.status.StatusLogger.<clinit>(StatusLogger.ja
    va:48)
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:44)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.configureLogging(LogWrapper.ja
    va:14)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.log(LogWrapper.java:28)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<clinit>(ProviderUtil.java
    :70)
    ... 14 more

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .

10. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

you need to be 128 blocks above the ground, and make the mob tower up there, and be 24 blocks away from the mob spawning room

11. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Try running as Admin, and also make sure u are running Java7

12. starproject

starproject New Member

I have done both still doesnt work

13. Davs

Davs New Member

Yes as I've stated, the spawner _starts_ 128 bloks above ground (2 stacks of cobble). After that there is ~20 block falling space and after that is the spawing room itself.

The ground of the spawning room is made of extra utilities conveyor belts. Is that a problem? F7 shows red on them tho.

14. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

You stand at layer 200, Make the spawning room at layer 224.

15. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

did you remove anything from the folder? try using a fresh copy of the server zip, drag all the files out.

16. starproject

starproject New Member

did that...... same thing still nothing changed got same message

17. RHSean

RHSean New Member

With the mob tower you have to be up to 20 blocks away from it in the sky, because if you're on the ground all the mobs with spawn in the rouge like dungeons

18. Davs

Davs New Member

Yes, I'm up there at the spawner, ~30 block from it, ~130 blocks above ground

19. Wiremash

Wiremash New Member

I'm running a private server and I have a few questions about the pack
    [​IMG]
    Other than using an active furnace, is there any other way to heat up the frying pan? I've tried fire and lava, they don't seem to work unless I've placed it wrongly.

The mobs are not spawning at night, sometimes the server sets itself to peaceful, no idea why after setting it to normal/hard it resets itself back to peaceful after some time, the server is default on normal difficulty. After making sure the server isn't on peaceful at night, mobs still don't spawn, I can spawn them manually through eggs when testing but they don't spawn naturally. They spawned the first few nights but afterwards it just stopped.

20. RHSean

RHSean New Member

Hi so I've started setting up my storage room, I've got it underground connected to my smeltery Base of operations. Is there any reason
    Just wait a few seconds. Personally fire on nether rack works best for me. :D