[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Love the pack so far! I've almost finished the first quest group (few flaxbeard and botania quests remain, which does not give useful rewards anyway). I'm working my way through pneumaticcraft and got to the part, where I have to make 16 advanced PCBs. My problem are the pneumaticcraft seeds. Is there a way to automate them? Right now I have 5x8 manual field (for red, light blue, blue, green and black plastic), but the grow slow. I know SFM can do the automation, but I'm not there yet. I could bonemeal them, but I don't have enough bone for it. I've made a mob tower ~130 blocks above ground, but mobs are not spawning there. Any suggestions? Is there some item that can replace bonemeal?

Also where do I find endermen? I've killed 6 so far and struggling to find more. Same for blaze.
With the mob tower you have to be up to 20 blocks away from it in the sky, because if you're on the ground all the mobs with spawn in the rouge like dungeons

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
With the mob tower you have to be up to 20 blocks away from it in the sky, because if you're on the ground all the mobs with spawn in the rouge like dungeons

Yes, I'm up there at the spawner, ~30 block from it, ~130 blocks above ground

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a private server and I have a few questions about the pack
q0kp6XN.png
Other than using an active furnace, is there any other way to heat up the frying pan? I've tried fire and lava, they don't seem to work unless I've placed it wrongly.

The mobs are not spawning at night, sometimes the server sets itself to peaceful, no idea why after setting it to normal/hard it resets itself back to peaceful after some time, the server is default on normal difficulty. After making sure the server isn't on peaceful at night, mobs still don't spawn, I can spawn them manually through eggs when testing but they don't spawn naturally. They spawned the first few nights but afterwards it just stopped.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hi so I've started setting up my storage room, I've got it underground connected to my smeltery Base of operations. Is there any reason
q0kp6XN.png
Other than using an active furnace, is there any other way to heat up the frying pan? I've tried fire and lava, they don't seem to work unless I've placed it wrongly.

The mobs are not spawning at night, sometimes the server sets itself to peaceful, no idea why after setting it to normal/hard it resets itself back to peaceful after some time, the server is default on normal difficulty. After making sure the server isn't on peaceful at night, mobs still don't spawn, I can spawn them manually through eggs when testing but they don't spawn naturally. They spawned the first few nights but afterwards it just stopped.

Just wait a few seconds. Personally fire on nether rack works best for me. :D

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Fantastic modpack first and foremost. This was exactly what I was looking for, But to business; I host a server and some players have made a discovery with item duping. It has to do with the quest book but they are able to dupe all rewards. I know how it's being done but did not want to mention it for others to see. Is there another area to list these types of bugs? Thank in advance and after.

Stabulations

Jul 29, 2019
First time posting on the forums, love this modpack. :D

Not sure if this is intended or not, however, you can use the chisel mod to change regular glass to Quite Clear Glass from ender io glass making it super easy to make fluid ducts. Also you can chisel torches to other torches and they will not catch anything on fire.

Also someone mentioned something about logisitics being worthless:

I am still relatively still early in the mod pack, and after watching another livestreamer set this type of system up I did as well. I got tired of looking through chests so in this picture I have pigs on a couple treadmills powering up my logistics power junction. The chest on the left I throw items into where it just gets placed throughout the chests via the cobblestone/sandstone pipes. I have provider pipes going up the center that lead to a request pipe in the front. To the right I have the very basics of autocrafting started. One makes crafting logistics pipes, the other makes the crafting autoworkstation itself. This setup you can expand at any time.

z0ZGNVP.jpg

Another image from the front showing the request pipe/chest the item goes into. Gold pipes right after the wooden pipe and on the corners to make items go faster. As well as the obsidian pipe for me to just throw stuff into if I don't want to bother with the chest on the right.

b7Nmkvf.jpg

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
q0kp6XN.png

If they spawn through eggs that means its NOT peaceful... it means the mobs are in the dungeons

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Working on some new mechanics while waiting for environmine ....

mqCEe4w.png

Note, most new update pictures will be posted on my player.me first usually :p

I love that you are giving the blacksmith anvil more use! :D Love that thing.

edit: I just started up the game but when i loaded my world it just closed minecraft...

edit2: After loading it back up all seems fine.

Last edited:

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
If they spawn through eggs that means its NOT peaceful... it means the mobs are in the dungeons
Sorry, I was probably too unclear in my description, what I meant is, after setting the difficulty to normal, I play for a bit and after a while my hunger stops dropping, I go into dungeons and they don't spawn anything. Then I tried using spawn eggs but the zombies instantly despawned (which indicates peaceful mode) So I set the difficulty to normal again because it seemed like it for some reason managed to set itself to peaceful and I could spawn zombies. However the natural mobs don't spawn. They did spawn before, I have checked that mobspawning is on, it is at night so I'm not sure why. I'm currently starving due to lack of zombie jerky, help would be appreciated, thanks :)

hi529

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. So i disabled Spice ofLife. Then, i log on to the easycore world and i cant see any blocks! Please help!

MrWoods

Jul 29, 2019
soooo i have an issue. when i try and attack a mob with a full bone scythe from TC the game crashes. anyone else having this issue?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I was probably too unclear in my description, what I meant is, after setting the difficulty to normal, I play for a bit and after a while my hunger stops dropping, I go into dungeons and they don't spawn anything. Then I tried using spawn eggs but the zombies instantly despawned (which indicates peaceful mode) So I set the difficulty to normal again because it seemed like it for some reason managed to set itself to peaceful and I could spawn zombies. However the natural mobs don't spawn. They did spawn before, I have checked that mobspawning is on, it is at night so I'm not sure why. I'm currently starving due to lack of zombie jerky, help would be appreciated, thanks :)
Copy out the world save do a redownload

I need help. So i disabled Spice ofLife. Then, i log on to the easycore world and i cant see any blocks! Please help!
Did you install optifine? that causes you to not see anything

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hi so I've started setting up my storage room, I've got it underground connected to my smeltery Base of operations. Is there any reason why I shouldn't be trying to do so early on in the game?

hi529

Jul 29, 2019
I will see. Also, i wish the creator of Spice of Life would add some sort of expensive late game item to counteract diminishing returns

EDIT: I have checked, no Optifine

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I will see. Also, i wish the creator of Spice of Life would add some sort of expensive late game item to counteract diminishing returns

EDIT: I have checked, no Optifine
Bro... you only have to cycle through 12 different food... this pack has over 30... If you watched etho's pack he has to cycle through 250 food....