[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tribb94

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason NEI does not show how to make the kawaii items except the food items. I uninstalled and deleted the modpack and then reinstalled fresh. Did not fix. I have searched online for the recipes for the cooking utensils to no avail. Can anyone please just list the recipes for those of us who do not know them or direct us to a wiki, which seems to not exist, Thanks.

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
I can't launch blast off after i exited?

Error Message: Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
No crash - I just got weird lag spikes when walking, so I quit to tittle, then when I tried to enter game launcher crashed, no report. I opened launcher and can't lauch blast off or any modpacks now.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
No crash - I just got weird lag spikes when walking, so I quit to tittle, then when I tried to enter game launcher crashed, no report. I opened launcher and can't lauch blast off or any modpacks now.
backup your save file ( drag it to the desktop) delete the ftb folder and redownload