[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SirChrisB

Jul 29, 2019
The TiCon Seared Faucet.

Allright, so you used the TiCon Seared Faucet to transfer the Molten Dirt from an ExNihilo Crucible to a Mariculture Block Caster, I think that might be one or two intermod interactions to many, I´m gonna try using some pipes in a bit and tell you if that works better.

EDIT: Same Crash with EnderIO Pipe and when I put the molten Dirt in manually using a bucket.

Last edited:
Reactions: tetshio

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Allright, so you used the TiCon Seared Faucet to transfer the Molten Dirt from an ExNihilo Crucible to a Mariculture Block Caster, I think that might be one or two intermod interactions to many, I´m gonna try using some pipes in a bit and tell you if that works better.

EDIT: Same Crash with EnderIO Pipe and when I put the molten Dirt in manually using a bucket.
Will disable molten dirt to fix it

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Blastoff Version 1.1.17

This is a flaxbeard’s steamworks stone crusher.
It can be used to smash, cobble stone to gravel, gravel to sand and flint.
java 2015-01-23 06-48-55-28.jpg

The stone crusher is powered by a flaxbeard’s steamworks flash boiler.
The boiler is supplied water using a buildcraft waterproof wooden pipe and engine to move water from a mariculture tank. The mariculture tank is filled by a mariculture sluice. Note it is better to use a redstone engine.
java 2015-01-23 07-31-26-47.jpg

The boiler has an over pressurization cut out using a flaxbeard’s steamworks pressure gauge, redstone comparator and redstone torch to turn off the build craft engine.
java 2015-01-23 07-23-11-85.jpg

To automate the stone crusher an open block’s block placer is used in conjunction with a extra utlities redstone clock.
java 2015-01-23 07-22-45-98.jpg

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
karmarcharger
Have you thought about asking the EnviroMine mod developer, to give normal water a debuff such as explosive diarrhea. That way the developer can add a water filter to make purified water. This would make EnvrioMine more realistic.
Because you should never drink untreated water!!!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
what if you disabled the ability to "cook" salt water bottles or something to that effect? Then you could restrict the ability to produce drinkable water, but allow for machinery to have a constant supply of it?
Current progress on new water system,

To get DRINKABLE water -> Smash snow in Mariculture blacksmith anvil for snowshards/clumps -> combie it with empty bottle in crafting table for Bottle of snow -> Put bottle of snow in Vat with lava ( uses only 125MB of lava) to get Bottle of fresh water( new item) -> Bottoms up!

To get DRINKABLE water -> Make Mashed leaves ( will require apples) -> craft it with empty bottle to get bottle of mashed leaves -> Put bottle of mashed leaves into drying rack to let it "ferment" -> Get Bottle of fermented juice ( Restores more hydration then fresh water)

Bottle of water wont give anymore hydration, Nor will it be able to refill the camel pack, Water buckets wont be able to refill camel packs either >=P

Infinite water renabled, since it doesnt affect environmine hydration anymore once ^ is implemented :D

NOTE: this is still a WIP till @Funwayguy gives me more fun configs to mess with :p

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
karmarcharger
Have you thought about asking the EnviroMine mod developer, to give normal water a debuff such as explosive diarrhea. That way the developer can add a water filter to make purified water. This would make EnvrioMine more realistic.
Because you should never drink untreated water!!!

Have like brown stuff splatter on the floor while walking. Just like when you're bleeding and blood is everywhere. Fun times.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Current progress on new water system,
To get DRINKABLE water -> Smash snow in Mariculture blacksmith anvil for snowshards/clumps -> combie it with empty bottle in crafting table for Bottle of snow -> Put bottle of snow in Vat with lava ( uses only 125MB of lava) to get Bottle of fresh water( new item) -> Bottoms up!
To get DRINKABLE water -> Make Mashed leaves ( will require apples) -> craft it with empty bottle to get bottle of mashed leaves -> Put bottle of mashed leaves into drying rack to let it "ferment" -> Get Bottle of fermented juice ( Restores more hydration then fresh water)
Bottle of water wont give anymore hydration, Nor will it be able to refill the camel pack, Water buckets wont be able to refill camel packs either >=P
Infinite water renabled, since it doesnt affect environmine hydration anymore once ^ is implemented :D
NOTE: this is still a WIP till @Funwayguy gives me more fun configs to mess with :p

That means, no need anymore to build a snow farm/smeltery? That's too bad, because it was pretty unique to this pack.
Also means, there is no use anymore for the Frying Pan? (Maybe much later in the game to make some additional food.)
How can making the water and refilling the camel pack be automated? First way has the anvil in it, second way the drying racks. Can they be automated using drones?
Fermented Juice restores more hydration, does it also apply to re-filling the camel pack?
Will the Spatial Water Storage be replaced as quest reward? It doesn't have much use anymore.

So many questions now. :)

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
Ok for some reason I cant get Brass ingots again, and yes i am trying to use Flaxbeards crucible but nothing seems to be working has the recipe changed again or something ?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ok for some reason I cant get Brass ingots again, and yes i am trying to use Flaxbeards crucible but nothing seems to be working has the recipe changed again or something ?

are you using flaxbeard copper? not galacticcraft or ticon copper.