[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That means, no need anymore to build a snow farm/smeltery? That's too bad, because it was pretty unique to this pack.
Also means, there is no use anymore for the Frying Pan? (Maybe much later in the game to make some additional food.)
How can making the water and refilling the camel pack be automated? First way has the anvil in it, second way the drying racks. Can they be automated using drones?
Fermented Juice restores more hydration, does it also apply to re-filling the camel pack?
Will the Spatial Water Storage be replaced as quest reward? It doesn't have much use anymore.

So many questions now. :)
Not sure about the interaction with camel packs yet, have to wait for environmine to implement some features, First way is cheaper but might be harder to automate, second way is abit more expensive but easier to automate...

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Can i delete Logistic pipe from pack? Because its most useless mod in pack -,- i try make auto sorting base on logistic pipe but item stop moving when met first logistic pipe , any kind mk1 mk2 and other . Then drop out from pipe. tested on creative and dont pun items in to stone drawer ;/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Can i delete Logistic pipe from pack? Because its most useless mod in pack -,- i try make auto sorting base on logistic pipe but item stop moving when met first logistic pipe , any kind mk1 mk2 and other . Then drop out from pipe. tested on creative and dont pun items in to stone drawer ;/

buildcraft </3 drawer mods, try using regular chests

Yup i have tried ingots, smashed and normal ores and nothing wants to go into the crucible, copper or zinc its very strange
drop the items in not right click?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... do I understand it right, that the whole frying-pan-way of making water will be disabled in 1.1.18?
(Just started to set up the whole automation... still in the works, but wondering if I can forget that already again o_O)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm... do I understand it right, that the whole frying-pan-way of making water will be disabled in 1.1.18?
(Just started to set up the whole automation... still in the works, but wondering if I can forget that already again o_O)
Yea... because of the numerous bugs assosiated with them =/

TSquared

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i input the BlastOff code in the Pack Codes pop up window and its says its invalid, why is that has it changed? Plz help!

EDIT:nvm its all lowercase....

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah just as idea since I slowly get my storage-area setup:

Instead of using the drying racks for making fermented juice, maybe you can use the growthcraft-tools (fruit-press or how it's called, fementer-barrel not sure since I think it has other uses in the mod) to make this work?
Would look maybe a bit more realistic (since the tools are already in and you can make sake and such femented stuff with it already).

Don't know if growthcraft is actually so open with it's recipes and machines that this is possible. Just saw the fruit-press while cleaning up stuff so my mind told me "Hey, at least ask!" :D

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
16 advanced PCB really!!! also i find it funny that the steel casing has zero steel in it's recipe :/

It's a crafting-quest, so you don't need to have the 16 in your inventory at the same time. Since many mekanism-recipes seem to need the advanced pcb you can make the 16-items quest for them at the side while working on other stuff.

Reactions: JimmyJam

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Why cant i make the meteor shield? I need another one to build a ghast spawner!

You only get the one from the quest for forcing you to have a "Home sweet home" you could say.
For other areas to protect it's best to make several layers of cobblestone or even obsidian (not sure if 1 layer of obsidian is enough against meteors) aboth it.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
You only get the one from the quest for forcing you to have a "Home sweet home" you could say.
For other areas to protect it's best to make several layers of cobblestone or even obsidian (not sure if 1 layer of obsidian is enough against meteors) aboth it.
Ok i get that. Makes you think twice about building out the safe zone.