[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having a problems collecting natural gas using the mariculture air pump? I place the pump on the ground in the gas craven place a mariculture tank next to it and click on the pump. The wheels on the pump spin for a little while then lock up. but nothing goes in the tank.

Never mind it seems that the air pump has to be power for it to work.

Last edited:

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
That's pretty cool, but why not use a TConstruct casting table rather than a vat? The casting table will only accept as much liquid as it needs, which makes it easy to reuse (as opposed to this, where you pretty much need a whole vat for each liquid)

Many mariculture recipes require a solid item to be "dipped" in a liquid item.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I can't use /hqm quest because I'm not allowed to in game apparently. What do I do?
1. While in the game press the ESC key
2. Press the Open lan button on the game menu.
3. click on the allow cheats button till it says yes
4. Click on the Start LAN world button
5. Press the T key
6. Type /hqm quest
7. Press Enter
8. Quit the game and log back in to disable the cheets

If you are playing on a server you need to type it at the server console

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
My console was reporting a possible memory leak with the realistic pain mod. If the problem persists, you could try disabling it.

The map design can also cause a fair bit of entity lag with all the spawners in the rougelikes and open dark spaces for bats to spawn.
That is fixed in 1.1.18, you can fix it by manually updating the mod.
k.

That's pretty cool, but why not use a TConstruct casting table rather than a vat? The casting table will only accept as much liquid as it needs, which makes it easy to reuse (as opposed to this, where you pretty much need a whole vat for each liquid)
Thats because i want it to look abit more realistic, you would be able to dump 1 stack of items into the VAT to automate, and also i can set the time required for it to cast the item :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've remade the spawner, now I'm standing at y: 251 and nothing. In my save, teleport to x:909, y: 252, z: 1050, it is the spot above my spawner, where I used to stand.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzuCFOxEsa4mOWZlbnp4Uk8xVW8/view?usp=sharing
Ehhh...

IRrIF89.png

Try standing here instead?

JMhYndr.jpg

Buzy

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a look at my fully automated ore gen and botania mana farm. I would love to see other idea and conceptions on ore generators.

Suggestion are welcome I am very new to all most all of the main mods in this pack.

vcelYsw.png

Karmacharger! I am loving your pack! You have done a outstanding job on it!

Last edited:

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get water early game other than using the glitch with the liquid slime and a glass bottle? I need buckets of water not bottles.

Zombiexeffect

Jul 29, 2019
So I was really happy with getting to download this modpack and play with a lot of quest's and stuff but I was really dissapointed to find out that HQM isn't even activated for either of the worlds and you cant even enable it because cheats aren't enabled, why the hell does HQM's command to 'enable' the mod require you to be Op, thats pretty stupid. is there any fix to this or anything or do I have to just watch the Yogscast play and just be jealous that I cant play the map properly?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I was really happy with getting to download this modpack and play with a lot of quest's and stuff but I was really dissapointed to find out that HQM isn't even activated for either of the worlds and you cant even enable it because cheats aren't enabled, why the hell does HQM's command to 'enable' the mod require you to be Op, thats pretty stupid. is there any fix to this or anything or do I have to just watch the Yogscast play and just be jealous that I cant play the map properly?
open to lan enable cheats

Ronin64

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great pack and I'm having a good time, but I'm looking for mushrooms and sugar cane, is there a way to craft them? I have been looking in dungeons for them and have most of the two dungeons nearest to the base explored. Is there any area of the dungeons I should look first?

Thanks in advance.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great pack and I'm having a good time, but I'm looking for mushrooms and sugar cane, is there a way to craft them? I have been looking in dungeons for them and have most of the two dungeons nearest to the base explored. Is there any area of the dungeons I should look first?

Thanks in advance.
sugar cane you are best off getting from the quest. you can make triple compressed dirt and hammer that but it easier to find cactus from dungeons so just pick sugar cane and dont worry about it.

mushrooms you can find in dungeons but its easier to just go to the nether and grab a few there. just get some fire resist meteor armor and you should have a problem running away from the mobs to get the mushrooms.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Guys where do you get blaze rods/ender pearls? I'd need a few of those..

I have found 2 different locations in the overworld with blaze spawners on the surface with a few chests around them. Use hardened clay and set up a make shift spawn space and whackamole...ender pearls ugh is all I can say.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
I have found 2 different locations in the overworld with blaze spawners on the surface with a few chests around them. Use hardened clay and set up a make shift spawn space and whackamole...ender pearls ugh is all I can say.

on the 4th floor of some dungeons you can find enderman spawners.

oNodrak

Jul 29, 2019
Great Modpack so far, but a few minor issues:

1.1.17:
  • Using Vanilla Brew Stand for potion making corrupts tile entity and perma-world crash.
  • Quest Reward Turbo Axe does not receive experience from IquanaTweaks. (Did not try again after replacing parts, made a new axe instead.)
  • Multimine is buggy - Able to mine faster than normal when mining 2 blocks near eachother. Hit main block 3 times, and secondary block once while holding mouse down. Alternating this pattern will break main block much faster than normal (3s or less to break obsidian with 8 mining speed pick). Mining in this way causes the block to break in a non-standard way. (TiC hammer will only break the one block, ExN hammer will not crush the block, etc) I used this bug to mine obsidian faster than the crucible can smelt cobblestone.
  • Adventure Backpacks are sweet, but a liability - They take durability damage with no way to repair or enchant. This can cause a massive loss of resources/tools if it runs out of durability when you have it packed with stuff. The Hose attachment does not refill Thirst when drinking water from the tanks. Would love to be able to enchant and/or repair these.
  • Battlegear Mod causes a crash when you Right Click a Steve's Cart while in Sword and Shield mode.
  • Starting AE2 spatial system still drains significant energy. Recommend attaching all Pylons to the main Spatial Drive, and having the disconnect point at the Energy Receptor. Starting setup EnderIO generator does not charge the cells in the starting setup, there is no path for power to get to them.
  • NEI shows several recipes that are not valid. Mainly ExNilo ones involving the hammer.
  • Seems odd that Stick + Plank = Torchx2, while Stick + Coal = Torchx1

And finally a quick question. What is the intended use of the Steve's Cart miners? Are they for the spires? Digging down? (Is there ore down?) I would love to play with them since I am at that point in the quests, but I am not sure what the best use for them is.

Cheers.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Great Modpack so far, but a few minor issues:

1.1.17:
  • Using Vanilla Brew Stand for potion making corrupts tile entity and perma-world crash.
  • Quest Reward Turbo Axe does not receive experience from IquanaTweaks. (Did not try again after replacing parts, made a new axe instead.)
  • Multimine is buggy - Able to mine faster than normal when mining 2 blocks near eachother. Hit main block 3 times, and secondary block once while holding mouse down. Alternating this pattern will break main block much faster than normal (3s or less to break obsidian with 8 mining speed pick). Mining in this way causes the block to break in a non-standard way. (TiC hammer will only break the one block, ExN hammer will not crush the block, etc) I used this bug to mine obsidian faster than the crucible can smelt cobblestone.
  • Adventure Backpacks are sweet, but a liability - They take durability damage with no way to repair or enchant. This can cause a massive loss of resources/tools if it runs out of durability when you have it packed with stuff. The Hose attachment does not refill Thirst when drinking water from the tanks. Would love to be able to enchant and/or repair these.
  • Battlegear Mod causes a crash when you Right Click a Steve's Cart while in Sword and Shield mode.
  • Starting AE2 spatial system still drains significant energy. Recommend attaching all Pylons to the main Spatial Drive, and having the disconnect point at the Energy Receptor. Starting setup EnderIO generator does not charge the cells in the starting setup, there is no path for power to get to them.
  • NEI shows several recipes that are not valid. Mainly ExNilo ones involving the hammer.
  • Seems odd that Stick + Plank = Torchx2, while Stick + Coal = Torchx1

And finally a quick question. What is the intended use of the Steve's Cart miners? Are they for the spires? Digging down? (Is there ore down?) I would love to play with them since I am at that point in the quests, but I am not sure what the best use for them is.

Cheers.
- Crash report please
- :p
- =/
- you dont have to equip them
- ok
- breaking the cable reduces power loss
- what exnilho recipes?
- Will be changed in the next patch
- Raid the dungeons, or raiding other planets

oNodrak

Jul 29, 2019
- Crash report please
- :p
- =/
- you dont have to equip them
- ok
- breaking the cable reduces power loss
- what exnilho recipes?
- Will be changed in the next patch
- Raid the dungeons, or raiding other planets

Crashes with all potion types, likely Enviromine interaction.

ExNilo recipes that come to mind are the Hammer ones on Ores. Trying it just consumes the ore block with no item drops.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-24_08.16.50-server.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 45