[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I find myself dying on the 3rd floor of roguelike dungeons every time (only got 4 terrasteel ingots so far) + I need a lot of ghast tears for the enhanched PCB's..Any suggestions on this?

Also do you know guys a good youtuber/streamer on BlastOff, who knows what is (s)he doing and is progressing in the quests?
There are ghast spawners at campfires

Lankoran

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if there is a known issue with the adventure backpack hoses or is it just a random thing for my server? Keep getting internal server error disconnection from the server whenever one is crafted or in the players inventory

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if there is a known issue with the adventure backpack hoses or is it just a random thing for my server? Keep getting internal server error disconnection from the server whenever one is crafted or in the players inventory
Yes, you might want to disable that =/, you can disable crafting it via the scripts file in mod tweaker

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
For a mob room would a mob tower like Etho's work? If you do it the same height and everything?

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the fishing quest, I am not getting any living fish. I used fishing net, fish trap and the fishing pole and so far got almost a stack (about 50) raw cod from fishing net and trap and 1 raw tuna + 1 raw salmon + 5 sticks from fishing pole. Am I that unlucky or I am doing something wrong? I dont have sugar canes yet to craft the fishing tutorial book but form crash landing pack I remember nets should give living fish.

Aporino

Jul 29, 2019
Some bugs i have found, hope they havent been mentioned yet
-The quest book does not recognize the crafting of most mechanism machines, i had to cheat them in and delete the ones i had crafted to complete the quest
-For crafting mechanism solar panels ender io photovoltaic cells are needed. Those in the crafting recipe have are 482:2 instead of just 482 when u craft them
-The factory quest was already completed for me without even crafting one ever

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the fishing quest, I am not getting any living fish. I used fishing net, fish trap and the fishing pole and so far got almost a stack (about 50) raw cod from fishing net and trap and 1 raw tuna + 1 raw salmon + 5 sticks from fishing pole. Am I that unlucky or I am doing something wrong? I dont have sugar canes yet to craft the fishing tutorial book but form crash landing pack I remember nets should give living fish.
The fish can't leave the water. So you need to be under water to fish for live fish.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Some bugs i have found, hope they havent been mentioned yet
-The quest book does not recognize the crafting of most mechanism machines, i had to cheat them in and delete the ones i had crafted to complete the quest
-For crafting mechanism solar panels ender io photovoltaic cells are needed. Those in the crafting recipe have are 482:2 instead of just 482 when u craft them
-The factory quest was already completed for me without even crafting one ever
Fixed IN 1.1.18

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Took me a stack of bait + normal fishing rod to get 1 male cod and I wasn't underwater. Just a 3x3x2 pond.

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I find myself dying on the 3rd floor of roguelike dungeons every time (only got 4 terrasteel ingots so far) + I need a lot of ghast tears for the enhanched PCB's..Any suggestions on this?

Also do you know guys a good youtuber/streamer on BlastOff, who knows what is (s)he doing and is progressing in the quests?
Generikb is an awesome youtuber. Not too far in and is quite knowledgeable about this.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
This is why i no longer play this mod pack in hardcore! This is the second time i have been killed by a meteor. :(

Can you add unbreaking to terrasteel armor?

Attachments

• 2015-01-25_15.15.56.png
    2015-01-25_15.15.56.png
    450.4 KB · Views: 99