[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

gasolmannen

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.17 and now my "basic universal cable" lose their connection to different machines. If i move the connection one block away it works for a couple of minutes and then it loses the connection to. (Not only power transfer, you can actually see that the connection is lost)

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger so im working on mariculture rn but i cant not open any of the book im giving from maricultor is there a reason why or are they disable , im tired of having to go on the wiki cuz they dont really have much there so its a bit useless

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Mana-spreaders are quiet limited in their range. When you're holding one of these staffs from botania (forgot the name, the one crafted from living wood and flower petals, which you need early one) you can see this green beam from a mana spreader. At some point you will see the beam going smaller, that is the point where you begin to loose mana.
Three ways to get over such long distances (which I know of thinking about it):
- a setup of many spreaders and manapools to get over this distance
- using a mana-tablet (I think 1 tablet can hold up about 1/2 mana pool. So manual transport)
- Set up an extra mana-generation-area for your second area.

I'm still working with the mana-tablets (the bellethorne doesn't use 'that' much of mana) but will switch to the third one at some point for the important things (like for the bellethorne near my ghast-spawner setup)
As possible the first setup (lots of mana spreaders and mana pools), you should know that every pool wants to be filled up, so you might loose alot of mana for the pools that are just "for the way".

To the second question:
Yep. I think all fuctional flowers from botania work without sunlight/light sources, as long as you give them mana.

[edit]
Ah, actually I think it's possible to make a "mana spreader -> mana spreader" setup... without the pools in between. Not 100% sure there though, I think I only saw it on a video and never tested that myself yet.
You can also use sparks to move mana. You need to have made the portal to the elven realm. (forget what its called) Sparks only have a 12 range but move mana a lot faster than spreaders. You can use the spark Augments to easily move mana 24 blocks but higher than that you have to mix in some mana spreaders.

While you can do mana spreader directly to another mana spreader, you get some mana loss doing it that way. That is why you see people almost always doing mana spreader->mana pool->mana spreader->mana pool->repeat. Also, the smaller the distance between each mana spreader->mana pool, the faster the mana will be moved.

gasolmannen

Jul 29, 2019
Receipt for solar panel does not work, I think it's the advanced photovoltic cell. I noticed it when crafting the Advanced Solar Panel for a quest. I have tried the receipt with both "Photovoltic Cell" and "Advanced Photovoltic cell" but non of them works.

Attachments

• photovoltic.png
    photovoltic.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 55

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been getting lots of lag, any idea why? I was just opening a chest and then I was frozen. Here are the computer specs
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been getting lots of lag, any idea why? I was just opening a chest and then I was frozen. Here are the computer specs
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3120M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor
install fastcraft. it saves youre day. from 2 fps to 30

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Karma, do you have any pictures for the city? I just kinda want to know the building style since it would look more futuristic to have uniform in the city.

Pink RAM

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to restart my my world in Blast Off, however when creating a new world there is no option to disable hardcore. Is there anyway to create another Ezycore world?

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to restart my my world in Blast Off, however when creating a new world there is no option to disable hardcore. Is there anyway to create another Ezycore world?

Copy the level.dat from the Ezycore world into your newly created world.

DataReaver

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering my NEI shift click and overlay are not working is anyone else having these issues or did i miss something?

zc152

Jul 29, 2019
So I went to the nether through a portal that crashed down and made a friend...

Is this intended? Should...should I keep him?

RmRo4eA.png

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Copy the level.dat from the Ezycore world into your newly created world.

I'm not familiar with "what which file is for", so: Does this work only in the very beginning or later, too?
(So is everything you build saved in this file, so copying would force you to restart the world?)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Receipt for solar panel does not work, I think it's the advanced photovoltic cell. I noticed it when crafting the Advanced Solar Panel for a quest. I have tried the receipt with both "Photovoltic Cell" and "Advanced Photovoltic cell" but non of them works.
Will be fixed in the next version thx for the bug report... in the mean time you can just delete those items and spawn the solar in