[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
I think i found the problem cause. Quest requires 20 buckets with lava and not lava in quantity of 20 buckets so QDS will accept item bucket of lava and not the liquid itself :/

Yeah they should but they dont. Maybe it is a bug. You can use Fluid Conduit. To create Quite clear Glass from EnderIO and you do not have infastructure. Create Chisel from chisel mod. And convert regular glass to Quite clear glass

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I think i found the problem cause. Quest requires 20 buckets with lava and not lava in quantity of 20 buckets so QDS will accept item bucket of lava and not the liquid itself :/
If you take a look at what it cost to make the reward, i am sure you would sacrifice the 60 iron for the buckets lol

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
If you take a look at what it cost to make the reward, i am sure you would sacrifice the 60 iron for the buckets lol

Make it trolly. Make so that user choses wich to recieve. Original reward or 60 iron ingots :). They should decide what is important

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have any idea where to get sugar cane? i cleared 3 dungeons so far and haven't found even 1 reed, i choose cactus seed in the early quest rewards

didn't know that ill get tons of cactus in dungeons..

Reactions: ministr and Doskan

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
anyone have any idea where to get sugar cane? i cleared 3 dungeons so far and haven't found even 1 reed, i choose cactus seed in the early quest rewards

Keep your finger crossed and hope u get some from dungeons i guess :3

Has anyone figured out a nice way to move spawners, or blocks in general?
Ender IO spawners

1.1.14 Update is ready! :D

However ill be doing some testing ( Making sure the server files works with the client files) before releasing it to the ftb admins :)
Heres the rough changelog that i can remember ( May miss out some ( lack of sleep D:))
- Removed MorePlanets mod
- Added the food update 16++ food added
- grilledrottenflesh
-grilledjerky
-saltychunkofflesh
-chips
-fishnchips
-grilledfleshnchips
-applesandwich
-meatfries
-grilledzombiebrainstew
-grilledcreeperbrainstew
-grilledskeletonskullstew
-driedapple
-driedslimyapple
-heartyzombiemeal
-zombiebrainstew
-creeperbrainstew
-skeletonskullstew
- Added 4-Space
- Added Venus, Mercury, Jupiter's Moon IO & Europa, Pluto Quest lines
- Added "Ruined Base" which spawns randomly with the same % chance as diamond spires.... Go to my player me to see a screenshot of it! too lazy to put that here its 12midnight x3
- Updated Botania to 148
- Updated Walia to 1.58A
- Updated environmine to V80
- Updated TConstruct to 1.82
- Updated iguanatinkertweaks to 12
- Updated NEI to .40
- Updated ForgeMultipart 320
- Added Logistic pipes :3 ( WILL KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON DIS :p)
- Cleaned up the Ezcore and hardcore worlds basically Asthetics NO RESETS REQUIRED!
- Tweaked MyFit abit ( Hope the author gets a fix by Tmr)
- Updated GalaticraftCore to V250
- Updated GalatcicraftPlanets to V250
- Updated MicDoddleCore to V250
- Disabled environmine Mineshafts
- Added Titatnium nuggets to hardened limestone smashing chance
- Added Chopping board recipe
- Tweaked some end game recipes

Last edited:

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019

Happened the exact same thing to me, clearing dungeons like crazy to get one sugar cane

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
With LP. Are you going to change recepies? I consider it as middle tier, Since AE2 is beyond me. I tried to create autocrafting Galgadorian with BC pipes. But i came to realize that i will have more problem with it.

Are you gonna make LP use power?

ps: It seems i was lucky to chose sugar cane. And grow grass out of a bunker

Telanor

Jul 29, 2019
Using a scythe as a weapon crashes the game, tried it twice. :( (pure bone scythe to be exact)

Same here. The scythe causes a stackoverflow exception when used by the player. I suspect the dismemberment mod may be the problem because of this line: at mobamp.client.entity.EntityGib.func_70097_a(EntityGib.java:360)

The log just keeps repeating this over and over:

java.lang.StackOverflowError: Unexpected error
at net.minecraftforge.event.entity.player.AttackEntityEvent.<init>(AttackEntityEvent.java:27)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1185)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.localAttackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(EntityPlayerSP.java)
at api.player.client.ClientPlayerAPI.attackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(ClientPlayerAPI.java:3266)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.func_71059_n(EntityPlayerSP.java)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78764_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:406)
at mobamp.client.entity.EntityGib.func_70097_a(EntityGib.java:360)
at tconstruct.library.tools.AbilityHelper.onLeftClickEntity(AbilityHelper.java:124)
at tconstruct.library.tools.AbilityHelper.onLeftClickEntity(AbilityHelper.java:55)
at tconstruct.items.tools.Scythe.onLeftClickEntity(Scythe.java:272)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1190)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.localAttackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(EntityPlayerSP.java)
at api.player.client.ClientPlayerAPI.attackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(ClientPlayerAPI.java:3266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78764_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:406)
at tconstruct.library.tools.AbilityHelper.onLeftClickEntity(AbilityHelper.java:124)
at tconstruct.library.tools.AbilityHelper.onLeftClickEntity(AbilityHelper.java:55)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1190)

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Attacking a special mob with a drone (at least using a cleaver) crashes your world :D

EDIT: not with every special mob, just crashed with one "quicksand rust choke blastoff"

Last edited:

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
I need help, I was in a dungeon and I accidentally opened a trapped chest that was attached to another chest and when the TNT exploded my game crashed, now every time I try to start the map the game completely closes, if anybody has a solution I would really appreciate it.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I need help, I was in a dungeon and I accidentally opened a trapped chest that was attached to another chest and when the TNT exploded my game crashed, now every time I try to start the map the game completely closes, if anybody has a solution I would really appreciate it.
I would use a backup save instead

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Normally I would but I neglected updating it so it 's like really far back.
Blastoff has aroma backs up every 30 min look in your blastoff mine craft folder backup . Folder number is date of the save. Then find the save time closest to just before you opened the chest