[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah they should but they dont. Maybe it is a bug. You can use Fluid Conduit. To create Quite clear Glass from EnderIO and you do not have infastructure. Create Chisel from chisel mod. And convert regular glass to Quite clear glass
Can also make a liquid hopper from pnuematicraft

Element_Sh4d0w

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm new at mod packs, and I've tried multiple times with different 3rd party packs, i.e. Agrarian Skies and C.L. and they download all the files and everything, but the game won't load. If you need me to post any logs, put a link in your reply. Thanks

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
What candy pickaxe? o_O

Obsidian is made with water flowing over a stone barrel with lava in it.

Oooo think im out of date a bit some of the quests have changed since i started playing.
and obsidian my bad but even easier then i thought.

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
I cant progress in the quest line "Dungeons!" from 1.1.13 - as you can see both the required items are in my inventory and are registered as complete in the quest book.
Whats up with that?

Attachments

• 2015-01-04_17.10.29.png
    2015-01-04_17.10.29.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 62

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Unequipping Does Not Work, But Sleeping Does. I Think The Problem May Be Smartmoving That Doesn't Like The MyFit Speed Buff
Yeah you were right, I disabled smart moving and no problems so far. Is there anything that I might drastically mess up disabling smartmoving?

livingrock12

Jul 29, 2019
Uhmmm not sure what happened, but when I took the mineral water and tried to place it into a barrel the game crashed and my world won't work...

Lord Magnetron

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas why after playing for a few, ~5-10mins, I start to stutter when I'm running. I have Speed 3 from MyFit. When I first load in it's fine, then randomly just starts stuttering. It's not FPS or anything that stutters, just my character. If you need an example my latest Blast Off video shows it right at the beginning, I didn't realize I could relog to fix it when I was recording that. I was thinking it had something to do with being encumbered, but I've messed around with it, and it just seems to be random.

Totally forgot about this but had that happen to me twice after eating essence berries for XP, don't know if anything else causes it to happen also.

Sharpshot4321

Jul 29, 2019
Here to report two bugs.

First, the sort of stuttering walk that happens with the player is a result of the MyFit giving you speed 3. Something doesn't like that. I edited my config and set it so it maxed as speed 2 and I have not had any stuttering walks.

Second, crash log. Was just exploring, probably generating new terrain. Maybe a plant in a dungeon caused this?

EDIT: Turns out I can not reload the crashed save, so the issue is persistent crash with that plant. Will chill a bit and see if a easy fix pops up before reverting to a backup.

EDIT2:Found This with a quick google search. Let me load into my world without crashing it again. Logged right back out to revert the config so it doesn't mess with anything unintentionally. Will report back if I find this crash repeating itself elsewhere or if the fix messed up my world.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-04_20.29.05-server.txt
    27.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i decided to venture out of the convo-caves i call my home, and i have 2 things to say.
1.this looks cool, i will try it :)
2.dat avatar :p

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to find feathers? If so, how/where? I have yet to find any in loot chests and am beginning to doubt they are in those unless I have just been very very unlucky.

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
Using a scythe as a weapon crashes the game, tried it twice. :( (pure bone scythe to be exact)
Second this with an obsidian scythe - multiple times (including many frustrated backup restores since when you would relog whatever you were fighting tends to be RIGHT THERE and quite angry... *death*). Do to... uh... some verbal abuse... those crash reports are not available to talk to others right now - but tomorrow I will cause a crash and get a log if no one else does.

:)

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
I've finally managed to automate my water production with two drones and 6 frypans! Took quite a bit of troubleshooting...

Also, I seem to have come across a random bug. If I point my cursor at water, I drink the water. This is frustrating, as I can't place buckets of water in the world anymore, and when I go near my pond/river I have to be careful not to look directly at the water.

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Here to report two bugs.

First, the sort of stuttering walk that happens with the player is a result of the MyFit giving you speed 3. Something doesn't like that. I edited my config and set it so it maxed as speed 2 and I have not had any stuttering walks.

Second, crash log. Was just exploring, probably generating new terrain. Maybe a plant in a dungeon caused this?

EDIT: Turns out I can not reload the crashed save, so the issue is persistent crash with that plant. Will chill a bit and see if a easy fix pops up before reverting to a backup.

EDIT2:Found This with a quick google search. Let me load into my world without crashing it again. Logged right back out to revert the config so it doesn't mess with anything unintentionally. Will report back if I find this crash repeating itself elsewhere or if the fix messed up my world.
I know whats causing the problem XD Just use a backup of your save :3 in the /backups folder, and the myfit issue is pending to be fixed with the author

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Update
- Food update will be delayed abit although its done
- Trying to squeeze the Mercury, Jupitermoons, Pluto quest update in with the food update
- 4-Space Coming soon
- More-Planets will be removed until the planets are actually reachable