[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
about the furnace not usable for ores anymore, for some reason tinkers copper wont work in making flaxbeard's brass ingot i need to use galacticraft copper and using crucible to smelt copper ore (galacticraft copper ore) give me tinkers copper when i cast it out

to get galacticraft copper i need to cook it in vanilla furnace (not really efficient since its 1:1 ratio for the cooking)

To fix this you will need to convert it to the Galacticraft copper, to convert smelt one copper in a reg furnace to get a Galacticraft copper ingot and place that ingot in a drawer then place the Thermal Expansion ingots in the same drawer to convert them to GC ingots.

Also note that the Tinkers Construct smeltery wont smelt zinc so you will need to use a furnace.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Smeltery changes seems nice and makes sense.

Suggestion, move tinker quests for the beginning, before any metal is required and advise the player he can make 1x1 smeltery or he will get stuck trying to make an 3x3 without iron to make shears for leafs and water. You give the manasteel shear but still....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk
about the furnace not usable for ores anymore, for some reason tinkers copper wont work in making flaxbeard's brass ingot i need to use galacticraft copper and using crucible to smelt copper ore (galacticraft copper ore) give me tinkers copper when i cast it out

to get galacticraft copper i need to cook it in vanilla furnace (not really efficient since its 1:1 ratio for the cooking)

Will work on those, meanwhile a sneek peek!
G02rJpJ.jpg

Btw If you guys like the Environmine GUIs like this do like/reply to this *winks

Last edited:

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Will work on those, meanwhile a sneek peek!
Btw If you guys like the Environmine GUIs like this do like/reply to this *winks

Very nice but how do you plan on allowing ppl to get the first bit of cobblestone to be able to make a cobble gen because the only way I know of in packs like this is with a sieve.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice but how do you plan on allowing ppl to get the first bit of cobblestone to be able to make a cobble gen because the only way I know of in packs like this is with a sieve.
Sieve has been disabled since the start, as i find that 24/7 right clicking isnt interactive and is boring =3

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Dont forget to remove the options file from the pack.... Every update I have to change options/keys/resource pack....

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda lost here... How do I build a smeltery? It doesnt let me smelt the grount in the furnace, only on the smeltery.... so, how do I make the seared bricks?

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
The quests for the Steam Shovel, Drill and Saw don't detect the relevant items when they're fully charged.

Also, has anyone else had trouble getting Creeper Plant Seeds? I'm not sure I want to know how many creepers I killed before getting some seeds.

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
DDD: Why is there a Giant on my base?!? (Im very lucky because its stuck in the ground)

Last edited:

haohaopatte

Jul 29, 2019
Every time i go out of my base this zombie shoots me with lightning, knocks me up into the air and i go to about 1/2 health. T.T time to start a new world

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.0 Update has been uploaded!
- ExtraCells2 added
- Falling Meteors mod added
- Customstuff2 mod added
- HQM Reskinned, Completion sound also has been changed
- New starting map to incoorperate ME SPATIAL thingy inside
- Some quests now has Spatial rewards
- New ore generation, its now ores from the mod called Ores which i made specifically for this map
- All stone spires replaced with hardened clay
- Obtain stone Via smashing hardened gravel with exnilo hammers
- Smashing meteor stone from fallen meteors with exnilo hammers have a chance of obtaining Smashed ores!(except cobalt and ardite)
- Near spires, no more walking 500 blocks just to get some ores! everything is around you as it should be!
- Lava heat source in bunker, so that u wont freeze so easily
- Fixed steam shovel pickaxe saw quest too!

Screenshots!
Meteor! RUUUUUUNNNNN ( dont be within 30 blocks of it when it lands!)
U3cxIoy.png

Quest book reskin
EW1CoNh.png

Map reset is recomended in 1.1.0, if you dont want to redo your stuff stay at 1.0.6! :3

but seriously though its worth! :c

Last edited:

haohaopatte

Jul 29, 2019
YESSSS. ok sorry for caps but i'm so happy for this update. gotta try it out ^__^

edit: wait its not up yet XD

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So....I'm really struggling with tinkers! I found that I can make the casting table and the faucet with bricks from cocked clay. And I can put the faucet on a ex-nihilo crucible as also smelt the grount into seared liquid but I cant take it out...
I thought it is because I dont have a ingot cast to make the seared brick, so I went and tried to smelt copper and aluminum in the crucible so I could make some aluminum brass and some ingot casts but... the crucible doesnt let me mix the two ores to make the alloy....

How am I supposed to make the seared brick so I can build a smeltery? I assume I'm going to need one so I can make better tools or am I just wasting my time since I'm not supposed to make one and just do obsidian tools?

Also, about the 1.1.0 version, any chance we can have a download link and just manually update the pack instead of having to wait hours/days for the launcher to have the new version. Specially now, that a map reset is recommended, there is no point in keep playing the old map.

ps: hope you didnt forgot to update the version on the minecraft screen, like you did on the 1.0.6 version :p