[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
fresh install from the FTB launcher, download appeared to happen but no mods downloaded

There seems to be some problems with the launcher for the past 2 days. I've had that problem many times. But It usually works fine after I restart the launcher.

Yes FTB has been having a lot of problems lately the recommended fix is to change your download location in the advance options to CurseCDN

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
This would sound embarrassing, but I got stuck in a single pool of water and drowned to death. I do dislike glitching on invisible blocks.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i found trap :/ i was stand like i dont know 6 minecraft days maybe? and building walls :/ thats just so sad :/

you're a troll :'( :D
BUT.... the trap doesnt work.... lol
>: I'm guessing sanity isn't cureable because I have a stack of rose bushes from bonemealing?

Just dig deeper underground and place the flower there
It would be ok if there was something that lets you see the gasses. Then it wouldn't be so bad to try and avoid it.lol
There is a Davy lamp to see gases

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized.... Could it be the gases that were throwing me up in the air? Like a jet of gases pushing me up?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Probaly the environmine version in 1.0.4 might have gases issues... U might want to use a davy lamp to see if there are gases near you....

I disabled gases in 1.0.5 so everything will be okay then

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You might have missed my question, so here it is again...

You seem to suggest that other biomes exist... Are there other biomes, more warm and 'friendly' or is the world a one single cold biome like crash landing?
If so, some hints on the quests advising to not want to settle in the current space but instead move and find a better spot would be welcome.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You might have missed my question, so here it is again...

You seem to suggest that other biomes exist... Are there other biomes, more warm and 'friendly' or is the world a one single cold biome like crash landing?
If so, some hints on the quests advising to not want to settle in the current space but instead move and find a better spot would be welcome.
All biomes are frozen ocean except the nether and the moon and mars and asteroids

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
A few friends and I are having a blast with this mod pack. Cheers for the time and work put in to it, KC :D

The only real issue I've come across so far is getting the first bits of Compressed Iron. I've tried both regular and tiny TNT with the ingots beside, on top or under the TNT, as well as varying the amount of Iron and it just won't produce the compressed goodness. Is there any trick to this?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A few friends and I are having a blast with this mod pack. Cheers for the time and work put in to it, KC :D

The only real issue I've come across so far is getting the first bits of Compressed Iron. I've tried both regular and tiny TNT with the ingots beside, on top or under the TNT, as well as varying the amount of Iron and it just won't produce the compressed goodness. Is there any trick to this?

You need more then 1 iron ingot to get compressed iron, try 10 iron ingots in a hole and place the tnt 1 block above it

TintedPixel

Jul 29, 2019
How do i enable the enviromine mod so that i can see the percentages of my meters for like sanity, temperature, etc. becauase im having loads of fun with the pack but that keeps bothering me becuase im never sure of whats my sanity or my body temp in the game :) other than that pack is great for me :D

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply :)

2014-12-09_145457_zps11febd96.png

Just to check, you mean like that with the TNT covering the hole?
I tried it again just to double check, and it doesn't work with 10, 20 or 32 iron with both TNT and Tiny TNT.

Edit to save double post:
How do i enable the enviromine mod so that i can see the percentages of my meters for like sanity, temperature, etc. becauase im having loads of fun with the pack but that keeps bothering me becuase im never sure of whats my sanity or my body temp in the game :) other than that pack is great for me :D

On the game menu after hitting escape there should be an option for "Enviromine Options". Click that, then "Video Options" and "HUD Status Text" is the option you want to enable.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Deleting itemPhys Mod seems to fix the issue
Issue is also fixed in 1.0.5
Thanks for the quick reply :)

2014-12-09_145457_zps11febd96.png

Just to check, you mean like that with the TNT covering the hole?
I tried it again just to double check, and it doesn't work with 10, 20 or 32 iron with both TNT and Tiny TNT.

Edit to save double post:

On the game menu after hitting escape there should be an option for "Enviromine Options". Click that, then "Video Options" and "HUD Status Text" is the option you want to enable.

Last edited:

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
Deleting itemPhys Mod seems to fix the issue

It's a shame that's the mod that's causing the issue. Looks like I'll be disabling it while I make Compressed Iron, but I've been enjoying the fact that it adds to the whole thing of blocks having weight.

Cheers again :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It's a shame that's the mod that's causing the issue. Looks like I'll be disabling it while I make Compressed Iron, but I've been enjoying the fact that it adds to the whole thing of blocks having weight.

Cheers again :)
Converted it to lite version in 1.0.5 so it doesnt mess with Pneumaticraft

Reactions: Havokist

TintedPixel

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get brass ingots? wiki says to use cauldron, and then theres no recipe in the pack so what do i do? D:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
how do i get brass ingots? wiki says to use cauldron, and then theres no recipe in the pack so what do i do? D:
Zinc + Copper = brass

ZInc can be found only in spires 500 blocks away from your base, and the spires that contain them are Diamond spires, Certus Quartz spires!

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019

Zinc + Copper = brass

ZInc can be found only in spires 500 blocks away from your base, and the spires that contain them are Diamond spires, Certus Quartz spires!

There’s a bug with Flaxbeards ore dic to where it won’t accept Thermal expansion copper and if you use the Tinkers Construct smeltery for ore processing then this is the copper you get.

To fix this you will need to convert it to the Galacticraft copper, to convert smelt one copper in a reg furnace to get a Galacticraft copper ingot and place that ingot in a drawer then place the Thermal Expansion ingots in the same drawer to convert them to GC ingots.

Also note that the Tinkers Construct smeltery wont smelt zinc so you will need to use a furnace.

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "Tool Upgrades" in "Getting Started!" the crafting of the Clay only detects when I made the Clay from 4 clay balls and not when I pulled it out of the barrel. Judging by the wording in the quest book I'm guessing this isn't working as intended.

I don't know how much effort it would be to fix it, but a simple work-around might be to start the quest with a Detection Task for 2 Clay, then move on to the crafting of the Barrels and Unfired Crucible.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest "Tool Upgrades" in "Getting Started!" the crafting of the Clay only detects when I made the Clay from 4 clay balls and not when I pulled it out of the barrel. Judging by the wording in the quest book I'm guessing this isn't working as intended.

I don't know how much effort it would be to fix it, but a simple work-around might be to start the quest with a Detection Task for 2 Clay, then move on to the crafting of the Barrels and Unfired Crucible.

Yea just breaking the clay into balls doesnt hurt ;P