[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
No, dont do it!!! Dont update!

Every time you release a new version, I just stop playing while I wait for the launcher to have it available, since I know you changed something important... The sad part is, every time the launcher finally has the new version, you announce another one with fixes. :p

Kidding.
Fix all the things.
I said that I would only try the pack later when it got more stable, since I know this would happen but... I couldnt hold myself. Its the first good HQM/BnB style pack I found in 1.7.10 and I was really desperate for one :)

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
Awww yea Turboaxe made of bone, but it runs off bonemeal to chop wood sadly.
I'm not sure if its intended to change the material parts on a tool.

Death776

Jul 29, 2019
When ever i try to launch the pack it says this in my FTB console

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2048
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[19:19:00] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:19:00] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_45]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

I havent done anything to the pack.

DeckadeNemo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything special I need to do to create a server? I have tried deleting the world file and moving the blast off file into the world file. It always seems to get hung on something and never start. Any assistance on this would help a lot. Me and a friend would like to stream this pack :)

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Looking through the recipes for some of the mods and Mekanism seems to be broken it uses Enhanced Galgadorian and it takes 5 Blocks of diamonds just to make one ingot but that’s not the end of it you need 4 Blocks of this stuff so that’s about 180 Blocks of diamonds for one steel casing.

Plus the recipe won’t work because you need atomic alloys for them but to get them you need a steel casing to make the metallurgic infuser

vcloudv

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im trying to make a world interaction upgrade for my transfer node to work but you currently have vanilla pickaxes nerfed to where they are uncraftable. I know that with tinkers they are normally nerfed, but they are still usually available so that we can use them in recipes. Can you please address this issue? Do you want us to be able to use transfer nodes?

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im trying to make a world interaction upgrade for my transfer node to work but you currently have vanilla pickaxes nerfed to where they are uncraftable. I know that with tinkers they are normally nerfed, but they are still usually available so that we can use them in recipes. Can you please address this issue? Do you want us to be able to use transfer nodes?

zombies and infernal mobs sometimes drop iron pick, that is how i got my infinite water supply :)

*Edit*
you can use iron block in place of iron pick in 1.0.5 of the pack

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
- Fixed Open Blocks Block breaker recipe
- Fixed Extra Utilities World interaction upgrade recipe
- Fixed Hardcore EE scorching pick recipe
- Fixed Steve factory manager Block gate recipe

Those recipes above uses vanilla pickaxes, converted them to blocks =)
Is the updates supposed to delete old worlds? Because all my worlds get deleted and backups wont show up.
Always make backups off worlds before updating! :c
Is there anything special I need to do to create a server? I have tried deleting the world file and moving the blast off file into the world file. It always seems to get hung on something and never start. Any assistance on this would help a lot. Me and a friend would like to stream this pack :)

Just clicking the "server start" script file AFTER you unzip the file will run the server fine, no need to drag the BLASTOFF file( thats the backup world save incase you want to restart)
I down load the pack (which seems small) but there are no mods or map.
FTB has been having a lot of problems lately the recommended fix is to change your download location in the advance options to CurseCDN

Looking through the recipes for some of the mods and Mekanism seems to be broken it uses Enhanced Galgadorian and it takes 5 Blocks of diamonds just to make one ingot but that’s not the end of it you need 4 Blocks of this stuff so that’s about 180 Blocks of diamonds for one steel casing.

Plus the recipe won’t work because you need atomic alloys for them but to get them you need a steel casing to make the metallurgic infuser
Oops i didnt meant for the Metalugic infuser to need those furnaces! will fix in next version

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
zombies and infernal mobs sometimes drop iron pick, that is how i got my infinite water supply :)

*Edit*
Infinite water supply?!? Could you explain this?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
Infinite water supply?!? Could you explain this?

2 ways to get infinite water in this pack (as far as i know anyways)

Ender IO reservoir acts like a 2x2 vanilla water supply, and right clicking with a bottle gets drinkable water and it self regens water 1 bucket per 1 sec i think

Extra Util by using transfer node (liquid) in a 3 block water with the node at the center above the center water source, the transfer node needs a world interaction to get water, this method works as well as a cobble gen but instead of 3 water source you use 1 lava, 1 water and a cobblestone in the center with the transfer node (items) with world interaction for it to generate cobblestone

the more world interaction there is in the nodes the faster if will work

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Ender IO reservoir acts like a 2x2 vanilla water supply, and right clicking with a bottle gets drinkable water and it self regens water 1 bucket per 1 sec i think

Extra Util by using transfer node (liquid) in a 3 block water with the node at the center above the center water source, the transfer node needs a world interaction to get water, this method works as well as a cobble gen but instead of 3 water source you use 1 lava, 1 water and a cobblestone in the center with the transfer node (items) with world interaction for it to generate cobblestone

Seems KarmaCharger forgot to disable some things.... :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Will Nerf liquid transfer nodes and reservoirs next patch =P, I intend to revamp the smelting system in the next patch, and hopefully fix the quests that are derpy.

Revamping the Smelting system = Removing all Metal furnace recipe in vanilla furnace ( cause its unrealistic to cook metal in the same area you cook food! Furnace sounds and looks more like a food oven to me)
And to require you to use a Crucible/Alloy Furnace/Smeltery/Electric Furnace to cook your ores =)

EDIT: 1.0.6 has been submitted!
-Mekanism fix
-nerfed galgorian, cost 1 diamond now
- fixed the clay quest

Note 1.0.6 will be the end of the 1.0.0 series, I will be introducing a MAJOR update in the next update called 1.1.0 AKA the smelting system changes, and stuff to make the map more exciting! *winks

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Will Nerf liquid transfer nodes and reservoirs next patch =P, I intend to revamp the smelting system in the next patch, and hopefully fix the quests that are derpy.

Revamping the Smelting system = Removing all Metal furnace recipe in vanilla furnace ( cause its unrealistic to cook metal in the same area you cook food! Furnace sounds and looks more like a food oven to me)
And to require you to use a Crucible/Alloy Furnace/Smeltery/Electric Furnace to cook your ores =)

EDIT: 1.0.6 has been submitted!
-Mekanism fix
-nerfed galgorian, cost 1 diamond now
- fixed the clay quest

Note 1.0.6 will be the end of the 1.0.0 series, I will be introducing a MAJOR update in the next update called 1.1.0 AKA the smelting system changes, and stuff to make the map more exciting! *winks
Smeltery changes seems nice and makes sense.

Suggestion, move tinker quests for the beginning, before any metal is required and advise the player he can make 1x1 smeltery or he will get stuck trying to make an 3x3 without iron to make shears for leafs and water. You give the manasteel shear but still....

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
about the furnace not usable for ores anymore, for some reason tinkers copper wont work in making flaxbeard's brass ingot i need to use galacticraft copper and using crucible to smelt copper ore (galacticraft copper ore) give me tinkers copper when i cast it out

to get galacticraft copper i need to cook it in vanilla furnace (not really efficient since its 1:1 ratio for the cooking)