[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Also, does 1.1.0 also include the new smeltery changes?
You didnt say anything about it on the 1.1.0 changelog

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the folder but its the same as the version before? Or am I missing something
Go to Feedthebeast/blastOff folder, the minecraft folder, then delete those folders in the minecraft folder that are similar to the one from the download, and copy the downloaded files over in place of them, then launch should work. DO NOT delete the minecraft folder entirely!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The new background color for the quest book makes it very hard to read the text...
Unless you can colour the text in black, its beter to have a light background color....

SpectraTheOverlord

Jul 29, 2019
Go to Feedthebeast/blastOff folder, the minecraft folder, then delete those folders in the minecraft folder that are similar to the one from the download, and copy the downloaded files over in place of them, then launch should work. DO NOT delete the minecraft folder entirely!
oh ok i put it in my .minecraft thx

lewis salter

Jul 29, 2019
when i load the pack i have a duplicate mod source within my system which one do i delete Ores:minecraft or Ores:CS2_Ores.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
When I start the template world in the 1.1 update, it won't let me manual submit the Paper Broadsword to complete the quest. Is there anything I'm missing?

I recopied the folder and it fixed it somehow.. Oh well problem solved.

Last edited:

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod contains the minimap? My computer is generally terrible, and the minimap is probably the single worst contributor to low fps