[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The crucible doesnt smelt with a torch below it....

Is this a bug or an working correctly and I will have to find another way giving him heat?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The crucible doesnt smelt with a torch below it....

Is this a bug or an working correctly and I will have to find another way giving him heat?

U need to use a Cooking Furnace, or lava, or netherack with fire.... I believe a furnace cooking something is the viable way to get lava to then heat your crucible, i guess they thought torches=op xD

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
i think theres a bug in the quest "Tool upgrades" i cant get the crucible to complete, i made the unfired crucible then cook it in the furnace but it didn't register as complete

xAlfred987x

Jul 29, 2019
I died dehydrated.
How am I supposed to go to complete other quests that ask me minerals like iron if I have no peak to undermine them?
Sorry for my english, i use a translate.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
So something in this pack makes poison deadly which is not good because anything that throws potions is basically gg because for witches and alchemist infernals have absurdly long potion times... The salt is real

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this pack for a cpl days now and loving it but theres 2 things i was wandering.
1.Why are all the main quest gated behind killing mobs cause by the time i finish killing the mobs iv already goten full bronze gear so iv already compleated most of the quest befor i even get to them then i have to redo them just to compleat the quest.
2. Is zinc supposed to be almost imposable to find

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this pack for a cpl days now and loving it but theres 2 things i was wandering.
1.Why are all the main quest gated behind killing mobs cause by the time i finish killing the mobs iv already goten full bronze gear so iv already compleated most of the quest befor i even get to them then i have to redo them just to compleat the quest.
2. Is zinc supposed to be almost imposable to find

1- Thats just the begainer quest
2 - Walk about 500 blocks out, Cert Quartz spires/Diamond spires ( the spires which had tnt in them near your house) will have zinc in them instead, basically anywhere with Hardened clay dunes is new generation.

I died dehydrated.
How am I supposed to go to complete other quests that ask me minerals like iron if I have no peak to undermine them?
Sorry for my english, i use a translate.
You need to make Tinker construct FLINT pickaxe, then mine stuff till it upgrades to or add a zombie head to it, then make COPPER pickaxe, and upgrade it by mining stuff, by then one of the quest would have given you a candy pickaxe which can mine gold lapis iron etc

So something in this pack makes poison deadly which is not good because anything that throws potions is basically gg because for witches and alchemist infernals have absurdly long potion times... The salt is real
Yes i find that very annoying too, got rekted by alchemist zombies a couple of times myself Q_Q,
Removed alchemist/poison effects from infernal mobs in 1.0.4, witches can NEVER be infernal in 1.0.4.

As for dealing with witches, 1: use range, 2: smack them hard and fast 3:have armor with last stand ( the wood chest from the start) and have a substancial amount of EXP

Last edited:

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
even i finish the quest there is still unclaimed reward bug happens i dont know why but i got the stuff from that claim reward thing (and i tried to click it over and over so i can get more stuff but it didnt happen :D ) so here is the pic
wqmv0qs.png
what will i do?

as you can see in my inventory i got the axe from that quest but it still stays there

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
even i finish the quest there is still unclaimed reward bug happens i dont know why but i got the stuff from that claim reward thing (and i tried to click it over and over so i can get more stuff but it didnt happen :D ) so here is the pic

Yes the quest is completed, probaly just a hqm visual bug if it shows unclaimed reward

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhh... and next time, remove the options file.... kinda annoying have my configs reset every update

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
i think i will continue to play 1.0.4 tomorrow... its 4 am here :/ but so far so good i liked the game died 5 times in first night :p (waiting for 6)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
How does sanity recover works? I planted the flowers and stand by them but it doesnt seem to go up.... Kinda getting nauseated(IRL) with so many nauseas :p

Also, for some reason, once in a while I'm just thrown up in the air like crazy! And there are no mobs near me to cause 'effects'....

About the quests now showing... why not making dependencies, so some quests/chapters become enable after completing other quest/chapters. Mars doest make sense until going to the moon and the same with the End. The quest text says that after visiting other planets we should go to the End...kinda breaks the lore since we havent gone there yet...

And... is there any thing in the mid/endgame that solves the cold problem? Always placing torches to keep temp up is annoying and risky since stuff might get on fire...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How does sanity recover works? I planted the flowers and stand by them but it doesnt seem to go up.... Kinda getting nauseated(IRL) with so many nauseas :p

Also, for some reason, once in a while I'm just thrown up in the air like crazy! And there are no mobs near me to cause 'effects'....

About the quests now showing... why not making dependencies, so some quests/chapters become enable after completing other quest/chapters. Mars doest make sense until going to the moon and the same with the End. The quest text says that after visiting other planets we should go to the End...kinda breaks the lore since we havent gone there yet...

And... is there any thing in the mid/endgame that solves the cold problem? Always placing torches to keep temp up is annoying and risky since stuff might get on fire...
Make sure there are no mobs near you for sanity

also watch the video on smart movement

Mars, Moon, end are linked, U need to complete mars/moon to get to the end.

Snow biomes or biomes with temperatures below freezing are not somewhere you'd want to stay for long as not only does hypothermia set in quickly but frostbite can result from prolonged exposure to freezing temperatures. Frostbite I causes one's hands to occasionally drop items they are holding and Frostbite II the player's legs are unable to walk/jump making you a sitting duck till you die or are rescued by another player. To stay warm in snow biomes it is best to wear full leather armor, carry buckets of lava in your hot bar and have torches or a flint and steel on hand. Try to stay out of the snow and stay out of icy water at all costs, this will reduce your temperature extremely fast. Although not recommended, if you insist on living in a snow biome it would be wise to invest in a nether rack fireplace or under-floor lava heating in severe cases.

Last edited: