[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Bubbajr114

Bubbajr114 New Member

Most others still use an older version because of the bug, bug some modpacks make use of some features in this version I believe.

2. Braystone

Braystone New Member

also do the other quests show up like i only see quest in getting started the others are opened but theirs no quests

3. NunoAgapito

NunoAgapito New Member

They will only be available after you completing some quests...

4. Braystone

Braystone New Member

well i went with hqm edit and auto completed them all and still none showed up in the other chapters

5. NunoAgapito

NunoAgapito New Member

I see the problem.... I think @karmarcharger assumed the triguer task type did something different....
    Trigger tasks dont seem to activate after a number of quests are complete. Its kinda dumb but this type of quests only activate after a certain number of tasks inside the quest are complete...

So, yeah, the quests are there, they are just not activating correctly.

6. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Make a crucible, smelt leaves/sappling for water!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  7. ViDMort

ViDMort New Member

BlastOff Guide part1?

8. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Uploading
    Fixed in 1.0.4 sorry! massive derp by me kappa!

9. NunoAgapito

NunoAgapito New Member

Still need the clay to make the crucible.... And, still have the problem of how to put the water in the vat since I dont have iron or clay to make a bucket, so I can put water in the vat and make clay....
    I am missing something, coz at the moment I'm with a "chicken/egg" problem....

10. Lharoi

Lharoi New Member

you can use water bottle as a bucket to place water in vats, crucible and barrels

it has to be water bottle, cant use salt water bottle

11. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Right click water bottle on wooden barrel?

Smash gravel into dust, then right click the dust in a wood barrel

12. NunoAgapito

NunoAgapito New Member

I always do this.... I always forget the hammer cobble->sand->dust and make clay with dust.... baaahhh

13. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Part 1 of the video is out

Full video set!
    New player friendly video on how to survive the first few days, and how to deal with mobs!

14. Braystone

Braystone New Member

is 1.0.4 out yet or im not sure the one thats on the launcher

15. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Not yet, the admins are still asleep i think =P Just wait for the update =), It will say 1.0.4 on the title screen if its 1.0.4

Mods added to 1.0.4: KwastiBustCreatureMod

16. Lharoi

Lharoi New Member

where do all the smoke coming from? my 3rd floor base is covered in smoke and random wood gets lit on fire

torches lit stuff on fire now?

17. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Yes, dont let wood near torches ;P

Its a good way to start a netherrack fire without iron *winks, you can find netherrack in dungeons, also smelting the snowblocks the dungeon is made of is a good way to get water!

18. LinkOcarinaTime

LinkOcarinaTime New Member

this looks like a really cool modpack :p I was gonna make a hqm modpack based on the moon, but this seems to be promising :) It's a hassle for me since I don't know alot about making modpacks, I just know simple minetweaker things and that's about it. Good luck on the pack though!

19. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Added SmartMoving to 1.0.4 would make escaping certain mobs, travelling more fun!

20. Wumpsi

Wumpsi New Member

Waiting for 1.0.4 is online. How long the FTB admins are sleeping? :)