[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Braystone

Jul 29, 2019
also do the other quests show up like i only see quest in getting started the others are opened but theirs no quests

Braystone

Jul 29, 2019
well i went with hqm edit and auto completed them all and still none showed up in the other chapters

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
well i went with hqm edit and auto completed them all and still none showed up in the other chapters
I see the problem.... I think @karmarcharger assumed the triguer task type did something different....
Trigger tasks dont seem to activate after a number of quests are complete. Its kinda dumb but this type of quests only activate after a certain number of tasks inside the quest are complete...

So, yeah, the quests are there, they are just not activating correctly.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So...after boosting the flint/bone pickaxe I can mine copper. With copper, I need to build a smeltery, so I can make the copper pick.
For that, I need clay. I can make clay with the mariculture vat, since his recipe is with copper. But... how to I get water inside it? I cant mine iron to make a iron bucket and I cant make a clay bucket since I dont have clay....

What am I missing here to be able to progress?

(Still playing with 1.0.2 version)

Make a crucible, smelt leaves/sappling for water!

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Make a crucible, smelt leaves/sappling for water!
Still need the clay to make the crucible.... And, still have the problem of how to put the water in the vat since I dont have iron or clay to make a bucket, so I can put water in the vat and make clay....
I am missing something, coz at the moment I'm with a "chicken/egg" problem....

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
you can use water bottle as a bucket to place water in vats, crucible and barrels

it has to be water bottle, cant use salt water bottle

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Still need the clay to make the crucible.... And, still have the problem of how to put the water in the vat since I dont have iron or clay to make a bucket, so I can put water in the vat and make clay....
I am missing something, coz at the moment I'm with a "chicken/egg" problem....
Right click water bottle on wooden barrel?

Smash gravel into dust, then right click the dust in a wood barrel

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Part 1 of the video is out

Full video set!
New player friendly video on how to survive the first few days, and how to deal with mobs!

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
where do all the smoke coming from? my 3rd floor base is covered in smoke and random wood gets lit on fire

torches lit stuff on fire now?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
where do all the smoke coming from? my 3rd floor base is covered in smoke and random wood gets lit on fire

torches lit stuff on fire now?
Yes, dont let wood near torches ;P

Its a good way to start a netherrack fire without iron *winks, you can find netherrack in dungeons, also smelting the snowblocks the dungeon is made of is a good way to get water!

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
this looks like a really cool modpack :p I was gonna make a hqm modpack based on the moon, but this seems to be promising :) It's a hassle for me since I don't know alot about making modpacks, I just know simple minetweaker things and that's about it. Good luck on the pack though!