[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

leoziv

Jul 29, 2019
HELP! my game crashes on the MOJANG screen when I try to load it
I didn't know whether to pm you or not

Soulspawn

Jul 29, 2019
I just got the kinetic-multitool any time i try to use it, it seem to blow up in my hand and all i get is 3 diamonds and a multi-tool part. is this meant to happen?

Soulspawn

Jul 29, 2019
Ah how, even if I crouch click it breaks so I can't put any power into it. Similar thing happens with heated furnace and coils .

Neur10n

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this pack for a while now, but now whenever I click the launch button, it processes something and then does nothing. I've tried deleting both the pack and the launcher but it still isn't loading. Any ideas? This is what it comes up with in the console:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists

Last edited:

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing this pack for a while now, but now whenever I click the launch button, it processes something and then does nothing. I've tried deleting both the pack and the launcher but it still isn't loading. Any ideas? This is what it comes up with in the console:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
That is the full report? cause that is extremely limited, with that amount of info I can only say maybe there is something wrong with your java and you should re-install java, not much else I can suggest without more info.

Alifalafel

Jul 29, 2019
Ah how, even if I crouch click it breaks so I can't put any power into it. Similar thing happens with heated furnace and coils .
For items/blocks from that mod (Eureka, or Buildcraft Addons or whatever), you have to go through the "research" phase to be able to use them. Use the Engineer's Journal or whatever it's called (gray book) that you got at the beginning to work through the progression.

Neur10n

Jul 29, 2019
This is:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2048
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 3 more

Other packs work though so don't know...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
This is:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2048
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[17:44:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.acceptOptions(FMLTweaker.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.collect.Lists
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 3 more

Other packs work though so don't know...
Give it 4GB RAM

If that fails to work, go delete the FTB folder and reinstall

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Little question:
Was the map changed in the 1.2.8 Version of the map, like is it normal that the once snow-dungeons are now the normal stone ones?

And anyone knows if the blaze-spawners on the overground were disabled in this map-version? (the ones you found from time to time near one of the little clay-hills... searched a quiet big area now and not found any, in early versions I found them pretty fast, so wondering if they disappeared)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Little question:
Was the map changed in the 1.2.8 Version of the map, like is it normal that the once snow-dungeons are now the normal stone ones?

And anyone knows if the blaze-spawners on the overground were disabled in this map-version? (the ones you found from time to time near one of the little clay-hills... searched a quiet big area now and not found any, in early versions I found them pretty fast, so wondering if they disappeared)
The Mod updated things changed.

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
hey, not sure if anyone can help. i'm running a server on cubedhost using multicraft and while i can connect fine initially, as soon as what appears to be the starting building loads in my client crashes to desktop. crashlog here: http://pastebin.com/06k2gDvu

it looks like a rendering thing? but im not good enough with crash logs to know what needs to be changed on the server. thanks for any suggestions!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hey, not sure if anyone can help. i'm running a server on cubedhost using multicraft and while i can connect fine initially, as soon as what appears to be the starting building loads in my client crashes to desktop. crashlog here: http://pastebin.com/06k2gDvu

it looks like a rendering thing? but im not good enough with crash logs to know what needs to be changed on the server. thanks for any suggestions!
Version of the pack? What enderIO stuff do you have at your place?

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
1.3.3 i believe, and i'm not sure what kind of stuff is around spawn. This is a fresh world; i spawned in on the planet with what appears to be the starter house(?) in the distance, but the game loads in for ~30 seconds before crashing.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.3.3 i believe, and i'm not sure what kind of stuff is around spawn. This is a fresh world; i spawned in on the planet with what appears to be the starter house(?) in the distance, but the game loads in for ~30 seconds before crashing.
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:permSize=256m

Give it 4GB ram

invertebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the cubedhost plan we're on doesn't support allocating more memory. Might have a look around and see if I can find a host that can offer more RAM for a similar price to what we're paying at the moment. Thanks again for the troubleshooting help, though! :)

Edit: Hold on, I might be dumb. did you mean server or client :p? I just realised for some reason my ftb client DOESN'T have the 4gb ram allocated like my other launchers do, no idea why. I'll blame my lack of coffee for the confusion :p

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the cubedhost plan we're on doesn't support allocating more memory. Might have a look around and see if I can find a host that can offer more RAM for a similar price to what we're paying at the moment. Thanks again for the troubleshooting help, though! :)

Edit: Hold on, I might be dumb. did you mean server or client :p? I just realised for some reason my ftb client DOESN'T have the 4gb ram allocated like my other launchers do, no idea why. I'll blame my lack of coffee for the confusion :p
Client xD