[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How? because when I look up how to make "Enhanced Galgadorian Block" it says I need to craft 9 "Enhanced Galgadorian Metal" together, and the only recipe for getting Enhanced Galgadorian Metal is smelting "Large Lump of Galgador". So How did you work your way back through the nei to find out the way... when these are the only ways i see...? Please help, I really don't want to resort to spawning in this stuff.
Type /mt reload and scroll through the recipes...

Shiro4

Jul 29, 2019
The method I found to craft the enhanced galgadorian blocks used the pneumaticraft drill, pressure chamber and laser.

First I use the drill to make metal clumps, then put them into the pressure chamber to produce the (dried? green?) clump of galgador.
I then need a vat of blood (I didn't know how to do this for a while, then learned I could pour it directly from the smeltery) and put the clump into it to get an infused galgadorian block.
There is then a pressure chamber recipe (which will require items from mekanism and needs a metallurgic infuser) to get an infused enhanced galgadorian block.
Finally I use the pneumaticraft laser to turn this into a (non-infused) enhanced galgadorian block.

I'm not sure if these have been brought up elsewhere, but I found a couple of glitches/bugs... If I right-click on a kinetic energy buffer, I get a screen showing a button (I later learned this was a self-destruct...) for just a moment and then the game crashes to desktop. Other than that the block has given me no problems. I can pick it up with a wrench, it charges okay, etc. Also, if I hammer a skystone block using a mariculture anvil it first turns into silicon, but then turns into a diamond wire for some reason. Should this happen? I couldn't see the recipe in NEI.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The method I found to craft the enhanced galgadorian blocks used the pneumaticraft drill, pressure chamber and laser.

First I use the drill to make metal clumps, then put them into the pressure chamber to produce the (dried? green?) clump of galgador.
I then need a vat of blood (I didn't know how to do this for a while, then learned I could pour it directly from the smeltery) and put the clump into it to get an infused galgadorian block.
There is then a pressure chamber recipe (which will require items from mekanism and needs a metallurgic infuser) to get an infused enhanced galgadorian block.
Finally I use the pneumaticraft laser to turn this into a (non-infused) enhanced galgadorian block.

I'm not sure if these have been brought up elsewhere, but I found a couple of glitches/bugs... If I right-click on a kinetic energy buffer, I get a screen showing a button (I later learned this was a self-destruct...) for just a moment and then the game crashes to desktop. Other than that the block has given me no problems. I can pick it up with a wrench, it charges okay, etc. Also, if I hammer a skystone block using a mariculture anvil it first turns into silicon, but then turns into a diamond wire for some reason. Should this happen? I couldn't see the recipe in NEI.
While waiting for the Mariculture smeltery thing to warm up I tested the vat in the TiC Smeltery and was happy to find that it works!

I will try your recipe method. Thanks.

Alifalafel

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a problem with Sync after I die...it tries to put me in my new body, but if I died far enough away from my base that it wasn't rendered, then I resurrect in an unloaded area and fall into the void eventually. I'm playing on a single-player world, and even chunkloaders in my base won't fix it. Help?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having a problem with Sync after I die...it tries to put me in my new body, but if I died far enough away from my base that it wasn't rendered, then I resurrect in an unloaded area and fall into the void eventually. I'm playing on a single-player world, and even chunkloaders in my base won't fix it. Help?
Are you in the same dimensions?

Alifalafel

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't log out or anything, and it's happened multiple times. I'm using the ones from ChickenChunks. I read somewhere that they keep the chunks "loaded" but they're not rendered...or something?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't log out or anything, and it's happened multiple times. I'm using the ones from ChickenChunks. I read somewhere that they keep the chunks "loaded" but they're not rendered...or something?
Try using steve carts chunkloaders and see if it still happens.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I didn't realize steve carts had a chunkloader, but using one fixed it for me :)
lol speaking of Steve's Carts, they also have an autocrafter and when I needed a TON of double compressed cobble for gears I didn't make a complicated and annoying ME system or whatever, I just went outside to my tree farm and gave the cart a ton of cobble. xD

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
lol speaking of Steve's Carts, they also have an autocrafter and when I needed a TON of double compressed cobble for gears I didn't make a complicated and annoying ME system or whatever, I just went outside to my tree farm and gave the cart a ton of cobble. xD

My cobble generator feeds straight into a Compacting Drawer. Automatically gets it up to double compressed, and allows you to pull out either Double, single, or non-compressed cobblestone as needed.
Once that starts filling up I stuff it into the next Compacting Drawer, which holds double/triple/quadruple compressed.

Compacting Drawers are the best. They can even turn clay blocks back into clay balls without having to re-dig them.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
My cobble generator feeds straight into a Compacting Drawer. Automatically gets it up to double compressed, and allows you to pull out either Double, single, or non-compressed cobblestone as needed. Once that starts filling up I stuff it into the next Compacting Drawer, which holds double/triple/quadruple compressed. Compacting Drawers are the best. They can even turn clay blocks back into clay balls without having to re-dig them.
Compacting Drawers?

EDIT:
WAIT! I think I keep my snowballs and blocks in that... not realizing what it was! o.o

EDIT EDIT:
Any way we could get the cutlass pattern from Tinker's? Maybe give it to a Tinker's villager to possibly trade for an exorbitant amount of emeralds? Or... make it craftable?
The pattern is only available from villager chests and I really liked having it...

Last edited:

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone happen to know which mod generates those giant black smoke particles from burning netherrack?
(have I asked this before? I might have... Or I might just be going insane)

That black smoke is just ridiculous and awful.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

i play with a friend on my own Server ...but something seems wrong...

could anyone take a look at my server crash log ... something crashes the server every 2-15 minutes...

http://pastebin.com/v7vGw1h9

T
I think you need to use a program like MCedit to go into your server's world and delete your ME export buses, it looks like the problem may be you have one hooked up to something incompatible.

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
Compacting Drawers?

EDIT:
WAIT! I think I keep my snowballs and blocks in that... not realizing what it was! o.o

EDIT EDIT:
Any way we could get the cutlass pattern from Tinker's? Maybe give it to a Tinker's villager to possibly trade for an exorbitant amount of emeralds? Or... make it craftable?
The pattern is only available from villager chests and I really liked having it...
Just tick the "open to lan" button and enable cheats, and give yourself the full guard pattern :U, thats what I did, I love the cutlass, i usually go with a cactus cutlass xD