[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I did not know that, I don't follow their twitters or whatever I just watch their videos.
Secondly, Simon hasn't been throwing TNT at everything in years, he used to be way more destructive.
Thirdly, is he ok? Simon's videos teaching Lewis how to play Minecraft were why I bought the game in the first place...

Fourthly, time to get back on topic! Have some bugs/design flaws!
2015-03-29_21.54.16_zpsarhpjval.png

2015-03-29_21.54.21_zpsjgcwak9c.png

2015-03-29_22.10.33_zpsudcr16mh.png

When I make one standard hull it completes all three of these quests? Maybe a different item should be required for two of them?

2015-03-29_22.10.42_zpsyak8chyh.png

2015-03-29_22.10.46_zpsigyncgvu.png

Same for these engines, one engine completes both quests.

2015-05-16_14.59.53_zpszglcjbr0.png

Not sure why but her trait is messed up and I can't get her to fish.
I think she can't fish because of Mariculture maybe and I think the trait bug was fixed in a recent version of the mod?

2015-05-25_20.59.21_zpsrlth6vrs.png

Recipes that require brass ingots usually work the same with brass plates, can we get an additional one of these recipes with brass plates?

2015-05-30_00.34.23_zpsv2qyrdss.png

Nothing was done for this quest, I got these items as a quest reward previously so this quest was autocompleted?

2015-05-30_01.29.28_zpsfvryberi.png

It won't let me do this drill quest? The quest stays unhighlighted and unable to be done no matter how many quests I do in the quest line?
1) The quests there are to inform you of the items you would need to make the cart...
2,3,4,5) same as 1
6) I cannot update that mod, because if I do you will get a crystal orb upon spawning ( cannot be disabled) which can spawn in an entire world edit schematic of a village which breaks the game...
7) No because its not flaxbeard stuff, but EnderIO stuff...cannot be too cheap.
8) Maybe you held those items before....
9) complete the drones quest

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
1) The quests there are to inform you of the items you would need to make the cart...
2,3,4,5) same as 1
I guess? But there are different kinds of carts and engines, you could require different ones maybe?

6) I cannot update that mod, because if I do you will get a crystal orb upon spawning ( cannot be disabled) which can spawn in an entire world edit schematic of a village which breaks the game...
That is bad news for long term... /:

7) No because its not flaxbeard stuff, but EnderIO stuff...cannot be too cheap.
I see... it had just weirded me out to not see plates available, thankfully I had some bars available.

8) Maybe you held those items before....
I did, as I said when a quest reward gave them to me for free.
So there was no work done for that quest at all because a different quest reward gave me those.

9) complete the drones quest
Really? Even though you need the drill to do the quest before it and the lines imply that you would be able to do it before the drones quest? Weird but ok.
I was planning on working on the space quests first but will focus on the drones eventually then.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

MrKekson

Jul 29, 2019
Got a bug here in 1.3.4:

I've put a bucket of lava into the Liquid Compressor( pneumcraft ), and everything stopped. 3 restart did the same, straight crash right after map load start. Patching back to 1.3.3 solved it tho.

http://pastebin.com/wqicrrge

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Got a bug here in 1.3.4:

I've put a bucket of lava into the Liquid Compressor( pneumcraft ), and everything stopped. 3 restart did the same, straight crash right after map load start. Patching back to 1.3.3 solved it tho.

http://pastebin.com/wqicrrge
Becauze Pneumaticraft updated its forge liquid thing, I am waiting for all the mods to update before updating the pack, and hence 1.3.4 isnt the recomended build :p

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Setting back to 1.3.3 worked for me properly, no problem with load or anything.
I HAVE been getting some weird crashes lately when I open inventories like chests or carts...
Maybe downgrading will help. I just assumed it was the hundreds of gigs worth of unedited video on my hard drive...

Kayla_Kros

Jul 29, 2019
Had an idea today. People don't seem to bother with steampower that much since it's not used much outside of the brass itself. What if, and hear me out, what if there was naturally no diamond ore generation, and you needed full steamworks to get diamonds before you could get better methods of creating diamonds later on?

Yeah seriously, I had to work backwards through NEI before I figured it out. Kinda silly.

How? because when I look up how to make "Enhanced Galgadorian Block" it says I need to craft 9 "Enhanced Galgadorian Metal" together, and the only recipe for getting Enhanced Galgadorian Metal is smelting "Large Lump of Galgador". So How did you work your way back through the nei to find out the way... when these are the only ways i see...? Please help, I really don't want to resort to spawning in this stuff.