[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Wedgis

Jul 29, 2019
I was hunting for meteors and i found one. BUT, that was without a meteorite compass. And when i use one, it takes me to some random location which has no meteor, and starts spinning. I tried to dig down in creative to look for one and found none. ????

Protip for AE2 meteors : Use your pneumaticcraft helmet with the block tracker upgrade which shows you the skystone chest's inventory contents.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
You still can find it in the bunkers :c
NO, your teasing us. I know for sure that if i scooped 150 bunkers up with 64x64 annihilation plane, I still wouldnt have one Xp. The thing is as illusive as an ice needle growing from the ground in a dessert, with a vulcano next to it and the earth having swapped position with mercury....

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
its in the code....

rule14=0,40,Sync:Sync_ShellConstructor-1,appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockQuartzGrowthAccelerator-0,Mariculture:machines_single_rendered-1,PneumaticCraft:programmer-5,PneumaticCraft:assemblyController-0,PneumaticCraft:assemblyLaser-0,PneumaticCraft:assemblyDrill-0,PneumaticCraft:assemblyPlatform-0,PneumaticCraft:assemblyIOUnit-0,BuildCraft|Factory:refineryBlock-5,BuildCraft|Silicon:laserTableBlock-0,Mekanism:EnergyCube-0,ExtraUtilities:generator.8-9,LogisticsPipes:logisticsSolidBlock-3,ExtraUtilities:endConstructor-0,ExtraUtilities:endConstructor-2

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use drones to harvest wheat. I have the drones go to the chest pick up seeds but can't get them to right click or place the seeds on the dirt blocks.

Sara_McDoanld

Jul 29, 2019
So what is with the giant city that i found while running in the wilderness? It was a scary place. Also, i found the city in a previous world and can't find it in my new one. Any help to how i can find it?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So what is with the giant city that i found while running in the wilderness? It was a scary place. Also, i found the city in a previous world and can't find it in my new one. Any help to how i can find it?
Cities are are rare and spawn 1500 blocks from each other.
Not much in the way of online info blast off is the only pack you have to think outside the box it seems
Just search for pneumaticraft drones tutorial most of it will work

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with tinkers arrows? Im trying to make one but cant seem to get it to work. manulyn arrow head, blue slime tool rod and a feather fetching. I've tried all the fletchings and nothing.

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with tinkers arrows? Im trying to make one but cant seem to get it to work. manulyn arrow head, blue slime tool rod and a feather fetching. I've tried all the fletchings and nothing.
if i recal correctly the only rod that works for arrows is a wooden one, i ran into the same issue making my first set of arrows.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
if i recal correctly the only rod that works for arrows is a wooden one, i ran into the same issue making my first set of arrows.
Really? That doesn't sound right...? I was planning on making my own TiC arrows too...

Was going to make a mob farm and then above it place the blue slime spawning liquid and use fans to shove the spawned blue slimes into the main mob farm, lol
I need to activate the division sigil though... /:

tortmancomith

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the production of brass for flaxbeards. making the ever present Galgadorian Metal is killing me. Also the biggest upset is the steves cart resetting the external distibuter. I looked at the forums and he is not updating or responding to the people.automating that is garbage now and on my new map after mca went nuts on me i have yet to even try to make it its a waste. which brings me back to a way to be able to do something besides click a crucible. I have found droppers drop into it and another dropper will click to dump a hopper takes it from the mold. problem is if i put a timer on it it wont dump. cant see myself wanting to make a million ingots to make machines if there is no future automation.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the production of brass for flaxbeards. making the ever present Galgadorian Metal is killing me. Also the biggest upset is the steves cart resetting the external distibuter. I looked at the forums and he is not updating or responding to the people.automating that is garbage now and on my new map after mca went nuts on me i have yet to even try to make it its a waste. which brings me back to a way to be able to do something besides click a crucible. I have found droppers drop into it and another dropper will click to dump a hopper takes it from the mold. problem is if i put a timer on it it wont dump. cant see myself wanting to make a million ingots to make machines if there is no future automation.
Put a redstone torch next to both the crucible and the mold, put a hopper underneath the mold.