[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
I was hunting for meteors and i found one. BUT, that was without a meteorite compass. And when i use one, it takes me to some random location which has no meteor, and starts spinning. I tried to dig down in creative to look for one and found none. ????

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
MAYDAY!! I can't drink water! down to 10%. and yes, all u haters, my camel pack is full
EDIT: fixed it. had to relog. :)

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I was hunting for meteors and i found one. BUT, that was without a meteorite compass. And when i use one, it takes me to some random location which has no meteor, and starts spinning. I tried to dig down in creative to look for one and found none. ????

The meteorite compass is aiming at CHUNKS with Sky stone in them.
If you want to find them, follow this:
1. If your compass is spinning, it means you are in a chunk with a meteorite in it(cuz itz m8d ov sky stone)
2. If you have founda chunk where the meteorite is, press F9(by default) to see chunk borders (do note that hitting F9 reaults in setting smart moving to a different difficulty I believe default dificulty is normal and NOT hard) when you see the chunk borders, go stand on all surrounding chunks, if the compass starts spinning follow the next step.
3. If a compass spins in an adjacent chunk, it means the meteorite is between those chunks, SOMEWHERE but BETWEEN.
4. If there are more adjacent chunks where the compass starts spinning, use the thing that looks like a ball and sits on your neck and try to guess where the meteor is.
5. Dig a hole down UNTIL YOU SEE OBSIDIAN!!!!!!!
(if you continue digging the obsidian straight down, well, you are going to cook yourself.)

That is it, I don't know what else I can say, you just need to use your brain (or hay or whatever you have in your head) and try to guess where the meteor can be, if you see 4 directly adjacent chunks where the compass spins, the meteor is right in the middle of them!
Sometimes finding meteors is hard... Really hard...
BUT everybody can handle it :)

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
No go. I don't have any backups of this world, I had to delete the FTB Launcher folder and reinstall it (and no I don't have it in my recycle bin) to get it working again aaand I kiiind of forgot about the backup folder... I backed up only the saves folder from every modpack and I didn't realize that something is missing there...

I tried to Prune the world to see if that can fix anything but it's a no go.

Maybe I could try importing this world to a new world, would that help you think?
@karmarcharger

Well? What do you think, eh? : Demoman 2014

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
The meteorite compass is aiming at CHUNKS with Sky stone in them.
If you want to find them, follow this:
1. If your compass is spinning, it means you are in a chunk with a meteorite in it(cuz itz m8d ov sky stone)
2. If you have founda chunk where the meteorite is, press F9(by default) to see chunk borders (do note that hitting F9 reaults in setting smart moving to a different difficulty I believe default dificulty is normal and NOT hard) when you see the chunk borders, go stand on all surrounding chunks, if the compass starts spinning follow the next step.
3. If a compass spins in an adjacent chunk, it means the meteorite is between those chunks, SOMEWHERE but BETWEEN.
4. If there are more adjacent chunks where the compass starts spinning, use the thing that looks like a ball and sits on your neck and try to guess where the meteor is.
5. Dig a hole down UNTIL YOU SEE OBSIDIAN!!!!!!!
(if you continue digging the obsidian straight down, well, you are going to cook yourself.)

That is it, I don't know what else I can say, you just need to use your brain (or hay or whatever you have in your head) and try to guess where the meteor can be, if you see 4 directly adjacent chunks where the compass spins, the meteor is right in the middle of them!
Sometimes finding meteors is hard... Really hard...
BUT everybody can handle it :)

I could be wrong on this but I believe that the compass doesn't even point to meteorties. It points to sky stone. I'm pretty sure on of the hermits built their base out of skystone and the compass pointed to their base as the closest "meteorite"

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I could be wrong on this but I believe that the compass doesn't even point to meteorties. It points to sky stone. I'm pretty sure on of the hermits built their base out of skystone and the compass pointed to their base as the closest "meteorite"

Well I said that in the beginning...
Try to read and then quote.
I don't know how could they change the compass, because sky stone is pretty need looking material. If they moved that compass to look for the chest inside it, then you wouldn't be able to find it.
Maybe they could make it so, that you can switch between locations of meteors, so you don't have to destroy the whole freakin' meteor, to find another one.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
The compass shows the closest chunk where skystone is found. So there really should be a meteor somewhere in that chunk

EDIT: if you want the inscribed presses. Just explore and find those awesomlooking surface meteorites.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Do you live in America or what? Power surges are normal there and companies like GIGABYTE make a LOT of money of their products being "surgeproof"
Really try it out.

Being lazy means being dead, JUST DO IT (Nike TM) MAN!!! Aaand don't use cheap protections, they're useless... cheap protection is between minimal and no protection.
I'm pretty broke, student loans are expensive.

I thought about switching, but I simply like the old map too much to just abandon it ... the old bunker simply looks better, and better fits to the theme with the other abandoned bunkers around.
Exactly the same here.

The compass shows the closest chunk where skystone is found. So there really should be a meteor somewhere in that chunk

EDIT: if you want the inscribed presses. Just explore and find those awesomlooking surface meteorites.
I think they want the other meteors?

JKIceman

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, i came to the part in the quest book where you need a refinery. I read that i have to search bunkers for it since there is no recipe. I searched 20 to 30 bunkers 5 roguelike dungeons even nether fortreses just in case. I found tons of stuff but no refinery. Is there something wrong with my map or am i doing something wrong?

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, i came to the part in the quest book where you need a refinery. I read that i have to search bunkers for it since there is no recipe. I searched 20 to 30 bunkers 5 roguelike dungeons even nether fortreses just in case. I found tons of stuff but no refinery. Is there something wrong with my map or am i doing something wrong?
Its a bug, a recipe will be added in a future update. Untill then you will have to spawn it in...

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of getting the zombie awareness mod added? Also what do I need to do to turn the ability to cut off mobs limbs back on? Or, if lacking that, then turn off the leftover mob parts when you kill them?

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Getting this crash whenever my new drone kills a mob

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 19/04/15 4:33 PM
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone$InventoryFakePlayer cannot be cast to mods.battlegear2.api.core.InventoryPlayerBattle
at mods.battlegear2.BattlemodeHookContainerClass.onDrop(BattlemodeHookContainerClass.java:397)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_36_BattlemodeHookContainerClass_onDrop_LivingDropsEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDrops(ForgeHooks.java:308)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70645_a(EntityLivingBase.java:939)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70097_a(EntityLivingBase.java:855)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70097_a(SourceFile:54)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityZombie.func_70097_a(EntityZombie.java:222)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityPigZombie.func_70097_a(SourceFile:104)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1232)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.localAttackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(EntityPlayerMP.java)
at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.attackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(ServerPlayerAPI.java:2780)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71059_n(EntityPlayerMP.java)
at pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone.func_70652_k(EntityDrone.java:689)
at net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAIAttackOnCollide.func_75246_d(EntityAIAttackOnCollide.java:148)
at pneumaticCraft.common.ai.DroneAIManager.onUpdateTasks(DroneAIManager.java:291)
at pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone.func_70071_h_(EntityDrone.java:295)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

First time it was a regular zombie and 2nd time was an infernal pigzombie that teleported out of my mob farm

I've Removed playerrender and smartmoving (I can fly now and it was just messing with it)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Getting this crash whenever my new drone kills a mob

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 19/04/15 4:33 PM
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone$InventoryFakePlayer cannot be cast to mods.battlegear2.api.core.InventoryPlayerBattle
at mods.battlegear2.BattlemodeHookContainerClass.onDrop(BattlemodeHookContainerClass.java:397)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_36_BattlemodeHookContainerClass_onDrop_LivingDropsEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingDrops(ForgeHooks.java:308)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70645_a(EntityLivingBase.java:939)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70097_a(EntityLivingBase.java:855)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityMob.func_70097_a(SourceFile:54)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityZombie.func_70097_a(EntityZombie.java:222)
at net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityPigZombie.func_70097_a(SourceFile:104)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_71059_n(EntityPlayer.java:1232)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.localAttackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(EntityPlayerMP.java)
at api.player.server.ServerPlayerAPI.attackTargetEntityWithCurrentItem(ServerPlayerAPI.java:2780)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71059_n(EntityPlayerMP.java)
at pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone.func_70652_k(EntityDrone.java:689)
at net.minecraft.entity.ai.EntityAIAttackOnCollide.func_75246_d(EntityAIAttackOnCollide.java:148)
at pneumaticCraft.common.ai.DroneAIManager.onUpdateTasks(DroneAIManager.java:291)
at pneumaticCraft.common.entity.living.EntityDrone.func_70071_h_(EntityDrone.java:295)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

First time it was a regular zombie and 2nd time was an infernal pigzombie that teleported out of my mob farm

I've Removed playerrender and smartmoving (I can fly now and it was just messing with it)
Try removing battle gear mod and see if the issue persist

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
im pissed. a creeper somehow got into my base and blew up my platinum chest with everything in it.........:(
also, what is a got source of food that is easily accessible? do not tell me monster jerky, i know about that

recipe

Jul 29, 2019
im pissed. a creeper somehow got into my base and blew up my platinum chest with everything in it.........:(
also, what is a got source of food that is easily accessible? do not tell me monster jerky, i know about that
Apples, especially dried ones. Fish are pretty easy to get early on, and can make several other foods. Bone stew is good if you have no crops for bonemeal yet.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
As said above, apples.

But also be sure to put an apple in a crafting grid to get an apple tree sapling and only break the red apples on the tree and/or use a vacuum hopper.