[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ryoken

Jul 29, 2019
Not really sure if this has been asked/mentioned, but me and a friend started a lan server and about 30 minutes in my insanity/temp/water bars do not decrease or increase over time. I noticed that my insanity will decrease when being hit but otherwise its all frozen. Any suggestions?
That happens to me if I die and get replaced with my synch clone. Restarting the server is the only way I've found to fix it. =/

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Don't you just love it when you're stumped, but figure out the problem while typing out a request for help? Somehow I'd never learned that the assembly laser/drill have to be adjacent to the platform, and can't be at diagonals like the IOs can.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: just found wither skelly skulls in the 5th level of the dungeons. Time to summon the wither!
I only found two... :'c

Hrm... first thought "Hey I should mention that the darksteel-stuff from ender-io is witherproof and easier zu make" ... then I found out you can use the compressing drawers for super-fast crafting the compressed cobblestones... :D
Wait, is it still wither-proof?!

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
i can´t complete the quest "channel surfing" !!!! What do i do?

This quest is bugged, if you have crafted everything properly and with the right amounts, and it is not showing as completed, use /hqm edit
to get an OP questbook and complete it through it.
DO IT ONLY WHEN YOU NEED TO!!!
Cheating is not very good in here. It is ruining the pack.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger, Just a heads up but with no way to craft vanilla iron axe a player would need to be VERY lucky to get one from a mob in order to use any of the several Ender IO recipes that require a output of a Slice N' Splice since it requires an Iron Axe to function that is gradually consumed over time.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger, Just a heads up but with no way to craft vanilla iron axe a player would need to be VERY lucky to get one from a mob in order to use any of the several Ender IO recipes that require a output of a Slice N' Splice since it requires an Iron Axe to function that is gradually consumed over time.

Cursed earth/mob trap + Diamond(or any other) spikes = Infinite amounts of armor, tools, enchantments, mob drops, etc....

Edit: Added quote (derpyderp)

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
This is known and on purpose.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
and im a noob. how do i get gravel?

Hammer cobble, if you don't know how to get it then f*ck off!!!
If you didn't get any so far, you can hammer hardened gravel, from that you get stone(little piece) and combine 4 of them in a crafting table to get cobblestone.

and how do i refill my camel pack??? dehydration noooooo!

You need to use something called fresh water, look at the quest on getting started quest line, if you want to know more, look on youtube, @Xolan ,@felinoel and many others explained how to get it.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Try running version 1.3.0 of the pack, tell me if you run into any issues...

Well I tried version (looking through the FTB Launcher) 1.3.1 , 1.3.0 and 1.3.3 (the one where I crashed and it no longer works.)

Every time, it was the same but here is a crash log, firstly testing the Corrupted world, secondly testing the normal world that was functioning until I added the corrupted one.

How big files can I upload to a post in this forum? My world has 80 MB so I don't know if I can upload it or not.

Attachments

• Console log FTB BlastOff 2.txt
    552.3 KB · Views: 86

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Thought I would mention this for you guys,
Witch water can transform mobs
squid>ghast
pig>zombiepigman (haven't actually done this one yet)
skelle>witherskelly

adding in a bit of botania and that is how im making ender pearls with a squid spawner ;)

reinforced obsidian is nice, i made 150 of it so now i have a 5x5 box to fight the wither in/hide inside if he gets an infernal ability that teleports him out (hoping to god that cant happen but that is why I built it 100 blocks away

ender io solar panels are nice ,ive nearly replaced half of the roof from the starting base with them and now I dont need to worry about power (as much)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Well I tried version (looking through the FTB Launcher) 1.3.1 , 1.3.0 and 1.3.3 (the one where I crashed and it no longer works.)

Every time, it was the same but here is a crash log, firstly testing the Corrupted world, secondly testing the normal world that was functioning until I added the corrupted one.

How big files can I upload to a post in this forum? My world has 80 MB so I don't know if I can upload it or not.
Use a backup of your old world on 1.3.0

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Have you resetted your map yet? I went into one of the new stone dungeons and found bucketloads of them in the last two levels before the nether dungeon level.
The stone dungeons scare me because they aren't snow... o.o

Thought I would mention this for you guys,
Witch water can transform mobs
squid>ghast
pig>zombiepigman (haven't actually done this one yet)
skelle>witherskelly

adding in a bit of botania and that is how im making ender pearls with a squid spawner ;)

reinforced obsidian is nice, i made 150 of it so now i have a 5x5 box to fight the wither in/hide inside if he gets an infernal ability that teleports him out (hoping to god that cant happen but that is why I built it 100 blocks away

ender io solar panels are nice ,ive nearly replaced half of the roof from the starting base with them and now I dont need to worry about power (as much)
Ha, I've got this underground room where I have two pools of witch water and before the room is my fishing and pearl growing area so I pick up a squid with a lasso and drop the squid in the witch water and because the room is so small the ghast suffocates and FREE GHAST TEARS!

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
no problem. They are basicly the same. Some different rooms, as well as different material, but the amount of monsters is the same.
lol guess I will check one out next episode I record, BUT my computer with my world is fried until I can get a new motherboard...

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Use a backup of your old world on 1.3.0

No go. I don't have any backups of this world, I had to delete the FTB Launcher folder and reinstall it (and no I don't have it in my recycle bin) to get it working again aaand I kiiind of forgot about the backup folder... I backed up only the saves folder from every modpack and I didn't realize that something is missing there...

I tried to Prune the world to see if that can fix anything but it's a no go.

Maybe I could try importing this world to a new world, would that help you think?