[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
The new map is so beautiful... I love this. It's like Sci-Fi Agrarian skies, but better. I hope you have more packs in mind, because this one will take a while...

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
so, a few categories of advice i'd like to hear from people:
1) How would i go about getting one of these ultra-enchanted hammers people talk about with Fortune/Efficiency? Enchanting table seems a bit too random and most of my XP seems to go into keeping the hordes of mobs outside from murdering me when i try to get XP from them (Charging Helms/Helms Of Strength/Rocket Creepers are OBNOXIOUS).
There is a special enchanting table that lets you pick and choose the enchantments.

2)is there any kind of earlyish gear that'd help me actually survive one of the bunker dungeons? 10+ mobs on a 15x15ish floor gets rather rediculous when they seem to invariably include creepers or Skellie/Zombie Majors in the mix.
I recommend the Last Stand enchanted armor given to you at the start (if it is still given to you). It eats XP instead of hit points when you get to one hp.
Just run around killing at night to boost your xp bar pretty high and it works as though you have a TON of health.

You still go mad though.

4)Is there anything in Flaxbeards' Steam Power that'd make me want to switch from Meteor/Ticon gear besides a early jetpack/maybe automatically anvilling things? Zinc has actually been really hard to find for me to make brass with...
Really? I've been having too much Zinc, must be because I am still a bit outdated. Waiting for 1.3.1 before I update.

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I looked, didn't see anything, sorry if I missed it.

Double compressed Cob on BSA, does not make a stone gear. Any idea why? I am LVL 33.

Last edited:

ussdefiant

Jul 29, 2019
so, i've managed to lose that fine starting Icy Sword to a combo of a Zombie with a Thief hat and then two rocket creepers landing on me. I've also now discovered that TiCon weaponry doesn't go into the dual-wielding/shield weapon combo menu thingy. Anyone have any suggestions for a new weapon that i could get with only a bronze-level pickaxe?

(Good Lord, all the mobs seem to hit extra hard on Hardcore)

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I usually wield a cleaver when TC is involved, but wanted something different. So I went for a battleaxe this time which proved to be a good decision. The knockback gets you breathing space when needed and the buff on holding right is also a livesaver from time to time ;)
Since you have only limited access to metals I would start with a bone one and maybe add some cactus for the jagged modifier and update it later (using alumite myself).

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to disable insanity? I've tried editing enviromine settings to set track insanity to false in both dimensions, but that did not seem to work. Also what mod affects player animations? I though it was smart moving, but after disabling it, my armor still rotates independently from character and gliding and sleeping animations are still fucked up.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to disable insanity? I've tried editing enviromine settings to set track insanity to false in both dimensions, but that did not seem to work. Also what mod affects player animations? I though it was smart moving, but after disabling it, my armor still rotates independently from character and gliding and sleeping animations are still fucked up.
Disable renderplayer jar file and smart moving jar file ...

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if there's any block in this game that can automate the EU reinforced watering can? I've tried to use Pneumaticcraft drones but I cant get them to work, any help?
Also is there anyway to automate getting brass? using the crucible is tedious >:/

Last edited:

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
can someone show how automated brass with drone ? i want do that but drone work all time and Redstone condidtion dont work ;/

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
can someone show how automated brass with drone ? i want do that but drone work all time and Redstone condidtion dont work ;/

If you just want brass ingots you can craft them with 3 copper ingots and 1 zinc in the crafting window. Check NEI for brass it's on the second or third page.

Piloutch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everybody.
I have issues with botania ; I can't infuse items, except diluted pools and petals. I throw glass, cookie, iron, diamond in a pool (even a creative pool) and the pool seems to attract the item, but it doesn't infuse it. I also tried to right click the pool with an item in the hand, changing the pool config (sparing/accepting mana), but nothing works...
I really don't know what is going wrong... the recipe? the mod version? (blastoff 1.3.0 from ftb, and botania 1.5-168).

An idea of what's causing this?
thanks.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everybody.
I have issues with botania ; I can't infuse items, except diluted pools and petals. I throw glass, cookie, iron, diamond in a pool (even a creative pool) and the pool seems to attract the item, but it doesn't infuse it. I also tried to right click the pool with an item in the hand, changing the pool config (sparing/accepting mana), but nothing works...
I really don't know what is going wrong... the recipe? the mod version? (blastoff 1.3.0 from ftb, and botania 1.5-168).

An idea of what's causing this?
thanks.

I think a lot of the infusion recipes changed. check them in NEI. It's been awhile since I did anything with botania in this pack. But I remember a few of them changing.

Piloutch

Jul 29, 2019
Well... You're right. Recipes have been changed and the botania book isn't right anymore.
By the way, it makes mana infused items more difficult to craft! ^^'

Thank you!

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
If you just want brass ingots you can craft them with 3 copper ingots and 1 zinc in the crafting window. Check NEI for brass it's on the second or third page.
i Ask how automate brass from crucible using drone no how to lose xxx copper to make few brass .