[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Darn so I've gatta go find a snot load of dirt and hammer it.after compressing it i mean
Well most snot is not that much so I would recommend a ton more than just a snot load.

Also, there might be grass blocks on other planets? If you use a terraformer on the Moon or Mars the natural ground blocks grow grass, maybe you could spread that grass to dirt blocks and silk touch THAT?

Also also, I got slime grass and mycelium from quest rewards, maybe those are still rewards and you can just use one of those instead?

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
use stone hammer to hammer cobble, this turns it to gravel. hammer the gravel, it turns to sand, hammer the sand it turns to dust. make a wooden barrel and put a bucket of water in it. right click the dust into the barrel (that should now already be full of water). the water will turn into a clay block, right click the clay block out and then place it and mine it. voila :)

i cant seem to get grass blocks to form? ive been watering dirt blocks for a while and nothing....if i use bonemeal on the dirt i get a variety of seed types that randomly form lol...kind of a dumb question i know haha...also, nei says you can create dirt from rotten food, how to you make rotten food?or is that part of something thats been removed?

best way I found was to make a pasture seed from botania

to make 16 capacitor banks for the quest takes about 1600 redstone 0.0 that's about 16 mana pools of conjuring :,(

Edit* without all the stuff I already had, it's about 2000 redstone

Last edited by a moderator:

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
to make 16 capacitor banks for the quest takes about 1600 redstone 0.0 that's about 16 mana pools of conjuring :,(
Yesterday finalized automatic charcoal production + automatic providing charcoal blocs to flowers...
After this, I think, redstone and glowstone - no problem! You can try automatize this too :)

Jemes78

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday finalized automatic charcoal production + automatic providing charcoal blocs to flowers...
After this, I think, redstone and glowstone - no problem! You can try automatize this too :)
I've already got everything from my steve carts tree farm going into botania - apples to a gourmaryllis flower, charcoal and logs to a furnace and the produced charcoal and saplings fed to 16 endoflame flowers, a munchdew flower near the tree farm and yet I still feel like its not enough

I take salt water put it in furnace and then I have water botle, and put it in the shapeless crafting near the camel pack.
you cant use that water bottle, try to make a fresh water bottle (yes I know its silly)

Last edited by a moderator:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
best way I found was to make a pasture seed from botania
Oh never knew about the pasture seeds, hmm.

Blugh I really need to automate charcoal, plan to do so once I get an archimedes screw...

I take salt water put it in furnace and then I have water botle, and put it in the shapeless crafting near the camel pack.
Is it just called water bottle? Haven't heard of that one yet...

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Probably its the vanilla Water Bottle thats still in the game but useless.
Yet it won't work. The only way is fresh water, which in turn can be obtained from recrafted leaves cider or slightly clean water with leaves and bottles, which in turn is produced from snow in bottles, which is cooked in a vat.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Probably its the vanilla Water Bottle thats still in the game but useless.
Yet it won't work. The only way is fresh water, which in turn can be obtained from recrafted leaves cider or slightly clean water with leaves and bottles, which in turn is produced from snow in bottles, which is cooked in a vat.
I figured it wasn't that and assumed he had drank from it and it refilled his thirst bar already.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
What flower from botania are the best to generete power ?

- lava flower ?
-Coal /charcoal flower ?
-exp flower ?
-food ( bread, other not too hard food to craft) flower ?
I need stable incoming of mana so i can make more redstone / glowstone and finaly end few quest and go to the moon :D

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

- lava flower ?
-Coal /charcoal flower ?
-exp flower ?
I need stable incoming of mana so i can make more redstone / glowstone and finaly end few quest and go to the moon :D
Coal/charcoal imo

tyranno66

Jul 29, 2019

- lava flower ?
-Coal /charcoal flower ?
-exp flower ?
Well judging by pure stats it's the lava flower no doubt. The problem with it though is that lava isn't all that easy to make. The best one in terms of power to practicality is the coal/charcoal one.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Well judging by pure stats it's the lava flower no doubt. The problem with it though is that lava isn't all that easy to make. The best one in terms of power to practicality is the coal/charcoal one.
Well... there IS infinite lava underground, also just use a hopper on a crucible filled with cobblestone filled by flaxbeared rock smashers powered by an automated tree farm to make infinite charcoal.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Blugh I really need to automate charcoal, plan to do so once I get an archimedes screw...
Automatic charcoal production
2015-03-18_16.13.23.png

002.JPG

003.JPG

Final product - charcoal blocs, furnaces included :)

Last edited: