[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
I never got the spatial drive with the ice in it as that quest doesn't give you it XD

also just tried to update to 1.3 and can't apparently it can't extract natives library

Last edited:

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I never got the spatial drive with the ice in it as that quest doesn't give you it XD

also just tried to update to 1.3 and can't apparently it can't extract natives library
As i explained earlier, you don't actually need the ice spacial drive to complete any quests. If you are fishing you are going to want to make your own fishing pond anyway, and water source blocks aren't that big of a problem, even if you are trying to play with infinite water disabled.

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get clay
use stone hammer to hammer cobble, this turns it to gravel. hammer the gravel, it turns to sand, hammer the sand it turns to dust. make a wooden barrel and put a bucket of water in it. right click the dust into the barrel (that should now already be full of water). the water will turn into a clay block, right click the clay block out and then place it and mine it. voila :)

i cant seem to get grass blocks to form? ive been watering dirt blocks for a while and nothing....if i use bonemeal on the dirt i get a variety of seed types that randomly form lol...kind of a dumb question i know haha...also, nei says you can create dirt from rotten food, how to you make rotten food?or is that part of something thats been removed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
The blastoff questline asks me to build a BC refinery, but NEI shows no recipe. Is it found in dungeons or is this bugged?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
i cant seem to get grass blocks to form? ive been watering dirt blocks for a while and nothing....if i use bonemeal on the dirt i get a variety of seed types that randomly form lol...kind of a dumb question i know haha...also, nei says you can create dirt from rotten food, how to you make rotten food?or is that part of something thats been removed?
You actually need a grass seed, no amount of bonemeal on dirt will cause grass to grow. You can silk touch the stuff from the first ME Drive if you still have it. Otherwise, you can try to get the seed which i think comes from hammering triple compressed dirt, or there is a botania item, the name of which i'm forgetting, that can be planted to create grass. I think you infuse tall grass to get that though, so it might not be an option for you.

Karma disabled rotting food.

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
right on thx again...already removed the drive dirt haha guess ill have to try the hammering of x3 compressed dirt lol

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking about restarting the pack, but I am wondering if there is a way to 1: Keep the myfit stats or artificially inflate them with some kind of command line and 2: Add modifiers / change modifiers on a TiC tool so that I don't have to level so many tools to get the good ones back. I'd like to at least keep a good pick. These two things would get rid of some of the grind or restarting.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking about restarting the pack, but I am wondering if there is a way to 1: Keep the myfit stats or artificially inflate them with some kind of command line and 2: Add modifiers / change modifiers on a TiC tool so that I don't have to level so many tools to get the good ones back. I'd like to at least keep a good pick. These two things would get rid of some of the grind or restarting.
MyFit gets it's data from a stats file you could possibly transfer over or just edit if you know how.

If you intend to cheat past the grinding that is part of the pack, just cheat in a manyullin pick head and modifier mats, though i don't know if it is possible to manually adjust your number of modifiers. ME^4 has a lot of TiCon tools and weapons as quest rewards with lots of modifiers, i'm not sure how they get created but it is apparently possible. That would be something you might need to ask a mod author in the Mod's thread.

Ictoo

Jul 29, 2019
The blastoff questline asks me to build a BC refinery, but NEI shows no recipe. Is it found in dungeons or is this bugged?
Exactly the same problem, i assumed it wanted the galacticcraft refinery insteaded but showed the wrong picture... an expensive assumption. Any way around this?

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly the same problem, i assumed it wanted the galacticcraft refinery insteaded but showed the wrong picture... an expensive assumption. Any way around this?

6 post above this ...

and anwer

I found one in abbandon bunker .

Why ppl dont read last few page or last few post ?

Ictoo

Jul 29, 2019
6 post above this ...

and anwer

That's not an answer. When the quest doesn't say go look in a bunker but you say i have to go looking around bunkers in hopes of finishing it?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The new map is so beautiful... I love this. It's like Sci-Fi Agrarian skies, but better. I hope you have more packs in mind, because this one will take a while...
Everyone keeps talking about the new map... should I just MCEdit the new bunker into my current world or something? :I

so, i've managed to lose that fine starting Icy Sword to a combo of a Zombie with a Thief hat and then two rocket creepers landing on me. I've also now discovered that TiCon weaponry doesn't go into the dual-wielding/shield weapon combo menu thingy. Anyone have any suggestions for a new weapon that i could get with only a bronze-level pickaxe?

(Good Lord, all the mobs seem to hit extra hard on Hardcore)
Repair some good weapons dropped by the super mobs, I use that.

How do I get glowstone after the 1.3.0 update?
How did you get it before?

If you just want brass ingots you can craft them with 3 copper ingots and 1 zinc in the crafting window. Check NEI for brass it's on the second or third page.

and there is no loss of materials?!??

Well... You're right. Recipes have been changed and the botania book isn't right anymore.
By the way, it makes mana infused items more difficult to craft! ^^'

Thank you!
Yeah a lot of stuff is more difficult not.

Are TiCon knapsacks still buggy? (because having an adventure's backpack wasn't enough to carry loot).
I hear golden bags are pretty good.

I think that was removed.

Which quest explains about how to get clay in the quest book, I would thank you if you told me

You actually need a grass seed, no amount of bonemeal on dirt will cause grass to grow. You can silk touch the stuff from the first ME Drive if you still have it. Otherwise, you can try to get the seed which i think comes from hammering triple compressed dirt, or there is a botania item, the name of which i'm forgetting, that can be planted to create grass. I think you infuse tall grass to get that though, so it might not be an option for you.

Karma disabled rotting food.
Personally I just took a whole bunch of dirt blocks up to the surface and let the grass grow from the first spatial drive up to the surface.
I didn't have silk touch at the time and I wanted to water spatial drive.

right on thx again...already removed the drive dirt haha guess ill have to try the hammering of x3 compressed dirt lol
I think there is a quest that gives a grass block as a reward still.

6 post above this ...

and anwer

Probably because people don't think that that is the answer but that that person got lucky?

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone keeps talking about the new map... should I just MCEdit the new bunker into my current world or something? :I

Repair some good weapons dropped by the super mobs, I use that.

How did you get it before?

and there is no loss of materials?!??

Yeah a lot of stuff is more difficult not.

I hear golden bags are pretty good.

I think that was removed.

Personally I just took a whole bunch of dirt blocks up to the surface and let the grass grow from the first spatial drive up to the surface.
I didn't have silk touch at the time and I wanted to water spatial drive.

I think there is a quest that gives a grass block as a reward still.

Probably because people don't think that that is the answer but that that person got lucky?

Wow haha you aren't messing around :p. Are you saying if I let normal sunlight hit the dirtblocks it will turn to grass like normal?..I've since used the grass block from that quest for carrot farming to raise my "pink derps" lol

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Wow haha you aren't messing around :p. Are you saying if I let normal sunlight hit the dirtblocks it will turn to grass like normal?..I've since used the grass block from that quest for carrot farming to raise my "pink derps" lol
No, I took dirt on the original grass blocks and made a path to the surface.

So the original grass blocks grew on the path to the surface. I literally watched grass grow.

Last edited: