[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger I have found a bug with the magic mirror from mariculture (duplication bug) do you want from me to explain it here or want a private message?

Edit: Nevermind I accidentally duplicated the diamond hammer and when I right clicked it... it magically disappeared...

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think there is a way to take the enchant off and put it onto another. Just smelt it and any damaged items just combine.
No I repair damaged items with experience using the Mariculture anvil and I am working on making the steam anvil to repair things with steam instead.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
No I repair damaged items with experience using the Mariculture anvil and I am working on making the steam anvil to repair things with steam instead.

Steam and ressources that is. So for diamon-stuff you need to put in diamonds for repair.
But it's great as well for combining items. Like when you have a fortune 3 hammer and an unbreaking 3 you can combine them for only steam :)

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Steam and ressources that is. So for diamon-stuff you need to put in diamonds for repair.
But it's great as well for combining items. Like when you have a fortune 3 hammer and an unbreaking 3 you can combine them for only steam :)
Thanks for the post. Was wondering if i needed the resources & steam. Not a lot of info on the mod yet.

So mariculture is free repairing vs flaxbeard which requires resources. Both need xp.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
i really miss the Autopackger... if the compact drawer, works with the Ex nihilo ores.. it's ok. the drones broken ores.. but.. i have to make the ore gravel or sand, so.. put back... it's not cool... the way.. is logistic pipe.. but.. it's so mach things to make the work of one machine... i'll heve to put one logistic craft table for any ore.. 3 times... and.. crafting pipes.. and chassi.. OMG.. it's so much things for um simples problem... to solve.. Ç_Ç

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
1495327_929971537033209_5892722357135330765_o.jpg

1: Red
2:blue
3: Green
no way on Orage... Ç_Ç

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i really miss the Autopackger... if the compact drawer, works with the Ex nihilo ores.. it's ok. the drones broken ores.. but.. i have to make the ore gravel or sand, so.. put back... it's not cool... the way.. is logistic pipe.. but.. it's so mach things to make the work of one machine... i'll heve to put one logistic craft table for any ore.. 3 times... and.. crafting pipes.. and chassi.. OMG.. it's so much things for um simples problem... to solve.. Ç_Ç
Use the Compacting drawer

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Ungh. Creator. I think you're overdoing it a bit with the galgadoran.. I mean manasteel too? Making basic runes just got crazy demanding o.o
Also, anyone has a tip about automating resource gathering when you're a noob? (aka, I don't know steve's carts, and drones are a mystery for me)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ungh. Creator. I think you're overdoing it a bit with the galgadoran.. I mean manasteel too? Making basic runes just got crazy demanding o.o
Also, anyone has a tip about automating resource gathering when you're a noob? (aka, I don't know steve's carts, and drones are a mystery for me)
Thats because botania has been moved to late game..... Make a fortune hammer and hammer meteors!.... When you figure out drones you can get them to take the fortune hammer and do it for you!

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack! Only problem is the volume of the music when fighting mobs is way too loud. Any advice how to turn down? I turned the master volume but it was still playing.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack! Only problem is the volume of the music when fighting mobs is way too loud. Any advice how to turn down? I turned the master volume but it was still playing.
We really need an FAQ, the battlemusic mod has it's own volume controls, I think the default keybinging in keypad minus. Or just delete the battlemusic mod.

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
MyFit is way too ridiculously powerful for how relatively early you get it, but the early-mid game is so tedious without it.
Also, it makes the Brass armor a bit redundant.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
MyFit is way too ridiculously powerful for how relatively early you get it, but the early-mid game is so tedious without it.
Also, it makes the Brass armor a bit redundant.
Personally I find it buffs way too much, is there a way to lessen some buffs? Couple my speed bonuses with the speed bonuses given from those red armored mobs' red shoes and also with the bottle of mana's speed bonuses and my game crashes and I find myself hectares upon hectares away when I start the game back up.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if I am a terrible noob or just impatient, but I cannot get the trees to grow. I'm only 1 quest in. I try using the watering can, but nothing happening. I feel like I'm missing something that should be obvious

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I find it buffs way too much, is there a way to lessen some buffs? Couple my speed bonuses with the speed bonuses given from those red armored mobs' red shoes and also with the bottle of mana's speed bonuses and my game crashes and I find myself hectares upon hectares away when I start the game back up.
Mana bottle buff lasts 2 seconds, just don't move those two seconds, also don't equip myFit if you wond't like the buffs or dont equip the boots. The speed buff from myfit is the only early game that doesn't relay on luck like getting those boots or the mana's buff.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if I am a terrible noob or just impatient, but I cannot get the trees to grow. I'm only 1 quest in. I try using the watering can, but nothing happening. I feel like I'm missing something that should be obvious
Do they have enough light and enough space to grow?