[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 1.2.7 on a local server (run the server and client on same machine, wife joins me on her laptop), everything working fine, but now I cannot left-click to use the blacksmith's anvil or remove items from storage drawers. I can right-click to store items, but cannot left click to remove them. Can still mine, break blocks and attack with left-click. My wife can interact with anvil and drawers normally on the same server.

anyone have any ideas what may be going on?

Edit, I've tried relogging both client and server several times

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
vanilla ender chest is kinda useless anyway, i dont think hoppers and item conduits or any other similar pipes work with it
Which is kind of my point. =b

EnderStorage makes it so that you can't place down vanilla Ender chests. You can still craft it for use in recipes though.
Weirdly though, you can place it in this modpack somehow? But you still can't craft it it seems.

Playing 1.2.7 on a local server (run the server and client on same machine, wife joins me on her laptop), everything working fin
e, but now I cannot left-click to use the blacksmith's anvil or remove items from storage drawers. I can right-click to store items, but cannot left click to remove them. Can still mine, break blocks and attack with left-click. My wife can interact with anvil and drawers normally on the same server.

anyone have any ideas what may be going on?

Edit, I've tried relogging both client and server several times
Are you in adventure mode?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
So I was checking out seared bricks in NEI to see if cobblestone still can be used when I noticed a vat recipe with grout and the Tinkers recipe for it is... gone?

Was this removed in a recent update? Is my how to make the Smeltery video now outdated? :'c

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So I was checking out seared bricks in NEI to see if cobblestone still can be used when I noticed a vat recipe with grout and the Tinkers recipe for it is... gone?

Was this removed in a recent update? Is my how to make the Smeltery video now outdated? :'c

No, I just added the Vat recipe so that people wont freak out, cause NEI dont show crucible recipes

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Quantum Bridge you get in the storage cell supposed to link to another network with stuff in it? I moved the ring and set it up elsewhere, put the singularity in, powered it (separate from my main network via quartz fibre) and attached a terminal, but there is nothing there.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Quantum Bridge you get in the storage cell supposed to link to another network with stuff in it? I moved the ring and set it up elsewhere, put the singularity in, powered it (separate from my main network via quartz fibre) and attached a terminal, but there is nothing there.
No

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
No, I just added the Vat recipe so that people wont freak out, cause NEI dont show crucible recipes
Oh, phew.

EDIT:
Ok those of you who do not enjoy the delicious mana that Botania adds you need to drink some NOW. Take a glass bottle and drop it in a mana pool to fill it up and then you get like five sips of it and you will have a good time! Below are screenshots of some of my personal good times I've had and yes one of those good times caused by drinking raw mana had ripped my head clear off of my shoulders and I put that head on my sync shell so people will know it is MY sync shell since all anyone can see is Steve for some reason...
2015-02-28_23.56.41_zpsm89uyq4e.png

2015-02-28_23.10.57_zpsvwhaaiav.png

Last edited:

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Cool stuff.

Hey, just for kicks, let's say I wanted to play this modpack on a normal map gen. How would I go about doing that?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, phew.

EDIT:
Ok those of you who do not enjoy the delicious mana that Botania adds you need to drink some NOW. Take a glass bottle and drop it in a mana pool to fill it up and then you get like five sips of it and you will have a good time! Below are screenshots of some of my personal good times I've had and yes one of those good times caused by drinking raw mana had ripped my head clear off of my shoulders and I put that head on my sync shell so people will know it is MY sync shell since all anyone can see is Steve for some reason...
2015-02-28_23.56.41_zpsm89uyq4e.png

2015-02-28_23.10.57_zpsvwhaaiav.png
Awesome, I want my own head! Although I could take a wither skull and rename it since my skin is a wither skeleton

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
*Looks into ender portal* Hmm... I don't really want to wait for my friends to get on. I think I will just fly around the end and then wait for them to get on so we can fight the ender dragon! *Jumps in an flies away from the ender dragon* Ooooh what is this magical looking block? Oh it is energy. Let me just fly right next to it and break it to get energy! *RIP full prot 4 diamond armor, manyllyn cleaver with tons of quartz on it, healing axe, and extra utilities wings*

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, I want my own head! Although I could take a wither skull and rename it since my skin is a wither skeleton
lol well there are a few wither skeletons hidden in the depths of the dungeons.

Hey is there any mods in this pack that lets me rip the enchantment off of items in order to put them in a book to be used on a different piece of armor or am I hording this stuff for no reason and they should be dumped into the smeltery?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
lol well there are a few wither skeletons hidden in the depths of the dungeons.

Hey is there any mods in this pack that lets me rip the enchantment off of items in order to put them in a book to be used on a different piece of armor or am I hording this stuff for no reason and they should be dumped into the smeltery?
I dont think there is a way to take the enchant off and put it onto another. Just smelt it and any damaged items just combine.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
If you need magical wood, you can use enchanted items instead of books.
Besides that... didn't find a use for them, besides what Nox said, smelting it into ingots.

I read a few times now, that people speak about the mariculture-crucible to somehow take enchants of things... but I have no idea how this works.

Majofan21

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't I get any Zombie Heads, although my Bone Cleaver sais "Chance to behead 20%"?
I need one Head for the dungeon Quest
Where do you get that Sync Shell from? (In the newer versions)