[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Mana bottle buff lasts 2 seconds, just don't move those two seconds, also don't equip myFit if you wond't like the buffs or dont equip the boots. The speed buff from myfit is the only early game that doesn't relay on luck like getting those boots or the mana's buff.
I like the MyFit buffs, I just want to have the ability to use less buffs like just a Speed I instead of a Speed II or III.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Do they have enough light and enough space to grow?
I ended up taking 4 of the dirt and the sapplings and moving them outside. I assumed I should be able to use the ME spatial area. After that things =were going good. Until I learned about the horrible mean monsters

kvdlem

Jul 29, 2019
hey is there a thing changed with the Blacksmith's anvil of mariculture?
because I cant hit snow(or other items) anymore.
its a little of a prob because of the water u must get from that

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
hey is there a thing changed with the Blacksmith's anvil of mariculture?
because I cant hit snow(or other items) anymore.
its a little of a prob because of the water u must get from that
Do you have any experience?
It eats experience.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Villagers question again.
So more than a month ago someone mentioned that MCA villagers could be obtained in the Nether, a month ago I could not find one in there.

Then a couple weeks ago someone mentioned that you can't get MCA villagers from curing testificate zombies while others have said you can, does anyone have any confirmation of anything anywhere?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Villagers question again.
So more than a month ago someone mentioned that MCA villagers could be obtained in the Nether, a month ago I could not find one in there.

Then a couple weeks ago someone mentioned that you can't get MCA villagers from curing testificate zombies while others have said you can, does anyone have any confirmation of anything anywhere?
I have only cured one villager, but it worked in version 1.1.18. I haven't spent more than a few minutes in the nether total.
I don't know if I am a terrible noob or just impatient, but I cannot get the trees to grow. I'm only 1 quest in. I try using the watering can, but nothing happening. I feel like I'm missing something that should be obvious
While it is technically possible for the trees to grow in that ME space (i've had one grow there without my permission), you really are better off taking them outside. I don't think you are intended to be able to grow them in the ME room.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I have only cured one villager, but it worked in version 1.1.18. I haven't spent more than a few minutes in the nether total.
While it is technically possible for the trees to grow in that ME space (i've had one grow there without my permission), you really are better off taking them outside. I don't think you are intended to be able to grow them in the ME room.
I spent like fifteen to twenty minutes exploring the Nether before a pigman fireballed me into some lava.
I need to craft some ice and go back now that I have a steam jetpack, does frezarite and water still make ice in this version?

Also, what did your cured villager turn into? MCA or vanilla?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
since mca is installed there are no vanilla villagers. I haven't gotten a blaze rod in the current version, so i haven't tested again, but the vanilla cure should work, and MCA overwrites vanilla villagers.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
since mca is installed there are no vanilla villagers. I haven't gotten a blaze rod in the current version, so i haven't tested again, but the vanilla cure should work, and MCA overwrites vanilla villagers.
Ok phew, I guess that previous guy was just trolling.

Now to go back to the nether to get a blaze rod to make a cure!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

I was curing a zombie-villager on the test-server and it turned into a vanilla-villager.
Though I'm not sure if the MCA is maybe disabled on the test-server... (if I was meant as the trolling one :p)

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I was curing a zombie-villager on the test-server and it turned into a vanilla-villager.
Though I'm not sure if the MCA is maybe disabled on the test-server... (if I was meant as the trolling one :p)
You need to make them reproduce and the new villager will be a MCA villager. Tested in 1.2.7 right now.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You need to make them reproduce and the new villager will be a MCA villager. Tested in 1.2.7 right now.
Weird, so you DO get testificates but when testificates breed they will produce MCA humans?

Does that one breeder flower from Botania make testificates breed?

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn off hardcore for a server?

I want to play with a few friends but cant seem to figure out how to turn of hardcore server wise.

I figure ill just spawn us in a bunch of lives, but the weird part is when I did that It said harcore mode isn't activated yet. Yet when I die it kicks me from my own server and wont let me join. I had to erase myself from the banned players list and delete my player data.

Last edited:

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, so you DO get testificates but when testificates breed they will produce MCA humans?

Does that one breeder flower from Botania make testificates breed?

After some more testing I have come up to a conclusion: When a villager is going to be spawned(Testificate breeding, villager egg spawner and curing a zombie) there is a chance of being a testifica or a MCA villager. Also it seems the exploit for infinite testificate breeding doesn't work.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
After some more testing I have come up to a conclusion: When a villager is going to be spawned(Testificate breeding, villager egg spawner and curing a zombie) there is a chance of being a testifica or a MCA villager. Also it seems the exploit for infinite testificate breeding doesn't work.
Uhhhh?

What does this mean for space testificates btw?