[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Lil bug-report for 1.2.6Beta:
It seems the NEI-Bug is back which closes your game automatically when you click an item to see it's recipe (in my case the "Raw Hardener" from Steve's Carts)
Trying to remember what the case was last time... but was too long ago :/
(edit: Actually only the Raw Hardener caused this yet. so not sure if there is only a bug regarding this one item, rest worked fine so far)

@Puretic
I think some people did it this way, so it should work. Else you could see if in the backup-folder there is an old save from your ezcore-world which you could use.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Help, I found a blaze spawner by some meteor ruins and some chests (got some pneumatics :D). So, Ive cleared an 8*8 space around it, checked to make sure im on normal, and made sure to clear an 8*8 space around it. It is only lit up by the natural sun, will it spawn stuff? Do I have to darken the spawner?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
But we can't make the server cuz it keeps appearing and then the instalation just Pauses and closes.
Crash report please?
So i lost my old Ezcore world but i created a new Hardcore one and used and NBT editor to change it to survival
Is this gonna work?
Yes
Help, I found a blaze spawner by some meteor ruins and some chests (got some pneumatics :D). So, Ive cleared an 8*8 space around it, checked to make sure im on normal, and made sure to clear an 8*8 space around it. It is only lit up by the natural sun, will it spawn stuff? Do I have to darken the spawner?
Darken the area

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems starting the game. I followed the instructions of going to the file where you game is and deleting it so it can be replaced with the other one from the first post. I tried to start it and the launcher closed but no game appeared so i opened task manager to see that it hadn't even started java.exe either. I then tried again and the launcher stayed open with the error log here>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VEvuLIYM0EY91pm9ox7BsYGjTl2FEQTtdt9bEHPwJ3s/edit
Try reinstalling the pack, it looks like an issue with loading forge

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
br8DvhF.png

@Elysium

Even if you cant find a bunker... these are some RNG that will take time to explore .... -__-

The pack is STABLE in the sense that there wont be any world resets require... the mechanic changes are just some modtweaker edits to change recipes .......

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Karma, I just started using the mekanism mod line, and noticed a huge bottleneck that seems out of place:
mods.mariculture.Vat.addRecipe(<liquid:lava>*2000,null,<Ores:hardenedironore>,null,<minecraft:iron_ore>,500);
That time span just seems way too long (8 minutes and 20 seconds) to turn hardened ore into regular ore as the first step to increasing ore quantity. I'm changing it to 60 seconds on my game (all hardened ores) which seems about fair and balanced, but I thought I'd voice my thoughts on the balance. Thanks.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karma, I just started using the mekanism mod line, and noticed a huge bottleneck that seems out of place:
mods.mariculture.Vat.addRecipe(<liquid:lava>*2000,null,<Ores:hardenedironore>,null,<minecraft:iron_ore>,500);
That time span just seems way too long (8 minutes and 20 seconds) to turn hardened ore into regular ore as the first step to increasing ore quantity. I'm changing it to 60 seconds on my game (all hardened ores) which seems about fair and balanced, but I thought I'd voice my thoughts on the balance. Thanks.
You can smelt hardened iron ore in a smeltery XD... The Vat recipe is there for people who want to Quadra their ores using Mekanism etc, hence its abit longer

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
You can smelt hardened iron ore in a smeltery XD... The Vat recipe is there for people who want to Quadra their ores using Mekanism etc, hence its abit longer
Hence why I said "as the first step to increasing ore quantity". My intention is to use it for ore duplication, and even then, 8 minutes is WAY too long. None of the machines take anywhere close to this long in any step of processing the ore, so the initial 8 minute conversion just seems like another attempt to make the game more grindy.

Edit P.S. If you are trying to stretch out the playtime of your pack (which I can tell that's what you are trying to do with alot of your changes), it's better to actually add in content and new things for us to do along the way rather than try and make everything that we are used to doing take longer. In the long run, all that does is alienates people from your pack and they get upset and leave (as I'm sure you are noticing). There are plenty of ways you can get creative without taking the lazy approach by needlessly increasing timer and resource costs.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hence why I said "as the first step to increasing ore quantity". My intention is to use it for ore duplication, and even then, 8 minutes is WAY too long. None of the machines take anywhere close to this long in any step of processing the ore, so the initial 8 minute conversion just seems like another attempt to make the game more grindy.
Ah... I will try to balance it out, probaly at 2 minutes- 4 minutes

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend 2 minutes, I'm with @Delerium on this one, it seems like a pretty big overkill, even if it's increasing your ore amount x4
keep in mind the 4x increase (I think it may even go up to x5?) takes quite alot of extra processing as well as a bunch of machines. I'm only at the x3 step right now.

NicBOMB

Jul 29, 2019
I double clicked MultiMC.exe and then put my username and password in, started the pack, and then got this message:
MultiMC version: 0.4.5

Minecraft folder is:
C:/Users/Dandi_000/Downloads/MultiMC/instances/1.7.10/minecraft

Java path is:
C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin/javaw.exe

Java Arguments:
[-XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump, -Xms512m, -Xmx4024m, -XX:permSize=256m, -Duser.language=en, -jar, C:/Users/Dandi_000/Downloads/MultiMC/jars/NewLaunch.jar]

The java binary "C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin/javaw.exe" couldn't be found. You may have to set up java if Minecraft fails to launch.
Could not launch minecraft!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I double clicked MultiMC.exe and then put my username and password in, started the pack, and then got this message:
MultiMC version: 0.4.5

Minecraft folder is:
C:/Users/Dandi_000/Downloads/MultiMC/instances/1.7.10/minecraft

Java path is:
C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin/javaw.exe

Java Arguments:
[-XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump, -Xms512m, -Xmx4024m, -XX:permSize=256m, -Duser.language=en, -jar, C:/Users/Dandi_000/Downloads/MultiMC/jars/NewLaunch.jar]

The java binary "C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_25/bin/javaw.exe" couldn't be found. You may have to set up java if Minecraft fails to launch.
Could not launch minecraft!
Change the Java progam file area